My somewhat unbalanced squad

Hart

Van der Wiel - Hummels - Badstuber - Alba

Fellaini

D. Silva Marchisio

Kagawa Benzema

Lewandowski

subs:

De Gea, Jones, Reinartz, Theophile Catherine, Vidal, Romeu, Alaba, Tello, Welbeck (the rest are youngsters, and sczesny is on loan)

So, the question is what should I spend my money in? are these guys risers or something? I have them a lot of faith, but I don't know...maybe I need to wait for them till the next revision, and then see which part is the weakest

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: My somewhat unbalanced squad

Hart

Fellaini

D. Silva Marchisio

Kagawa Benzema

Lewandowski

subs:

De Gea' date=' Jones, Reinartz, Theophile Catherine, Vidal, Romeu, Alaba, Tello, Welbeck (the rest are youngsters, and sczesny is on loan)

So, the question is what should I spend my money in? are these guys risers or something? I have them a lot of faith, but I don't know...maybe I need to wait for them till the next revision, and then see which part is the weakest

Thanks in advance guys.[/quote']

Your squad is fine maybe just a few tweaks could be applied, I would get rid of Felliani out of the squad and replace him with Vidal from your subs bench.I would also trade out the two players below for two players who will rise in the future better than the two they are replacing.

Van Der Wiel>Piszczek

Felliani>Javi Martinez

Nice work on the squad, very well put together.

Hart

Fellaini

D. Silva Marchisio

Kagawa Benzema

Lewandowski

subs:

De Gea' date=' Jones, Reinartz, Theophile Catherine, Vidal, Romeu, Alaba, Tello, Welbeck (the rest are youngsters, and sczesny is on loan)

Great squad u have there. Good future with alot of them being potential risers. Maybe you can use reinartz and catherine to swap for other players?

my advice would be to get in players with rating like 75 to 80+. so that you could build on your squad with young players for the future.

Hart

Fellaini

D. Silva Marchisio

Kagawa Benzema

Lewandowski

subs:

try to trade de gea ( you dont need anotehr 90+ gk) for a better RB.

VDW is over rated and his future is not clear. you should try to get a good riser like walker instead.

and maybe a back up for AM/FWD position so that you can rotate them a bit in case of injury