Sign in to follow this  
Gorbash

THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break

Re: THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break

Inter 1-1 PSG

Despite having 2 players sent off PSG still managed to dominate the game and can count themselves unfortunate not to take all three points.

Still managed to maintain top slot and still defying all the odds.

Erm ... what?

If are there any teams available in the game world where you are. "THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break." Is there any team in "THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break." available? I would like to join. So I asked if is THERE any team without a manager. Got it?

If are there any teams available in the game world where you are. "THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break." Is there any team in "THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break." available? I would like to join. So I asked if is THERE any team without a manager. Got it?

Why are you asking ME ? Ask the game world OWNER.

In fact I've no idea what are you doing in this thread.

Why are you asking ME ? Ask the game world OWNER.

In fact I've no idea what are you doing in this thread.

Asked you because you are a member, or are not you? I am here because I enjoy looking for new game worlds to join

Asked you because you are a member' date=' or are not you? I am here because I enjoy looking for new game worlds to join[/quote']

So you are not in the game world but still congratulated Kevin for reaching semis?! :eek: I honestly thought you are already in here. Anyways Gorbash will be able to tell you about the vacancy thing. ;)

So you are not in the game world but still congratulated Kevin for reaching semis?! :eek: I honestly thought you are already in here. Anyways Gorbash will be able to tell you about the vacancy thing. ;)

I congratulated him because of his achievement :).

ARSENAL WIN NORTH LONDON DERBY !

Tottenham 1-2 Arsenal

Joao Moutinho put us ahead after sixteen minutes, David Silva scored from a free kick right on half time, that really got to Dragon at HT and he had a right go at his players during the break. Spurs come out stronger, Hugo Lloris denied them a few times, he saved two from Neymar and one from Bale, Alarcon Isco pulled spurs a goal back, Oxlade Chamberlain and Silva both had chances for Arsenal but they missed and then Alarcon Isco failed to rescue Spuds a point towards the end, Arsenal won 1-2.

Unlucky Dragon. :D:p

ARSENAL WIN NORTH LONDON DERBY !

Tottenham 1-2 Arsenal

Joao Moutinho put us ahead after sixteen minutes' date=' David Silva scored from a free kick right on half time, that really got to Dragon at HT and he had a right go at his players during the break. Spurs come out stronger, Hugo Lloris denied them a few times, he saved two from Neymar and one from Bale, Alarcon Isco pulled spurs a goal back, Oxlade Chamberlain and Silva both had chances for Arsenal but they missed and then Alarcon Isco failed to rescue Spuds a point towards the end, Arsenal won 1-2.

Unlucky Dragon. :D:p

[/center']

Yes, well done on the win.I will be looking to bounce back on Sunday with a win.

For anoyone that know nothing regarding Ash (AC Milan) and Ed (Real Madrid) situation' date=' please behave and keep your mouth shut. :)

.[/quote']

Some of the manager here (no,not some. Just one,dragon) just don't know how to keep their mouth shut :)

Ohhh, not been part of a "situation" before....sounds interesting.

Whats being said then? Go on spill the beans, Dragon's a big lad, sure he can cope with the worm can being opened!

** EDIT**

Ive seen it now, on the wall in game. He's just showing passion for the GW, I would likely have done something similar. Not been called a tool since about 1989 ! Retro insults are just the best.

Ohhh' date=' not been part of a "situation" before....sounds interesting.

Whats being said then? Go on spill the beans, Dragon's a big lad, sure he can cope with the worm can being opened!

** EDIT**

Ive seen it now, on the wall in game. He's just showing passion for the GW, I would likely have done something similar. Not been called a tool since about 1989 ! Retro insults are just the best.[/quote']

Welcome back :)

Like to welcome RayNFFC as my rookie aka Ray Singh.

Still with a great opportunity to reach the playo-offs, so here is hoping you keep in regular contact letting me know who you wan't me to sign and who you want to purchase from me.

Good luck mate.

Tottenham will be hoping to get back to winning ways after there 2-1 loss to in mid week Arsenal.

Sir Alex will be making a number of changes as they face a tricky away game to league leaders PSG.He did not want to give to much away in the pre-match press conference but did say he expects more from his side then what they showed against the Gunners.

Alex+Ferguson+2011+MLS+Star+Game+Press+Conference+aoAmEuaSgwml.jpg

P.S.G 4-1 Spurs

Two teams evenly matched on paper would have expected a tight game, however this was not the case.

P.S.G again showing what a difficult team they are to beat this season comfortably beating a strong Tottenham side who clearly lacked the managerial and tactical nous of the French outfit. Goals from Farfan a brace from Doumbia and one from the captain Coloccini completed the rout.

A goal from Giovincio as a consolation in the 83rd mintue but that does not really matter, but thought I would mention it.

Top of the league by three points, yet still a long way to go. My rookie managed a draw which still keep him in touch with a play off place as well so a good night all in all.

Long way to go yet mate.

As the saying goes "it's a marathon not a sprint".

I haven't won.Because i sprinted the first lap and now out of breath for the rest of the race :D

Plus nothing is going right.I try and counter the other team.Lose.

I swap players around.Lose.

I lost 4-3 tonight which annoys me.

Arsenal 0-4 Real Madrid

Got a bit of a stuffing tonight against Real Madrid.

Schweinsteiger, Higuain, Benzema and Kaka scoring in the first half.

Thought 5-3-2 would of countered 4-2-4, I had an extra defender and midfielder n they had two extra forwards, SM must of gone with the more attacking side tonight then, their team is better though rating wise.

Might aswell give up on the title race now, will keep trying win though, never know.