Transfer rumors

guniek

Since there is only one game a day now at Euro 2012 i have some time to

read the transfer rumors I always found few talents this way

I figured if someone is writing about a player maybe he is worth buying :)

Here is few rumors for you

"Luka Modric, 26, has decided he wants to leave Tottenham to play for Spanish champions Real Madrid. Manchester United and Paris St-Germain have both been chasing Modric, but it seems the Croatia midfielder has set his heart on playing for manager Jose Mourinho"

"Liverpool and Everton are shaping up for a huge transfer battle, with both clubs tracking Inter Milan striker Luc Casnos, 19"

"New Swansea boss Michael Laudrup wants his first buy to be Denmark's Euro 2012 star Michael Krohn-Dehli, 29, from Brondby"

"Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool are battling it out for Malaga and Venezuela striker Salomon Rondon, 22"

"Manchester United and Manchester City look set to miss out on Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez, 23, who is close to joining Bayern Munich."

"Seeking a midfielder, AC Milan, in addition to Real Madrid 31 year old Xabi Alonso, are keen on Bayern Munich 33 year old Anatoliy Tymoschuk."

"Still tracked by several European top clubs, French international half-back Lassana Diarra (27), who Real Madrid are likely to let leave in order not to lose him as a free agent next summer, has been targeted by AC Milan. Rossoneri and Merengues are at the time negotiating for having former Chelsea and Arsenal player join Serie A"

"Malaga and Schalke 04 have found an agreement for the transfer of 25 year old midfielder Jose Manuel Jurado to the Spanish club"

"According to AS, Malaga are ready to offer 8 million euros to Montpellier to obtain 22 year old Moroccan attacking midfielder Younés Belhanda."

"Polish international offensive midfielder Rafal Wolski (19) is getting nearer and nearer to be signed by Borussia Dortmund. Currently on a deal with Legia Warszaw until June 2014, the player will leave for about 4.5 million euros"

"Interviewed by Daily Mail, Polish international goalkeeper Artur Boruc (32), asked about his own future, stated: "I'd obviously like to join Celtic back, sooner or later, since I miss lots of things about Parkhead and Glasgow as a city. If someone from Celtic wanted to contact me and talk about it I'd certainly here them, no one knows what might happen. Anyway, at the time I'm just thinking about Fiorentina, and not being relegated from Serie A"

"Despite having been tracked by several Italian top clubs, Italian goalkeeper Nicola Leali (18) and Polish Under-21 international Bartosz Salamon (20) are about to be signed by Sporting Lisbon. Both players will keep playing for Brescia until the end of current season"