Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013 Lucas ALBERTENGO Age: 22 Club: Atlético Rafaela Cote: 75 ----> 78 Alan ALEGRE Age: 22 Club: Quilmes AC Cote: 75 ----> 77/78 Leonel BONT

These 2 threads should answer your questions, you have some decent risers there...

I made some predictions of Argentina, football I see a lot and want to share. Perhaps with some players was a little hard but if you go down to that score in the next revision will be in the next. Sco

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

how well is Angel Correa playing now for San Lorenzo? worth keeping in SM?

If it is worth keeping' date=' have 82 very soon and is a young man with great potential.

Vietto still hasn't scored this season, is this down to his poor form or playing in a struggling team? How likely is he to move on anytime soon?

His team is in last place, only got 2 points out of 27 played, it is clear that Vietto performance has much to do with this. You will not get any short-term increase, in any way, but it is a young talented, I'm sure that in the future will continue to rise.

I have Rodrigo De Paul and Hector Villalba in a tough setup but I'm in debt so how good are they? Is it safe for me to move them on?

I recommend that you sell to De Paul' date=' but keep Villalba, I think it can continue increasing in the near future.[/size']

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Thanks' date=' must spread tho![/quote']

The team which plays De Paul is passing one of the worst moments of its history, is last in the moment, having won only 2 points in the last 10 games played. Not a bad player but has had a great increase recently and will have a good time to increase again, there is no transfer rumors so I have sold all my equipment. Villalba What is different, your team is going through a good time, playing good football and is in the second position of the league Argentina, and the Argentina Cup final, to this we must add that the holder in its post (Cauteruccio) wins a torn knee ligament, Villalba thus will have more opportunities now on. There was also talk of a transfer to Europe in the previous transfer market, no doubt this young man will have another increase in no time.

Is Paredes still injured? When he's expected to comeback? I read somewhere he had 2/3 months recovery' date=' and that was in july so, whats the situation now? thanks[/quote']

Paredes has recovered and adding minutes in the reserves of Boca Juniors, in fact today I did it again as a starter, if you have good performance have a place in the first team bench as a substitute.

I used to be interested a lot in Argentines and most don't seem to progress or make it.

SM and SW are quite hard with the League Argentina. There are some interesting young yet.

Just out of curiosity' date=' what ever happened to Daniel Villalva of River Plate? I remember him being touted as the next big thing a couple of years ago and he had good potential on Fifa 10 I think it was. Will he ever make it?[/quote']

Forget it, it's one of the many players that promise a lot and stay in nothingness.

• 2 weeks later...

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Lucas ALBERTENGO

68758.jpg

Club: Atlético Rafaela

Cote: 75 ----> 78

Alan ALEGRE

69312.jpg

Club: Quilmes AC

Cote: 75 ----> 77/78

Leonel BONTEMPO

69313.jpg

Club: Quilmes AC

Ángel CORREA

66894.jpg

Club: San Lorenzo

Cote: 78 ----> 82

Federico ANDRADA

68178.jpg

Club: River Plate

Cote: 76 ----> 78/79

Giovanni SIMEONE

68177.jpg

Éder ÁLVAREZ BALANTA

65215.jpg

Cote: 78 ----> 82/83

Federico CARRIZO

50906.jpg

Club: Rosario Central

Cote: 78 ----> 80/82

Franco MUSSIS

60513.jpg

Club: Gimnasia La Plata

Ignacio FERNÁNDEZ

48353.jpg

Club: Gimnasia La Plata

David ACHUCARRO

generic.png

Club: Godoy Cruz

Cote: 78 ----> 80

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Melano rose' date=' what do you think of him? I look vs Universidad de Chile and he play a great game.[/quote']

I was expecting a rise in it, is making several goals and has become the 12th player Lanús, but usually substitute the first to enter every game. The 84 feels good, do not see it rising too short term, has yet to make a final title.

Is Manuel Lanzini going to rise? Does he have potential to play for Argentina and become 90+?

No, I do not think playing in Argentina to exceed 86. It's good but not so much as Lamela (many compare). Your level is currently low, as his team overall. He is young still, wait to see if they migrate to Europe and as it does there.

• 1 month later...

hey guys' date=' is Maxi Rodriguez a safe 88? 6 goals in 15 games and stil paying for Argentina might even suggest an 89 perhaps?[/quote']

Hello, I see impossible given a 89 playing in Argentina, I think it is something that has never happened.

Rating predictions for Fernando Barrientos?

It would be difficult to make a long-term prediction for now is alternate and perhaps reach 82 if still adding minutes. No holds the team and to make it this difficult.