THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break

Re: THE PROTÉGÉ - The Battle for the Big Break The most expensive player in Division II Record breaking signing saw the club from Uruguay have opened their cheque book to sign the Colombian - R

JUNIOR RIDE THEIR LUCK AND CLINCH PROMOTION!!

Despite a pretty average season, Junior managed to muster up an EIGHT match winning streak at the end of the season, creeping into the play-offs and, with plenty of momentum, win back to back matches with an exhausted squad and get promoted!

It was Gallagher's first season in the gameworld and after working closely in pre-season with his Pro: Gozzy, will now embark on division one to compete to become winner of THE PROTEGE!!

Despite a pretty average season' date=' Junior managed to muster up an EIGHT match winning streak at the end of the season, creeping into the play-offs and, with plenty of momentum, win back to back matches with an exhausted squad and get promoted!

It was Gallagher's first season in the gameworld and after working closely in pre-season with his Pro: Gozzy, will now embark on division one to compete to become winner of THE PROTEGE!![/quote']

Well done boy. I was once the manager of Juniors. Best of luck in Div.1.:)

Despite a pretty average season' date=' Junior managed to muster up an EIGHT match winning streak at the end of the season, creeping into the play-offs and, with plenty of momentum, win back to back matches with an exhausted squad and get promoted!

It was Gallagher's first season in the gameworld and after working closely in pre-season with his Pro: Gozzy, will now embark on division one to compete to become winner of THE PROTEGE!![/quote']

Congratulations mate,you deserve it. You had momentum on your side so it's great to see you get promotion in your first season. You are by far the best rookie to be my partner.. Bring on next season!

theprotege.gif

ONE VACANCY

Click on above logo to read all about 'The Protege'

b1658e2185f9b48bdab6a73fb5acce15.jpg?itok=y93WK2sj

AC MILAN

Seeking a forumer with 1,250 posts or more to take over at AC Milan.

Milan are the Pro side for Beijing Guoan currently managed by Vendetta.

If you qualify to take this role and would like to pair up with Vendetta to try to win this unique challenge in the forum voted 'Custom Setup of 2012' Please PM me.

Kevin V. earned a draw with B.

Munich against Fortaleza.

The match ended 2 - 2 between B.

Munich and Fortaleza in their Division 1 fixture.

Robben scored both of the goals for B.

Munich and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucky I didn't play half of my starters :P

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

Arsenal start the season with a defeat against North London rivals Tottenham, Spurs were two up after half an hour through Isco and Hulk, Joao Moutinho pulled us a goal back before the hour but the game stayed 2-1.

Thought 4-4-2 would counter 3-4-3, I should of probably gone for 3-5-2.

My rookie drew.

boaz "Gozzy" solossa was unable to prevent a Valencia defeat to AC Milan.

Valencia slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to AC Milan in their Friendly fixture.

Lavezzi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not the best start for me. My rookie,Junior also lost on their debut game at Division 1. My last deal with my rookie will be completed soon,with Claudio Pizarro heading to Junior. Junior will have relatively strong lineup,if they don't have any injury problem.

Rafael(88)

Cannavaro(89)-----Dawson(89)-------Silvestre(88);

Aubameyang(89)-----Albelda(88)-------Danilo(89)------Kolarov(89);

Pandev(90)------Mandzukic(91)------Pizarro(90)

And they still have Borini(87) on the bench aswell. Not the best rookie squad on paper,but i think that team has good depth and quality throughout the team

Not the best start for me. My rookie' date='Junior also lost on their debut game at Division 1. My last deal with my rookie will be completed soon,with Claudio Pizarro heading to Junior. Junior will have relatively strong lineup,if they don't have any injury problem.

Rafael(88)

Cannavaro(89)-----Dawson(89)-------Silvestre(88);

Aubameyang(89)-----Albelda(88)-------Danilo(89)------Kolarov(89);

Pandev(90)------Mandzukic(91)------Pizarro(90)

And they still have Borini(87) on the bench aswell. Not the best rookie squad on paper,but i think that team has good depth and quality throughout the team[/quote']

Great to see rookie improvements.

Gorbash should post up his squad. ;)

Why have you posted a friendly result when the league games were yesterday ?

Haha' date='didn't realized it. Maybe because on both games i lose?:o

boaz "Gozzy" solossa was unable to prevent a Valencia defeat to Manchester United.

Valencia slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

That what i should post at first

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

G
ood win for Spurs to get there first game of the season up and running.A solid performance at home with the game being rapped up in the first 30 minutes.

N
ew the formation that was going to be played and countered it to perfection..

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Real Madrid to victory against Internazionale.

Real Madrid hammered Internazionale 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alonso and özil were also amongst the goalscorers.

Real Madrid have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Internazionale 6 - 0.

Happy with the performance :rolleyes:

Arsenal 2-1 Fortaleza

Mario Balotelli put us ahead from the penalty spot, not long later Drogba put them level, four minutes from the end David Silva got us the winner from close range.

Good win against a good Fortaleza side, they were unlucky lose so late in the game but looking at the stats it was a deserved 3 points for us.

Rookie also got his first win of the season tonight.