-Das Deutsche Projekt- The Forum German Championship.

NariN

Re: -Das Deutsche Projekt- The Forum German Championship.

Schalke 0-1 Dortmund.

Reus scored the only goal..

Like I said' date='I wanted a revange! :D

I was better,so I deserved this.

And now I am on third place.[/quote']

yes well played mate, my great run came to an end, I got my tactics right but formation all wrong.

After their result against Borussia Mönchengladbach, SC Freiburg are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
Abu Dhabi earned a draw with SC Freiburg against Borussia Mönchengladbach.

The match ended 1 - 1 between SC Freiburg and Borussia Mönchengladbach in their Division 1 fixture.

El Shaarawy was on the scoresheet for his side.

9 games unbeaten B)

Good draw away.

Got a bid accepted on Gotze but i dont think i have won him.As Leverkusen bid looks higher.

Chairman max mate :D

Surprised there weren't more bids on him, and tons on VP. I was gonna do Lennon + Denisov for VP but if Neymar was coming in (*COUGH COUGH) I wouldn't need to find a replacement for Ibra.

Gotze replaces Hamsik's place, and the incoming Martinez (*COUGH COUGH) would take Vertonghen's place, that is, if somebody could just accept my counter :rolleyes: (ABC I'm guarenteeing you that you'll get your money back, if that is what you were worried about :)

The offer for Marcel SCHMELZER of Manchester City from Duisburg has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lost out on this deal as Hanover decided to swap a 90 LB for a 90 LB :confused:

:mad: Quite annoyed really but then again i may just leave this gameworld as it's falling to pieces.

Lost out on this deal as Hanover decided to swap a 90 LB for a 90 LB :confused:

:mad: Quite annoyed really but then again i may just leave this gameworld as it's falling to pieces.

It's only falling apart because managers get unhappy due to one thing or another, sometimes the thing they get mad at is really childish (like losing out on just one player ;)). If you really want a player, bid your max (like I did with Gotze) by bidding intermidate bids on many players, it may be that you don't get any of your targets at all.

Hope you stay mate, gwds only fall apart when managers quit, if noone quits, then it won't fall apart will it? ;):D

It's only falling apart because managers get unhappy due to one thing or another' date=' sometimes the thing they get mad at is really childish (like losing out on just one player ;)). If you really want a player, bid your max (like I did with Gotze) by bidding intermidate bids on many players, it may be that you don't get any of your targets at all.

Hope you stay mate, gwds only fall apart when managers quit, if noone quits, then it won't fall apart will it? ;):D[/quote']

Its not that reason why i want to leave :P .Its only coz it's half full now :( I've wanted to leave for a while but while i still have GM for like 15 more days i will decide.But i dont want to follow the sheep lol

I will prob stay but i did spend a while looking for a decent LB and how much i should pay for him or should i go for him.But then someone bids aswell(Not sure if it was last min :P

I'm planning a big signing for my div 2 side.Who's highest rated is 91.If i miss out of this player it will tell me if there is any point in trying to build the side any further.

Riece I'll tell you what, because you are really looking for a LB and lost out on Schmelzer I'll let you have this guy, I mainly need a winger anyway... So count this as a favour from me and try restrain yourself from you-know-what ;)

As for your star signing, I'll leave him alone as well (can't afford his wages anyway :o)(actually just generally can't afford him :P)

I'm totally broke now, I owe ABC 3.173mil and I have enough to pay him back but there is this problem of chairman max allowances and also I can only do 2 more transfers with him this season :/

Squad depth is horrible now, or will be, as I have bidded chairman max on my last big signing, letting go of my best player and another 90. But as I am investing in the future it'll be worth it I hope

Litechnsteiner can go for cv :)

AND COME ON GUYS I ONLY JOINED THIS A WEEK AGO AND EVENTHOUGH ITS TRANSFER WEEKEND THERES ALMOST NOBODY POSTING. MAKE AN EFFORT JUST TO POST 4-5 POSTS CAN YA?! I KNOW SCHOOL BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT I AM IN SCHOOL AS WELL AND THIS ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3 MINS TO POST JEEEEEZ

rant over, lol :P:D

Riece I'll tell you what' date=' because you are really looking for a LB and lost out on Schmelzer I'll let you have this guy, I mainly need a winger anyway... So count this as a favour from me and try restrain yourself from you-know-what ;)

As for your star signing, I'll leave him alone as well (can't afford his wages anyway :o)(actually just generally can't afford him :P)

I'm totally broke now, I owe ABC 3.173mil and I have enough to pay him back but there is this problem of chairman max allowances and also I can only do 2 more transfers with him this season :/

Squad depth is horrible now, or will be, as I have bidded chairman max on my last big signing, letting go of my best player and another 90. But as I am investing in the future it'll be worth it I hope

Litechnsteiner can go for cv :)

AND COME ON GUYS I ONLY JOINED THIS A WEEK AGO AND EVENTHOUGH ITS TRANSFER WEEKEND THERES ALMOST NOBODY POSTING. MAKE AN EFFORT JUST TO POST 4-5 POSTS CAN YA?! I KNOW SCHOOL BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT I AM IN SCHOOL AS WELL AND THIS ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3 MINS TO POST JEEEEEZ

rant over, lol :P:D[/quote']

I wish i had the money :( I'm relying on Part exchanges.I will prob stay mate.

I hope no one can afford him as i canceled a deal which was accepted for a rated 90 Fwd.It would really make me stay as i would finally have a top player.

I've gone for a another LB who costs more than Schmelzer :( So quite disapointed.

Igor Akinfeev Joins us

Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Serhiy ZYHALOV

Managed to bring in Dani Alves, Sneijder, RVP And Westermann (his versatility will be massive as I really lack depth) Another couple of signings in the pipeline and then I am done, only problem I will have is I will only have 15 players worthy of playing so fitness will be a major issue, unless I get sufficient funds by the end of the season to bring in a couple of players.

No need to be jealous of me mate :P Just cause I've Messi and all..:D

Yeah you have Messi, who can be protected by your pensioners like Terry and Lampard :D oh and your abundance of depth who you have to replace him, there's me thinking my depth was bad then I saw your squad ha ha ha

(note to self: when playing Hoffenheim use aggressive tackling to try and cripple Messi, without him the teams average will drop to about 85 ha ha ha) :D