-Das Deutsche Projekt- The Forum German Championship.

NariN

Re: -Das Deutsche Projekt- The Forum German Championship.

Hopefully we'll have no more departures... :)

---

On another note' date=' Nuremburg looking to make a few loan signings from other teams, but so far is unsuccessful after been rejected by Bayern for 2 players, any good hearyted managers, would it be possible for me to loan a couple of defenders and a cm please

Also Narin, I have made a transfer bid the moment I stepped in, 2 days ago and still hasn't been accepted, I know there are transfer windows but they shouldn't affect bids being accepted should they? I'm in another custom with transfer windows and I haven't had this problem there... :/[/quote']

I would have gladly accepted but Badstuber and Richards both are injured..so i need them in my regular team sorry..

Ohh forgot about my two new signings..both Defenders..Hyina you can take Shaqiri or ALaba on loan..when they join us on turn 19 :)

The offer for Jean-armel KANA-BIYIK of Rennes from B. Munich has been accepted. The Transfer will be completed on Turn 19 when the transfer window for this Game World opens.
The offer for Cristian VILLAGRA of Metalist from B. Munich has been accepted. The Transfer will be completed on Turn 19 when the transfer window for this Game World opens.

Beat Hanover 1-0 dominated possession now up to 9th and only 5 points off third.

10 games unbeaten in the league and 14 in all competitions.

Now I do remember a conversation with Narin when I was struggling at the start of the season he commented that I needed to start winning and my first game into this good run of form I said "now to win the league" of course that is out the question but to all those who doubted me and had me down as a relegation contender just look where I am now.

Schalke - a force to be reckoned with and a team to be feared.

Beat Hanover 1-0 dominated possession now up to 9th and only 5 points off third.

10 games unbeaten in the league and 14 in all competitions.

Now I do remember a conversation with Narin when I was struggling at the start of the season he commented that I needed to start winning and my first game into this good run of form I said "now to win the league" of course that is out the question but to all those who doubted me and had me down as a relegation contender just look where I am now.

Schalke - a force to be reckoned with and a team to be feared.

Good job mate. :)

Andrew Johnson steered Stuttgart to victory against Nuremberg.

Stuttgart outclassed Nuremberg and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tevez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Rami, Coentrao and Pirlo were amongst the goalscorers.

Stuttgart stay at top as usual :D

The offer for*Ángel DI MARIA of*Real Madrid from*Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

CV, problem is I spent most of my money and the player I am willing to let go worth the most has gone

But still pretty pleased. :P

Abu Dhabi steered SC Freiburg to victory against FC Augsburg.

SC Freiburg beat FC Augsburg 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gameiro scored the winner for SC Freiburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

SC Freiburg have now won 5 games in a row after beating FC Augsburg setting a new club record.
After their result against FC Augsburg, SC Freiburg are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

From 15th to 6th, wow ;)