Gold Championship 173 Thread

Re: Gold Championship 173 Thread

273.jpg

TRADES WANTED AT RENNES

Kévin Théophile-Catherine (87 rated) 22 years old (Def) - I am looking to trade for a LB rated around 89, no older than 30.

Jonathan Pitroipa (88 rated) 26 years old (Wing/Fwd)

Víctor Montaño (88 rated) 28 years old (Fwd/Wing)

Jirès Kembo (87 rated) 24 years old (Wing/Fwd)

Julien Féret (88 rated) 29 years old (AM/Wing)

Razak Boukari (87 rated) 25 years old (Wing/Fwd)

I will trade two of the above for a 90 rated winger no older than 30.

Mevlüt Erding (89 rated) 25 years old (CF) - I will trade Erding plus one of the above for a 90 striker no older than 30.

Onyekachi Apam (87 rated) 25 years old (CB/RB) - I will trade Apam plus one of the above for an 89 CB no older than 30.

Youssouf Hadji (88 rated) 32 years old (Fwd/AM) - I will trade for a CF or a Fwd rated 85/86 no older than 23.

Stéphane Dalmat (86 rated) 33 years old (CM/AM) - £4.5m cash.

Johann Carrasso (83 rated) 24 years old (GK) - £4m cash.

If anyone is interested in doing any deals then send me a message or put an offer in.

456fe1fb5b3f420af2448cd3e5226c3f.png

Bayern Not Prepared

Bayern Munchen are gearing up for the new season but aren't as confident as they have been in recent times and is mainly due to manager Nin Chatha ringing some changes in squad personnel.

Bayern were quick to sign French International Yann M'Vila in a player deal which saw Toni Kroos & David Alaba leave Bayern.

yann_mvila_01052012-500x315.jpg

A quality addition who will definately improve the 1st team but this move was the only major arrival at the Allianz Arena. Only other additions have been to beef up the youth squad which is what will Bayern will be using for european and domestic cup games.

Bayern are still open to transfer dealings but would need 2 for 1 player exhanges if letting anyone go but not holding out much hope

M'VILA DEAL REVERSED, WHY THE HECK DO I BOTHER

Big changes at Montpellier even tho I went in thinking I'd keep the squad original. But it's just no fun now is it? :P

In

Fernando Francisco

Cahill

Griezmann

Vossen

Romeu

Out

Giroud

Stambouli

Marveaux

Saihi

Estrada

Really going to miss Giroud upfront, but hopefully Vossen is up for the task. Improved all other areas tho so hopefully that will pay off.

Think I'm done dealing for this season, was never tempted enough to sell Belhanda. And Yanga, well same there really even tho I recieved some decent offers.

Milan complete their second deal since creation' date=' arriving this time was Jano Ananidze from Spartak Moskva in a straight swap for Marco Amelia.

Jano adds much needed depth to the very weak Wing department.[/quote']

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Milan and Spartak Moskva regarding Jano ANANIDZE has been reversed.

******* ridiculous. The game has become a complete joke.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Tonight sees the start of the new season with Chelsea playing host to Stoke.

Chelsea will be looking to get of to a good start. First 11 for tonights game has been confirmed.

Cech

Zabaleta

Cole

Benatia

Terry ©

Ramires

Hazard

Lampard

Giroud

Tevez

Muniain

excerpts%20eredivisie.001.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332152988272

Dutch Side Names Squad!

Well then here it is AZ are ready too name there XI for tonights clash with Feyenoord.

Esteban (86)

Marcellis (87)

Moisander (87)

Poulsen (86)

Albelda (88)

Elm (87)

Joaquin (90)

Malouda (90)

Martens (88)

Seedorf (91) ©

Altidore (87)

Real happy with how things are planing out here in Dutch football have a real strong looking line up with some real big names there in the form of Seedorf, Malouda and Joaquin.

273.jpg3 - 0 417.jpg

Xabi Alonso (40 pen)

Xabi Alonso (55)

Victor Montano (66)

Debutant, Xabi Alonso, scored twice as Rennes flew to the top of the French 1st Division this evening. Victor Montano scored the third goal in a 3-0 victory of OGC Nice despite having two players sent off. Jay Thackham, will have to juggle his line-up for visit of ES Troyes AC in mid-week but before then, Rennes will host Lazio in the SMFA Shield.

We are still open for deals in the transfer market so if anyone is still looking to deal then get in touch.

Im the Stoke manager on the other end of that result and not too disappointed with the score line against a Quality side. Trying to be team in the Division that hardly concede goals with a back 5 of

Shotton Huth Shawcross Sidnei Etherington

Shown tonight that we can stop the goals against a top side away from home.

273.jpg1 - 1 398.jpg

Stefano Mauri (71)

Victor Montano (87)

Victor Montano's impressive start to the season continues after he scored a late equaliser to rescue a point at home to Lazio in the SMFA Shield. That's now 2 goals and an assist in 180 minutes of football for the Colombian winger. Unfortunately, he picked up a bruised foot and will now miss the trip to ES Troyes AC on Wednesday.

I'm a little disappointed with the scoreline given that we had 18 shots on goal (6 on target) to their 8 on goal (1 on target). We need to be much more clinical in front of goal if we want to achieve anything this season.

Still available for deals. Give me a shout if you have any unwanted/unused players around 89/90.

893.png

RENNES UPDATE

ES Troyes AC 2 - 4 Rennes

Benjamin Psaume (3)

Jires Kembo (14)

Benjamin Nivet (47)

Kevin Theophile-Catherine (53)

Kevin Theophile-Catherine (54)

Jires Kembo (62)

A great comeback sees us stay top of the table with two goals apiece from Kembo and Theophile-Catherine. This is especially pleasing given that we only had 4/5 of our first team playing tonight. We had the lion's share of possession but had fewer chances so it's a good job our lone striker and reserve centre back had their shooting boots on!

Next up is a home game against AC Ajaccio who have lost both of their first two games so we'll be hoping to make it 3 out of 3.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 RENNES 2 5 6

2 Lyon 2 3 6

3 Lorient 2 2 6

4 Evian TG 2 5 4

TRANSFER NEWS:

Cheick N'DIAYE has completed his move to Amiens SC from Rennes for £571' date='200[/quote']

At 27 years old and rated just 78, I think it's fair to say that N'Diaye isn't ever going to be world class. Sold for cash.

Johann CARRASSO has completed his move to Stade de Reims from Rennes for £2,551,500

We had four GK's in the squad so I decided to sell Carrasso as well to reduce the wage bill and boost the coffers. Has only made one appearance for Rennes in his two seasons there and has spent a lot of time out on loan in the lower divisions so unlikely to ever challenge for the #1 spot.

Stoke finally get their win!!

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Stoke City 4 - 0 West Ham United

P.CROUCH 48

J.WALTERS 64

S.CASTILLO 72, 77

A massive win for my team after 2 defeats against Chelsea and City but to finally get my full team out and get a win is positive and should see us moving up the league.

OGC Nice vs Montpellier 1-2

Vossen scored both goals for my side and got awarded MoTM for it.

Three key players missed the match due to injuries and suspension.

Unfortunatly Belhanda, Griezmann and Romeu won't play next game either when we face current league leaders Rennes.