Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

#JRR10

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

should i keep lanzini from river?

never watched him but heard he is talented although he hadn't played much in his loan spell in brazil

He's talented, if loan is complete and should return to River Plate, is said to be there, which I guess will have more minutes than Fluminense. Likely increase in the future but I think 83 is a very good score for what has proved so far.

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Who would you say are the biggest prospects in the Boca youth system? Araujo seems to be highly rated but hes 20 now and still hasnt been able to break through in front of Silva, Cvitanich, Mouche, Blandi.

And also do you think Boca will buy Cvitanich from Ajax?

Who would you say are the biggest prospects in the Boca youth system? Araujo seems to be highly rated but hes 20 now and still hasnt been able to break through in front of Silva' date=' Cvitanich, Mouche, Blandi.

And also do you think Boca will buy Cvitanich from Ajax?[/quote']

Quarry of Boca Juniors (which I am team fan) young ones I like are: Juan Sanchez Miño, Guillermo Fernandez, Franco Fragapane (not in the DB) and Christian Alverez (not in the DB). Araujo has been very promising but when he had chances in the first team has not done anything interesting, like Leandro Paredes, although the latter is too young and has played very little.

It is now difficult to buy Boca Cvitanich, I think they will not,...

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Felix' date=' I've heard good things about Gaona Lugo, is good?[/quote']

Hi Gio je, Gaona was surprised when he played his first games (when the team was in charge of Claudio Borghi), then had a long injury and since then had pracitamente minutes, sometimes just entering from the bank, and saw it or not near the level shown in their first encounters.

It is a very fast player who finds it easy to outflank the right wing where he usually plays.

I still I have hope in, and showed that when things started really liked them.

a greeting friend! ;)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Quarry of Boca Juniors (which I am team fan) young ones I like are: Juan Sanchez Miño' date=' Guillermo Fernandez, Franco Fragapane (not in the DB) and Christian Alverez (not in the DB). Araujo has been very promising but when he had chances in the first team has not done anything interesting, like Leandro Paredes, although the latter is too young and has played very little.

It is now difficult to buy Boca Cvitanich, I think they will not,...[/quote']

Yeah I went to a game in La Bombonera last year and try keep up with whats happening.

Why do you think it will be difficult to buy Cvtianich? Is he really expensive or do Boca not have the finances. And would that maybe open up a few more chances for Araujo?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Yeah I went to a game in La Bombonera last year and try keep up with whats happening.

Why do you think it will be difficult to buy Cvtianich? Is he really expensive or do Boca not have the finances. And would that maybe open up a few more chances for Araujo?

Buy a player who is playing in Europe is very difficult for an Argentine club, and if a player who is still young as Cvitanich. Maybe if it sells Mouche and Viatri make an attempt, but still do not know, since it would be spending a bit unnecessary. By the time the player has returned to Holland to join the pre-season Ajax.

Hi Gio je' date=' Gaona was surprised when he played his first games (when the team was in charge of Claudio Borghi), then had a long injury and since then had pracitamente minutes, sometimes just entering from the bank, and saw it or not near the level shown in their first encounters.

It is a very fast player who finds it easy to outflank the right wing where he usually plays.

I still I have hope in, and showed that when things started really liked them.

a greeting friend! ;)[/quote']

He also knew about his injury, I wish again to have regularly, even with the scheme Falcioni I see it difficult.

With Borghi played in Carrilero?

Greeting :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Buy a player who is playing in Europe is very difficult for an Argentine club' date=' and if a player who is still young as Cvitanich. Maybe if it sells Mouche and Viatri make an attempt, but still do not know, since it would be spending a bit unnecessary. By the time the player has returned to Holland to join the pre-season Ajax.[/quote']

Okay I understand. Do you think they would sign him on loan for another season?

Okay I understand. Do you think they would sign him on loan for another season?

No' date=' I see very difficult for Araujo is given.

He also knew about his injury, I wish again to have regularly, even with the scheme Falcioni I see it difficult.

With Borghi played in Carrilero?

Greeting :D

Yes, that's friend, always right in his famous 3-4-1-2

Can I have some info about Leandro Paredes. Is he hot prospect in Boca?

He has played very little with the first team, but is said to be the largest gem club is still very young so they do not want to rush it. He says he has an impressive punch technique.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

He has played very little with the first team' date=' but is said to be the largest gem club is still very young so they do not want to rush it. He says he has an impressive punch technique.[/quote']

Seems like a talent to me, might want to keep hold of him and..

I don't even know what is punch technique..:o

Btw, while I'm still here, can you perhaps give some input on these Argentinian: Lisandro Magallan and Esteban Orfana. :P

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Seems like a talent to me' date=' might want to keep hold of him and..

I don't even know what is punch technique..:o

Btw, while I'm still here, can you perhaps give some input on these Argentinian: Lisandro Magallan and Esteban Orfana. :P[/quote']

Sorry my English is bad friend, I am using the google translator.

Magallan is a good defender, despite his young age I like personally, and I hope that in a couple of years can play in first division.

Orfano was one of the best players in the reserve Boca a year ago, and even reached his first team debut, then went to Villareal II which did not play much, and now has completed the loan back to Boca Juniors. I remember as a player was very fast.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Sorry my English is bad friend' date=' I am using the google translator.

Magallan is a good defender, despite his young age I like personally, and I hope that in a couple of years can play in first division.

Orfano was one of the best players in the reserve Boca a year ago, and even reached his first team debut, then went to Villareal II which did not play much, and now has completed the loan back to Boca Juniors. I remember as a player was very fast.[/quote']

Pardon me, I don't know you were using Google Translator. :P

Magallan seems to attract interest from European club, so I think he might be really good. Now I have some info on him, I think I'll keep hold of him.

As for Orfano, was really surprised he didn't get much time in Villareal II, hope he can get minutes for Boca this season.

Thanks for your input mate. :D

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Pardon me' date=' I don't know you were using Google Translator. :P

Magallan seems to attract interest from European club, so I think he might be really good. Now I have some info on him, I think I'll keep hold of him.

As for Orfano, was really surprised he didn't get much time in Villareal II, hope he can get minutes for Boca this season.

Thanks for your input mate. :D[/quote']

Today in the sports news is said to Boca Juniors are interested in signing Lisandro Magallán. If this occurs, the young would be taking a big leap in his career.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Today in the sports news is said to Boca Juniors are interested in signing Lisandro Magallán. If this occurs' date=' the young would be taking a big leap in his career.[/quote']

Knew it. He must have big future ahead of him.

Btw, my transfer bid already got accepted for Banfield's Nicolás Tagliafico. So I can drop his name in here now, is this kid good? His team right now is in the bottom of the league. There is a couple of hype around him right now.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 201

Knew it. He must have big future ahead of him.

Btw' date=' my transfer bid already got accepted for Banfield's Nicolás Tagliafico. So I can drop his name in here now, is this kid good? His team right now is in the bottom of the league. There is a couple of hype around him right now.[/quote']

His team (Banfield) fell to the second category, but is a good player, surely some major equipment shall be in the very soon. I think it has a good future ahead.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina

His team (Banfield) fell to the second category' date=' but is a good player, surely some major equipment shall be in the very soon. I think it has a good future ahead.[/quote']

Thanks mate. If he play week in week out, he will be in no time to end up in big team. :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina

Thanks mate. If he play week in week out' date=' he will be in no time to end up in big team. :D[/quote']

Don't worry about Banfield getting relegated dude, Tagliafico is a great talent. He's viewed by many in the Argentine set-up as the answer to Argentina's problems at LB.

Felixx, you seen much of River this season? I'm wondering how an old favourite of mine, Ezequiel Cirigliano, has performed this season? And how come Pezzella and Gonzalez Pirez have hardly had a look in? I'm surprised to see that Rogelio's younger brother, Ramiro Funes Mori, seems to have jumped ahead of them in pecking order...

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Prediction

Don't worry about Banfield getting relegated dude' date=' Tagliafico is a great talent. He's viewed by many in the Argentine set-up as the answer to Argentina's problems at LB.

Felixx, you seen much of River this season? I'm wondering how an old favourite of mine, Ezequiel Cirigliano, has performed this season? And how come Pezzella and Gonzalez Pirez have hardly had a look in? I'm surprised to see that Rogelio's younger brother, Ramiro Funes Mori, seems to have jumped ahead of them in pecking order...[/quote']

I have seen many parties River, Cirigliano I really like is a very talented player and I think still has a lot to prove, I'm sure when to migrate to Europe in a better team will be able to demonstrate their full potential.

Ramiro Funes Mori has shown safety in defense when he had to play and coach it was decided for him, apart from Pires and Pezzela Gonzalez, yet all 3 are good players, no doubt soon will be time for the other 2. River has in defense with players like Maidana, Vella and Juan Manuel Diaz who have more experience than the young and therefore have not had much chance to play.

Don't worry about Banfield getting relegated dude' date=' Tagliafico is a great talent. He's viewed by many in the Argentine set-up as the answer to Argentina's problems at LB.

Felixx, you seen much of River this season? I'm wondering how an old favourite of mine, Ezequiel Cirigliano, has performed this season? And how come Pezzella and Gonzalez Pirez have hardly had a look in? I'm surprised to see that Rogelio's younger brother, Ramiro Funes Mori, seems to have jumped ahead of them in pecking order...[/quote']

I saw the River games this season, and I know it may be unfair but looks like Ramiro is now better than is brother Rogelio, I really like him.

About Ciigliano, strong season and a skilled player, wins a lot of balls over and is the first player who does the offensive transition, only problem is that he keeps sometime the ball too much. Great player overall

I saw the River games this season' date=' [b']and I know it may be unfair but looks like Ramiro is now better than is brother Rogelio[/b], I really like him.

About Ciigliano, strong season and a skilled player, wins a lot of balls over and is the first player who does the offensive transition, only problem is that he keeps sometime the ball too much. Great player overall

That's not unfair at all, Rogelio sucks! :P

Pleased to hear Cirigliano's been playing well, have admired him for a long time. Thanks for both of your responses. :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Prediction

That's not unfair at all' date=' Rogelio sucks! :P

Pleased to hear Cirigliano's been playing well, have admired him for a long time. Thanks for both of your responses. :)[/quote']

Make no mistake, Rogelio is going to get that 85 and I'm sure it will pass. It has all the conditions for success, just a little mentally weak but appears to be recovered, made good performances of the team through difficult times in the last 6 months, and now that is gone Cavenaghi certainly have more opportunities to play.