Sign in to follow this  
Mendes Barça

Evaluations

could you explain to me how the máx of portuguese league is only 90 while the french is 95, i would like to remember you that the portuguese is the 5th best league in front of france and i also want to remember you that for example that benfica and sporting had a good season in the champions league and uefa, while the french didn't

Could someone explain it to me ???

Re: Evaluations

could you explain to me how the máx of portuguese league is only 90 while the french is 95' date=' i would like to remember you that the portuguese is the 5th best league in front of france and i also want to remember you that for example that benfica and sporting had a good season in the champions league and uefa, while the french didn't

Could someone explain it to me ???[/quote']

It can't be 90 for one thing as Hulk got to 91 playing there.

Also, I don't think the french league is actually 95. A lot of people seem to be of the opinion it's 93 though apparently the official line is there is no rating cap on any league. Who knows? I wouldn't worry about it.

could you explain to me how the máx of portuguese league is only 90 while the french is 95' date=' i would like to remember you that the portuguese is the 5th best league in front of france and i also want to remember you that for example that benfica and sporting had a good season in the champions league and uefa, while the french didn't

Could someone explain it to me ???[/quote']

who told you portugeuse league cap is 90? hulk and moutinho is 91 iirc.

french league dont have a 95... max is only 90 at the moment. pastore nene and a couple others i think.

previously the french league has a 92 ( hazard) but he has since left and i dont see another 92 soon. maybe menez and nene got a chance at 91 though. they're doing really well.

who told you portugeuse league cap is 90? hulk and moutinho is 91 iirc.

french league dont have a 95... max is only 90 at the moment. pastore nene and a couple others i think.

previously the french league has a 92 ( hazard) but he has since left and i dont see another 92 soon. maybe menez and nene got a chance at 91 though. they're doing really well.

Mandanda's 91, Lloris 92.