♥La Revolution - Win Prizes!♥

Vlad

Re: ♥La Revolution - Win Prizes!♥

woh...why do u always suspect me?i am not iqbal-MUFC guy i was looking at the converstaion between you and Vlad.ok you dont believe bud..as i am leaving the forum delete my name from the list!..so you dont suspect that i am using any multiple account thing

woh...why do u always suspect me?i am not iqbal-MUFC guy i was looking at the converstaion between you and Vlad.ok you dont believe bud..as i am leaving the forum delete my name from the list!..so you dont suspect that i am using any multiple account thing

I didn't suspect you, I said I will see how you go. I said I will not accept Iqbal-MUFC. No problem, I will take you off the list, your loss!

mate but didnt scout maker said that ali bhai is Iqbal-MUFC which i am not.? :mad:..

Yes but you said why do you always suspect me. Don't worry anymore, you're not in the setup now so don't bother posting!

I'd like to fill the spot. How can i join? You invite me or i just join it?

The game world hasn't been created yet, I will give out teams randomly besides my self.. and then I will create the game world and notify people when it will open!

Mate can you please inform about the selection of clubs and clubs that are going to be included in the GW??

Mate can you read the first post? It says the clubs, I will give out clubs once its full setup

Guest fudgecat

Sorry to be a pain, when is it starting, my in game name colin lumbard, i was one of the first to apply.:)

Guest fudgecat

but mate you have allowed fudge cat enter who is a new forumer too and has only a few more posts then me. :(:(:(

Ive been in the forum for years, and done over 1,000 posts, i lost my computer and password in a house fire, so had to start again, my forum name before was southendfan.

Sorry to be a pain' date=' when is it starting, my in game name colin lumbard, i was one of the first to apply.:)[/quote']

I'ev been waiting for one more person to join, I am dieing to start this setup! Could you please try invite one more person that isn't too knew on the forum! :)

but mate you have allowed fudge cat enter who is a new forumer too and has only a few more posts then me. :(:(:(

He was one of the first to join and that rule wasn't there when I started, so I am not kicking him out.

if i increase some of my posts and get repped by people will you add me.?:);)

No because you are ali_bhai and have been banned on your other two accounts, don't give me that non-sense that you are not him. I can tell by the way you type as well, it's very similar to him as well as when you joined and your forum name.