Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

#JRR10

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Felix would you be able to tell me which players to buy of this list I made. I made the list of players who are the cheapest but have a lot of minutes.

newels old boys; martin tonso, milton casco

river plate; Eder alvarez balanta

boca juniors; federico bravo, guilermo fernando, sebastian palacios,

atletico rafaela; joel sacks, jonathan lopez

godoy; jose san roman, federico lertora, facundo castillon

racing club; rodrigo de Paul, luciano vietto

san lorenzo; hector villalba

velez sarsfield; Lucas Romero

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Felix would you be able to tell me which players to buy of this list I made. I made the list of players who are the cheapest but have a lot of minutes.

newels old boys; martin tonso' date=' milton casco

[b']river plate;[/b] Eder alvarez balanta

boca juniors; federico bravo, guilermo fernando, sebastian palacios,

atletico rafaela; joel sacks, jonathan lopez

godoy; jose san roman, federico lertora, facundo castillon

racing club; rodrigo de Paul, luciano vietto

san lorenzo; hector villalba

velez sarsfield; Lucas Romero

I try to buy the following: Rodrigo De Paul, Lucas Romero, Milton Casco, Luciano Vietto, Federico Bravo, Hector Villalba and Guillermo Fernandez.

Castillon is good and probably raise a few points, but no longer a young man. I think these named you will continue to progress.

Felix have you heard any news of Juan seba Veron? As I've seen a few articles that said he's coming out of retirement. The Estudiantes website said he was training again with the squad. He's my favourite player haha :P

Felix have you heard any news of Juan seba Veron? As I've seen a few articles that said he's coming out of retirement. The Estudiantes website said he was training again with the squad. He's my favourite player haha :P

Juan Sebastian Veron return to professional football for next season. We see it and enjoy it again in a couple of months :)

Clash of the TITANS

Felix where can i see the lineups?

Sorry I have connected recently. The match ended 1-1, it was clear domindor Boca, River did not win and was out of contention for the championship.

• 2 weeks later...

Corinthians were denied a couple of offside goals and had a few bad decisions go against them last night in the second leg versus Boca but they have no-one really to blame other than themselves, at 1-1 Pato had this chance to put them 2-1 up with a decent amount of time after it to go looking for the third goal that would have seen them through, check it out Pato hold your head in shame!

Cost me cash on the Corinthians win and for the over 2.5 goals in the match, what a sitter.

52WfJ9opMTI

Stayed up to watch this glad i fell asleep 10 minutes in as Corinthians lost.:mad:
Corinthians were denied a couple of offside goals and had a few bad decisions go against them last night in the second leg versus Boca but they have no-one really to blame other than themselves' date=' at 1-1 Pato had this chance to put them 2-1 up with a decent amount of time after it to go looking for the third goal that would have seen them through, check it out Pato hold your head in shame!

Cost me cash on the Corinthians win and for the over 2.5 goals in the match, what a sitter.

[YOUTUBE']52WfJ9opMTI[/YOUTUBE]

Boca Corinthians far exceeded during the 180 minutes. It was a fair winner. By the way, do not forget to see the goal of Riquelme;)

Just how good is Cristian Erbes of Boca? What is his maximum rating' date=' do you think?

Also, Emiliano Papa: surely this player has to be 88 or 89 rated?[/quote']

Erbes is very good, I think at least reach 87. Emiliano Papa is not going to go higher, it's okay with your current score.

Hey Felix!

Can you tell me anything about Milton Casco of Newell's Old Boys? Seen a few people saying he is good. Will he rise in the short term and, if he does, is he one to keep in the long term? :)

Hey Felix!

Can you tell me anything about Milton Casco of Newell's Old Boys? Seen a few people saying he is good. Will he rise in the short term and' date=' if he does, is he one to keep in the long term? :)[/center']

If it is good, and will go up in the short term, I believe that it should be at least 85.

G. Carrillo (Estudiantes) today went from 80 to 82 ,

is that a player to keep in a competitive setup or

should i sell him now ?

Same Question about Walter Kanneman (San Lorenzo) and Martin Tonso (newells),

both are 82 now. Should i keep them ?

Thanks for your help.

G. Carrillo (Estudiantes) today went from 80 to 82 ' date='

is that a player to keep in a competitive setup or

should i sell him now ?

Same Question about Walter Kanneman (San Lorenzo) and Martin Tonso (newells),

both are 82 now. Should i keep them ?

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

I would sell and Kanneman Carrillo, and retain a Tonso few months.

what about Juan Cavallaro ' date=' Lucas Cano , Lisandro Magallan , Melano , Alan Ruiz , jonathan Valle , Germán Pezzella and Gonzaloez Martinez ?[/quote']

Most of them are playing very little, except that it is common Melano owner, and soon will go up to 82/83. Juan Cavalaro usually play, but his team is down, will have to see what happens with the. Lisandro Magallán is good, wait a few months to play more minutes. Lucas Cano has not played at all, the only time I saw him was a disaster. Pezzella is injured his knee. Alan Ruiz lost his place and his team has raised a lot, so I doubt he comes back to play.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Most of them are playing very little' date=' except that it is common Melano owner, and soon will go up to 82/83. Juan Cavalaro usually play, but his team is down, will have to see what happens with the. Lisandro Magallán is good, wait a few months to play more minutes. Lucas Cano has not played at all, the only time I saw him was a disaster. Pezzella is injured his knee. Alan Ruiz lost his place and his team has raised a lot, so I doubt he comes back to play.[/quote']

thanks mate great help as usual , repped

;2591611']Feli' date=' how do we know which teams are getting relegated?

it the average points system still in effect?

you have a link to a page that displays this?

thanks.[/quote']

The last 3 teams on this list who would be descending so far, although still remaining five dates to play and everything can change.

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/estadisticas/futbol-primera-division/descenso