Most Promising Gk's - Future risers

guniek

I just joined another GC set up and as you know it is so hard to loan a good GK from anybody so i decided to start this tread so we can get some info on good gk's

its hard to get the info thru the websites since they only show minutes and not really the quality of the gk

Here is few that i found :

1 Kuciak - Legia Warszawa - there is so many gk's that came out of Legia Boruc , Szczesny , Mucha , after getting burned on transfer of Antolovic last year , this year Kuciak has been the best gk in Poland and had better stats that ANY of Legia's gk's - EVER !

If history will repeat it self i see him going to EPL within a year. Rated 85 , 27 yrs old - worth buying - gk's are like wine .....the older the better :)

2 Kelemen - Slazk Wroclaw - A bit on the older side he is 32 but if not him Slazk would not be a champion of Poland this year - i watched him in 7 matches and i would put him right there with tyton or even Boruc

Cheap 3.1 mil rated 83 and next time around i see him getting solid +2 depends on how well Slazk will do in the Champions L Qualifications

3 CHICHIZOLA - 22 yr old 78 started 18 games for River Plate ! I think that and the fact that River Plate is comming back to Primera División should give him a nice bump

4 BĂLGRĂDEAN - Dinamo Bucaresti starting gk. from what i read - big riser !

24yrs old currently 77 and i don't know much about him but he did started in 30 games last year so i see him getting solid +4 - +5

Good luck and i hope you can throw some of your pics we can all use a solid gk !

Re: Most Promising Gk's - Future risers

3 CHICHIZOLA - Here is a catch ! River Plate starting gk just came back to 1 division with River Plate after being relegated first time - ever i see him jumping from 78 - to at least 82-83 for getting a starting position plus advancing to division 1 young - 22 yrs old - well worth buying !

Chichizola is NOT currently River Plate's starting GK. He played in 2011, but in 2012 he is back-up. He 'll have a rise, but i don't think that 82-83 is possible, probably up to 80. SM have to be very generous to rise him more than that.

you are absolutely correct Vega is the current starter

Chichizola started the seazon and played in 18 games between that and River Plate come back to Primera División i still think he might end up at 82 I think standart bump just for advancing is +2 judging on some of other players

Plus SM loves Argentina - lol there are few players that got lot bigger bumps than they should

you are absolutely correct Vega is the current starter

Chichizola started the seazon and played in 18 games between that and River Plate come back to Primera División i still think he might end up at 82 I think standart bump just for advancing is +2 judging on some of other players

Plus SM loves Argentina - lol there are few players that got lot bigger bumps than they should

I don't know. I often like the Argentine review and players who deserve the risers don't seem to get them.

Stefanovic is the GK you talking about

But another Fc Porto gk 17 yr old had one start so far and it might be a promising youngster KADU 370k

Porto is my club, and "we" have 3 GK that are very promissing, Kadu, Fabiano Freitas and Stefanovic.

-Fabiano was bought but will play for loan at a first division team, probably Olhanense, in the future he will replace Helton.

-Kadu is a young kid, he is very tall just like the other 2, he should "fight" for the GK position in the B team, Porto B.

-Stefanovic is a riser for sure, as he played all the games for Santa Clara, in the second division. He will try to win the Porto B first GK position too.

Also Roman Burki BSC Young Boys he was loaned to Grasshopper-Club

Rated at 82 he started every game last year and he is in Swiss under 21 team Has been getting +2 twice in past two swiss updates i think he will get +2 again