Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

#JRR10

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina

That's not unfair at all' date=' Rogelio sucks! :P

Pleased to hear Cirigliano's been playing well, have admired him for a long time. Thanks for both of your responses. :)[/quote']

I agree with Felix, he s not the best player ever and maybe not the best for River, but he can score, and made a very important goal against Boca Unidos. I would like to see him in Europe, to see what he can do. But not for Porto please :P

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina

Make no mistake' date=' Rogelio is going to get that 85 and I'm sure it will pass. It has all the conditions for success, just a little mentally weak but appears to be recovered, made good performances of the team through difficult times in the last 6 months, and now that is gone Cavenaghi certainly have more opportunities to play.[/quote']
I agree with Felix' date=' he s not the best player ever and maybe not the best for River, but he can score, and made a very important goal against Boca Unidos. I would like to see him in Europe, to see what he can do. But not for Porto please :P[/quote']

I respectfully disagree. While he showed promise early in his career, he continually disappointed after that for a long time. While some of that could be attributed to his youth and naivety, and perhaps a lack of confidence, he showed some clear flaws in his all round technical ability. Perhaps he has developed since then, but I find it hard to believe he would find success in Europe. River should have taken the money from Benfica when the opportunity arose.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Dybala' date=' Fabián Muñoz, Gaspar Iñiguez, Santiago Naguel, Lucas Mugni, Maximiliano Urruti, Andrés Chavez, Perez Guedes, Gino Peruzzi, Carlos Carbonero, Valentín Viola, Patricio Vidal and Fabián Monserrat.[/quote']

Should I snap up all these players? How much do you think they'll rise?

He's the only one I already have. Still interested in how much they'll rise

He plays in the second division surely he cant get reviewed...

It sounds as if this is the best buy

Maximiliano Urruti: 76 ---> 80

But his stats are good and he plays for a decent side, so I feel he deserves higher. He has 6 league goals.

He plays in the second division surely he cant get reviewed...

Yep, instituto lost out in the playoff's so Dybala won't be rising. Wasn't aware it was about players who would be rising, as i just said from the list of players i seen on the thread to grab Dybala.

• 3 weeks later...

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Hector Canteros' date=' What is his potential? How high can he get playing in Argentina and is he likely to move to Europe any time soon?[/quote']

I find it strange that has risen to 86 because he was injured and did not recover after the title and the niello he had shown before. Great things showed up before the injury, and if it reaches that level again is sure to migrate to Europe maybe in a year.

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Excellent thread Felix - don't worry about your english mate, we are picking up what you're putting down ;)

Quick question about these few - they were deemed as risers a while ago, but how are they developing now:

Cristian ERBES

MEZA, Fernando

DIAZ, Leandro

GALEANO, Leonel

COLAZO, Nicolás

NIETO, Luciano

LANZINI, Manuel

COLAZO, Nicolás

Now I know these guys are no longer in the Argentinian league, but I wonder what the thoughts are of the following:

BERTOGLIO, Facundo

LAMELA, Erik

OTAMENDI, Nicolás

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

Repped BTW