I need help with midfielders. I have too many players on this position and i don't know who should stay in my club and whom should i sell. I hope you will help me :)

So i Have

Jeremy Toulalan DM

Fernando DM/CM

Scott Parker CM/DM

Ambrosini CM/DM

L.Gonzalez Cm/AM

Joao Moutinho Cm

Freddy Guarin CM

Toni Kroos AM/CM

Javier Pastore AM

Re: Midfielders help!

I need help with midfielders. I have too many players on this position and i don't know who should stay in my club and whom should i sell. I hope you will help me :)

So i Have

Jeremy Toulalan DM

Fernando DM/CM

Scott Parker DN/CM

Ambrosini CM/DM

L.Gonzalez Cm/AM

Joao Moutinho Cm

Freddy Guarin CM

Toni Kroos AM/CM

Javier Pastore AM

i underlined kroos because i will keep him deffo i will keep pastore too...sell others though:cool:

So i Have

Jeremy Toulalan DM (I am 50/50 on this one' date=' but probably sell while he is high)[/b']

Fernando DM/CM (With Guarin and Hulk gone, he will play a bigger role)

Scott Parker CM/DM (Staying, but not worth keeping due to the others on the list, not a consistent performer for Tottenham)

Ambrosini CM/DM (Dropping)

L.Gonzalez Cm/AM (Dropping)

Joao Moutinho CM (quality CM for Porto and Portugal)

Freddy Guarin CM (interested to see how he will fit in Inter)

Toni Kroos AM/CM (tremendous player)

Javier Pastore AM (great player for quickly up and coming PSG)[/QUOTE]

I would keep the ones in bold. I know Hulk may not be sold yet, but that is purely speculative. Guarin is with Inter already so that is sure to make Fernando play more and have a bigger role.

So i Have

Jeremy Toulalan DM (I am 50/50 on this one' date=' but probably sell while he is high)[/b']

Fernando DM/CM (With Guarin and Hulk gone, he will play a bigger role)

Scott Parker CM/DM (Staying, but not worth keeping due to the others on the list, not a consistent starter for City)

Ambrosini CM/DM (Dropping)

L.Gonzalez Cm/AM (Dropping)

Joao Moutinho CM (quality CM for Porto and Portugal)

Freddy Guarin CM (interested to see how he will fit in Inter)

Toni Kroos AM/CM (tremendous player)

Javier Pastore AM (great player for quickly up and coming PSG)[/QUOTE]

I would keep the ones in bold. I know Hulk may not be sold yet, but that is purely speculative. Guarin is with Inter already so that is sure to make Fernando play more and have a bigger role.

scott parker is not at city and he is a consistent starter for tottenham and england

Of course i want keep Pastore Kross and Moutinho

i mainly think about sell Toulalan' date=' Fernando Gonzalez and guarin and i can't decided which option is right.

In my opinion ambrosini selling is guaranteed.[/quote']

I wouldn't sell Toulalan. Malaga could be playing champs league next season if they negotiate the qualifying round successfully. He's not exactly old and there's no reason to think he'll drop anytime soon and of all of them at least you can utilise him at CB too. I'd keep Kroos, Pastore, Toulalan & Moutinho. Flog the rest.

Parker will stay and i keep him

What about Fernando and Guarin i should keep them.?

I have also james rodriguez he is winger but i want know your opinion about him.

Rodriguez is a sensational young wing. Strongly linked with a move to United. Keep him. Tremendous future for him.

I would sell Parker and keep Fernando and Guarin.

So i Have

Jeremy Toulalan DM

Fernando DM/CM

Scott Parker CM/DM

Ambrosini CM/DM

L.Gonzalez Cm/AM

Joao Moutinho Cm

Freddy Guarin CM

Toni Kroos AM/CM

Javier Pastore AM

Would sell the bolded