Sign in to follow this  
Elton

Aussie Championship 1000

Re: Aussie Championship 1000

picked up these guys

Dan James takes control of Melbourne Heart.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Melbourne Heart were founded in 2008 and play their home games at AAMI Park in Melbourne. The club is also known as Heart. They have a rivalry with Melbourne Victory.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Newcastle Jets were founded in 2005 and play their home games at Hunter Stadium in Newcastle. The club is also known as The Jets. They have a rivalry with Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Newcastle Jets were founded in 2005 and play their home games at Hunter Stadium in Newcastle. The club is also known as The Jets. They have a rivalry with Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC.

Great lost out to a cheater :rolleyes:

Did Valentia get a club?

Missed out but if a club does come free can someone message me.

Will do, hopefully one does come free sooner rather than later.

In other news, our whole squad is available for chairman-max cash ... waits for avalanche of bids to come in :D

Pretty sure im first in line for free teams :D

Make me the second in line then;) I thought this was meant to be for RC 173 originals + a few extras i.e. the Aussies on this forum, and also Mr Elohim and Mr MFF and whoever else is needed to make up the numbers:):eek:

is there more than 10 aussie teams sitting in the database? just thinking because if elo's going down the custom route there does seem to more than 10 peeps interested

There's North Queensland Fury and Gold Coast United. Both don't exist anymore but are on the database. Could add in Auckland City and Waitakere United, both playing in the semi-professional New Zealand League. That gets the numbers up to 14, and even gives us a bit longer to get the database up the scratch ;)

There's North Queensland Fury and Gold Coast United. Both don't exist anymore but are on the database. Could add in Auckland City and Waitakere United' date=' both playing in the semi-professional New Zealand League. That gets the numbers up to 14, and even gives us a bit longer to get the database up the scratch ;)[/quote']

i weren't too sure if new zealand had any footie teams, that would make for an interesting go, southern hemisphere challenge could even all though it might be strectching it abit have a couple of south african teams in it aswell

and call it "egg chaser's alternative"

i weren't too sure if new zealand had any footie teams' date=' that would make for an interesting go, southern hemisphere challenge could even all though it might be strectching it abit have a couple of south african teams in it aswell

and call it "egg chaser's alternative" [/font']

Haha Wellington Phoenix are professional. We always pity the new zealands so normally give them a team in our league (like our rugby league competition has the new zealand warriors) The other two play in a semi-pro league. But you'd be surprised football is growing there. Still will never be close to rugby.

Id say no to more. 14 could be good. But chucking in a few South Africa teams with similar squad values to that of the Aussie teams could make it interesting.