Suggestion's for a striker

vlad92

I am looking for a young striker ( 92 -93 generation) who has a good speed and a good techinique , kind of a new Sanchez.I was thinking maybe Ahmed Musa , Heung-Min Son or Yuij Ono but I don't know who should I buy. Any other suggestion's or should I buy one of them?

Re: Suggestion's for a striker

I am looking for a young striker ( 92 -93 generation) who has a good speed and a good techinique ' date=' kind of a new Sanchez.I was thinking maybe Ahmed Musa , Heung-Min Son or Yuij Ono but I don't know who should I buy. Any other suggestion's or should I buy one of them?[/quote']

I'd go for Pierre-Emerik Aubameyang... pure class, quick strong drogba-esc and @ 8.7m and 88 rated an absolute snip!

Re: Riferimento: Suggestion's for a striker

Hi' date=' i think that musa is a good player and in future he can rise a lot, but now i suggest u to buy one of these two player:

Marco Reus: very speed and good technique!

Robert Lewandowski: great player, he absolutely rise to 91-92! ;)[/quote']

I know both players and they are taken.The style of Reus is the one i'me searching only a young one ( maybe a future reus , sanchez etc).I me not looking for a starter only for a big talent that has a maximum 84-85 raiting.

thats like 15+ sm seasons the obsession with youth on here is crazy! its unreal when other managers wont touch players like lahm or ribery just because their 28ish still 6-7 sm seasons left at the top

try doubling that, I'm sure its 2 seasons per calender year on SM.

I think the facination with youth is the chance to see a player grow/rise up through the ratings and the chance to be the person in a GW who has taken a team of 75's and got to the top now they are all 90's.

and to answer the OP's question..........Destro, Borini, Guidetti, Insigne............

thats like 15+ sm seasons the obsession with youth on here is crazy! its unreal when other managers wont touch players like lahm or ribery just because their 28ish still 6-7 sm seasons left at the top

the point of buing youth players is that they are realy cheap .it's realy an icredible thing to make a team of player with 10 M and after 3-4 years to sell them with 20 M each.Personaly I would buy Lahm or Ribery , I would never buy Pirlo for example even if he is a top class player.

I am looking for a young striker ( 92 -93 generation) who has a good speed and a good techinique ' date=' kind of a new Sanchez.I was thinking maybe Ahmed Musa , Heung-Min Son or Yuij Ono but I don't know who should I buy. Any other suggestion's or should I buy one of them?[/quote']

couple of suggestions

1. damiao - broken in brazil NT... looks likes he's gonna be the next big thing. now still relatively unknown at 88. might hit the big leagues soon.

2. luuk de jong- only 21 but seems like he's been around forever. he's one of the future star of the dutch NT. rumoured close to a move to the big leagues

3. some up and coming italian stars on the horizon. Insigne/Borini and Destro. might want to ****** them up on the cheap.

the point of buing youth players is that they are realy cheap .it's realy an icredible thing to make a team of player with 10 M and after 3-4 years to sell them with 20 M each.Personaly I would buy Lahm or Ribery ' date=' I would never buy Pirlo for example even if he is a top class player.[/quote']

its not realy that incredible to be fair, it would be incredible if the player has not used the forum and is in a competitive gameworld but anyone can develops a star team using the forum in a gameworld where noone else buys youth.

I like to build a squad around age 25-28 then when thats done start on youth but even in not very competitive worlds only busquets has ever broke into the first team. youth only gets you so far!

its not realy that incredible to be fair' date=' it would be incredible if the player has not used the forum and is in a competitive gameworld but anyone can develops a star team using the forum in a gameworld where noone else buys youth.

I like to build a squad around age 25-28 then when thats done start on youth but even in not very competitive worlds only busquets has ever broke into the first team. youth only gets you so far![/quote']

De Gea was in my youth now a first teamer

same with Gotze,Hazard,Neymar,Muniain,Khedira

Youth gets you quite far if you get the right ones i got Gotze for 300k now i get offers dailer of 40+million

and ive got the next wave of youth coming through,Ahamada,Dinge,Zouma,Aurier,Ocampos,Pogba,Whilshere,Dzagoev,,Ox chamberlain,Polo,Markovic,Deulofeu and many more, and my first team's average age is 23 with a rating of 90 :)

De Gea was in my youth now a first teamer

same with Gotze' date='Hazard,Neymar,Muniain,Khedira

Youth gets you quite far if you get the right ones i got Gotze for 300k now i get offers dailer of 40+million

and ive got the next wave of youth coming through,Ahamada,Dinge,Zouma,Aurier,Ocampos,Pogba,Whilshere,Dzagoev,,Ox chamberlain,Polo,Markovic,Deulofeu and many more, and my first team's average age is 23 with a rating of 90 :)[/quote']

Yeah mate that's the real strategy of competitive as well as poor economic GW's....but u need to be quick for that :rolleyes:

Archived