Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

#JRR10

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

;2592252']cheers felix.

wow Independiete down there' date=' a long time stalwart of the top flight!

it would be like Spurs or Arsenal going down![/quote']

Independent is raising a lot, he has discounted many points Argentinos Juniors, and I think it will happen and the latter will be a let down. Independent is a team with a great history, it would be a shame to fall.

Is Mugni going to be 90+ someday?

No, I think not. Much lowered their level, and is now substitute in his team. I have seen many players like him, who appear and surprise but then stay and turn out to be "normal" players.

Hi felix' date=' do you think Farina, Lisandro Lopez (Sarandi), Rogelio Funes Mori and Peruzzi are worth holding onto?[/quote']

Lisandro Lopez is good, we are 5 games in Argentina, and then migrate to Europe, I heard that Malaga is very interested in it. Peruzzi is very good also, it is said that it wants Internazionale. Fariña has shown good things, but is a bit intermittent, would have to wait to see how it develops. Rogelio Funes Mori, has good qualities, but wasted many chances, but I think going to another team can help a lot, River has a lot of pressure and people have no more patience.

AGUIRRE' date=' Alan

CAVALLARO, Juan

ESCALANTE, Gonzalo

FERREIRA, Brian

SILVA, Jonathan

Lucas Romero and Lucas melano.

who to keep who to sell? any of this linked with big clubs? thanks.[/quote']

Of these players only keep Lucas Romero (a crack) and Melano. Alan Aguirre and Escalante are just taking their first minutes, Cavallaro plays well, but on a computer that is in the relegation zone, and Ferreira is good but does not have minutes in the first team.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

No' date=' I think not. Much lowered their level, and is now substitute in his team. I have seen many players like him, who appear and surprise but then stay and turn out to be "normal" players.[/quote']

Thx m8 going to cash in on this guy.

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Could someone provide me with some more information on Gino Peruzzi of Velez Sarsfield? There are rumours that PSV Eindhoven may be interested in him. Has anyone seen him play recently? How good is he? What is his career potential? Max rating on SM?

How much do you think Romero will rise next review?

I think you should raise a couple of points.

How good are these players' date=' and what are their maximum ratings, do you think?

Santiago Vergini and Guillermo Ortiz at Newell's;

and Vildoza, Caspary and Montoya at All Boys[/quote']

Vergini I think that if he can emigrate to Europe can get to achieve a 88 on the other do not encourage me to give a prognosis.

Any soon rise for Botta? Or nothing until next year?

Botta has 6 months of recovery' date=' we must wait and see how it comes back.

Could someone provide me with some more information on Gino Peruzzi of Velez Sarsfield? There are rumours that PSV Eindhoven may be interested in him. Has anyone seen him play recently? How good is he? What is his career potential? Max rating on SM?

It's good, I know the interest of Internazionale in it. I think in Europe will achieve a 89/90 no doubt.

Respuesta: Riferimento: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Hi' date='some of these players can rise?

PERUZZI

PAREDES[/quote']

Peruzzi rise when migrating to Europe, is good. Walls will not go up at the moment, and it does not play in the first team.

Greetings!

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2013/2014

Hello friends, I'm going slowly making my predictions on 1st and 2nd Division League Argentina. I'll gradually adding the most important changes of equipment, I hope will be helpful.

Today I will begin by predictions about the 3 teams that have won promotion to the First Division, where they will compete next season.

Rosario Central

108.png

BROUN, Jorge 84 --> 82

CARANTA, Maurício 82 --> 84

DELGADO, Rafael 78 --> 80

RIVAROLA, Germán 82 --> 78/80

VALENTINI, Nahuel 80 --> 82/83

MÉNDEZ, Jesús 82 --> 83/84

TOLEDO, Javier 77 --> 82

Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata

99.png

MONETTI, Fernando 78 --> 82/83