Sign in to follow this  
Voltage

Muller for Silva!

I just took control of a b.munich, and i offered my muller for silva. is it a good deal. i offered muller for nasri, di maria,nani, ozil and silva. what do you guys think. which of these player would be the best one to swap for muller.

And can you tell me that muller will rise in the future or not? if yes how long it will take him to rise.

Re: Muller for Silva!

Ozil cause he s German' date='i expect Muller reach 96 one day but that depending will he be starter in Bayern/or goes in Inter,MU,will he be in first 11,will he be in form but certainly has potential and is very young and already 93[/quote']

I think it is a bit premature to say Muller will get 96, I doubt he will reach that to be fair. Anyway go for Ozil like this guy said.

I just took control of a b.munich' date=' and i offered my muller for silva. is it a good deal. i offered muller for nasri, di maria,nani, ozil and silva. what do you guys think. which of these player would be the best one to swap for muller.

And can you tell me that muller will rise in the future or not? if yes how long it will take him to rise.

I think Muller will say at 93 for a while, I would take Silva>Ozil>Di Maria>Nani>Nasri in that order.

Ozil cause he s German' date='i expect Muller reach 96 one day but that depending will he be starter in Bayern/or goes in Inter,MU,will he be in first 11,will he be in form but certainly has potential and is very young and already 93[/quote']

lol_face.jpg

The way Muller's been playing lately he's a bit more on his way towards 86 instead of 96 :o:rolleyes:

Anyways out of the mentioned I'd take Ozil, Silva or Di Maria any day (in that order ;)).

When Muller will hit 96 will be end of world.If Muller will ever hit 96 then Ozil should be a 99.Cannot understand why he got the rise to 93 as he did nothing for it.92 was a fair rating for him.

When Muller will hit 96 will be end of world.If Muller will ever hit 96 then Ozil should be a 99.Cannot understand why he got the rise to 93 as he did nothing for it.92 was a fair rating for him.

If Muller hits 96, Ozil can't be rated below 103, otherwise the game engine will crash :o