Sign in to follow this  
Ozzy

Alexis Sanchez???

Hello everyone, I've been countered back yaya Toure and jordi alba for Alexis Sanchez. I currently have Puyol, Zanetti and Marcel shelmzer who can play lb and Alonso who can play cm and I usually only have one cm anyway. In terms of wingers and forwards I have Reus, Ronaldo, ozil, Gomez, Falcao and messi. Should I do the deal? Thanks

Re: Alexis Sanchez???

That is a terrible deal for you! Jordi Alba will probably get a better rating then Sanchez two years from now! And as afore mentioned by others, Yaya Toure can get 94 next change.

Its a ridiculous offer that should be rejected ASAP.

i think u shud do this deal.

alba is good player but i think he needs to move to big club to rise even further. yaya toure is even better, but at 29 years he is getting rather old and can start dropping after 2 or 3 seasons.

but sanchez is fantastic player playing for best team in the world. he can keep on rising and become as good as david villa before he broke his ligment/leg. i think he can rise to 97 in the future as he is only 23 i think. but i think he needs to play more often first.

alba is good player but i think he needs to move to big club to rise even further. yaya toure is even better' date=' but at 29 years he is getting rather old and can start dropping after 2 or 3 seasons.

but sanchez is fantastic player playing for best team in the world. he can keep on rising and become as good as david villa before he broke his ligment/leg. i think he can rise to 97 in the future as he is only 23 i think. but i think he needs to play more often first.[/quote']

alba is most likely moving to a new club this summer and yaya toure still has many years and i think sanchez won't get higher than 94/95

alba is good player but i think he needs to move to big club to rise even further. yaya toure is even better' date=' but at 29 years he is getting rather old and can start dropping after 2 or 3 seasons.

but sanchez is fantastic player playing for best team in the world. he can keep on rising and become as good as david villa before he broke his ligment/leg.[b'] i think he can rise to 97[/b] in the future as he is only 23 i think. but i think he needs to play more often first.

most he can reach is 94 thats all

and dont compare with villa

coz he's not that classy he will be soon replaced by sum1 else just like pedro

alba is most likely moving to a new club this summer and yaya toure still has many years and i think sanchez won't get higher than 94/95

there is no guarantee toure still has many years. it is best to just assume he has 2 or 3 years more at the top and anything else is a bonus.

and even so i wud still get sanchez.

most he can reach is 94 thats all

and dont compare with villa

coz he's not that classy he will be soon replaced by sum1 else just like pedro

im talking about sm ratings not real life quality. if i remember correctly david villa was a 96 at one time.

alba is good player but i think he needs to move to big club to rise even further.

the guy moved to Barcelona yesterday..should be a big enough club? Alba & Toure for Sanchez is far too much. Abidal might never play again, Alba might be just about to win Euro champs medal and will be first choice at Barca next season. He'll be equal rating with Sanchez by this time next year and then giving Toue on top is not a good move. Also it's much harder to get top quality full backs than it is to get strikers.

there is no guarantee toure still has many years. it is best to just assume he has 2 or 3 years more at the top and anything else is a bonus.

and even so i wud still get sanchez.

im talking about sm ratings not real life quality. if i remember correctly david villa was a 96 at one time.

to add, alba has moved to barcelona which he should be in the starting eleven and you need to be good in real life to get a high a sm rating and sanchez won't get higher than 95 in my opinon and what does david villa getting 96 at one time got to do with sanchez? villa is a lot better but anyway even if we assume toure plays at the top for another 2/3 years, he could rise in that time and alba will for sure whilst there is no guarantee sanchez will keep up his performances

If you go and watch statistics of la liga

barca were competing for league title only coz messi was scoring goals

if sanchez had been great then they didnt have dat disappointed season

(sumwhere i saw probable la liga table without ronaldo and messi goals real madrid was 1st and barca was 5th)

what i mean to say is dat barca were struggling for goals this season they didnt had striker to score consistently dats why guardiola was using cuenca and tello and who knows if they replace sanchez in future

and he already rose to 92

if he plays first team for barca whole season then be 93 and if barca have great season like 6cups or sumthng like dat then probably 94 but i think he will be benched soon like pedro

the guy moved to Barcelona yesterday..should be a big enough club? Alba & Toure for Sanchez is far too much. Abidal might never play again' date=' Alba might be just about to win Euro champs medal and will be first choice at Barca next season. He'll be equal rating with Sanchez by this time next year and then giving Toue on top is not a good move. Also it's much harder to get top quality full backs than it is to get strikers.[/quote']

yeah i just found out about half an hour ago - didnt know barca had agreed a deal before. and i think i have to agree on your point about finding quality full backs - it is much harder, especially LB.

to add' date=' alba has moved to barcelona which he should be in the starting eleven and you need to be good in real life to get a high a sm rating and sanchez won't get higher than 95 in my opinon and what does david villa getting 96 at one time got to do with sanchez? villa is a lot better but anyway even if we assume toure plays at the top for another 2/3 years, he could rise in that time and alba will for sure whilst there is no guarantee sanchez will keep up his performances[/quote']

you're right.:(

If you go and watch statistics of la liga

barca were competing for league title only coz messi was scoring goals

if sanchez had been great then they didnt have dat disappointed season

(sumwhere i saw probable la liga table without ronaldo and messi goals real madrid was 1st and barca was 5th)

what i mean to say is dat barca were struggling for goals this season they didnt had striker to score consistently dats why guardiola was using cuenca and tello and who knows if they replace sanchez in future

and he already rose to 92

if he plays first team for barca whole season then be 93 and if barca have great season like 6cups or sumthng like dat then probably 94 but i think he will be benched soon like pedro

i'm new on here guys so forgive me for my bad advice (which i now see it was). i need to learn not to let my bias cloud my judgement.

all in all, considering all the points made, i agree my initial suggestion to get sanchez is not smart. infact, it is daylight robbery.;)