Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

no friend in the beginning played well but his level dropped for a while' date=' and honestly do not think playing in San Lorenzo can recall, is a team that plays very badly, which is only interested in defense and attackers have great difficulty make your game.[/quote']

Thanks again mate

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013 Lucas ALBERTENGO Age: 22 Club: Atlético Rafaela Cote: 75 ----> 78 Alan ALEGRE Age: 22 Club: Quilmes AC Cote: 75 ----> 77/78 Leonel BONT

These 2 threads should answer your questions, you have some decent risers there...

I made some predictions of Argentina, football I see a lot and want to share. Perhaps with some players was a little hard but if you go down to that score in the next revision will be in the next. Sco

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Hey I just want to know whether these players are worth keeping after their recent rating increase :

Juan Mattia 75

Juan Sanchez Mino 82

Maximiliano Urruti 82

Francisco Pizzini 75

Thanks in advance :P

Juan Mattia will probably go up a bit, maybe get to 77/78.

Juan Sanchez Miño is +90 future, not sell it for nothing!

Maximiliano Urruti now is substitute but is young and can get back to earning a place in the team, good players do not think your score down.

Francisco Pizzini still has no place in the first team so here maintain that score.

Juan Mattia will probably go up a bit' date=' maybe get to 77/78.

Juan Sanchez Miño is +90 future, not sell it for nothing!

Maximiliano Urruti now is substitute but is young and can get back to earning a place in the team, good players do not think your score down.

Francisco Pizzini still has no place in the first team so here maintain that score.[/quote']

Great will sell on Pizzini so, thanks for the info :P

hi mate what you think abour Gino Peruzzi? is he now starting RB for Velez?

also looking forward to how Facundo Ferreyra gets on' date=' he was a nice little player couple years back.[/quote']

Gino Peruzzi think it can go far, very good player at a position where there are not many in Argentine football.

Ferreira must wait for start playing Velez, did very well until last year but his former team went very badly and lost the category, is young and has a big challenge ahead, I have faith in him and I think it will do well in his new team.

Felix do you watch the Argentina National team often like in WC Qualifiers? If so what is your assessment as regards to the players Sabella has been choosing and will he be going back to 3 cb's in the hope of defensive solidity?

sorry friend but I do not understand what you're asking ... could put it another way? because I use a translator and apparently this is not well-arming your questions ...

sorry friend but I do not understand what you're asking ... could put it another way? because I use a translator and apparently this is not well-arming your questions ...

Lo Siento.

¿Sigue la Selección Argentina?

¿Usted ha visto jugar en los clasificatorios para la Copa del Mundo?

¿Puede usted dar su opinión sobre el equipo de Sabella bajo en lo que respecta a la defensa y algunos de los jugadores locales que ha utilizado?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Lo Siento.

¿Sigue la Selección Argentina?

¿Usted ha visto jugar en los clasificatorios para la Copa del Mundo?

¿Puede usted dar su opinión sobre el equipo de Sabella bajo en lo que respecta a la defensa y algunos de los jugadores locales que ha utilizado?

now though :)

I watch all the games if, Sabella is trying to repeat the defense for the consolidation and try to balance the great potential that the team has on offense, but by the time young people are not using these positions. Local players have used all 30 years, but soon will play two friendlies against Brazil, where only local players settle or are playing in South America and there we can see many young people with a future in the first team selection.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

now though :)

I watch all the games if' date=' Sabella is trying to repeat the defense for the consolidation and try to balance the great potential that the team has on offense, but by the time young people are not using these positions. Local players have used all 30 years, but soon will play two friendlies against Brazil, where only local players settle or are playing in South America and there we can see many young people with a future in the first team selection.[/quote']

thank you :) good insight

• 2 weeks later...

Felixx' date='

who are your top 10 argentinian players that might soon get a chance for big rise[/quote']

the 10 youth that I like and that are currently in our game are:

Juan Sanchez Miño

Leandro Paredes

Gino Peruzzi

Lisandro López

Ezequiel Cirigliano

Lucas Mugni

Adrián Centurión

Luciano Vietto

Agustín Allione

Santiago Nahuel

Brian Ferreira

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

hi felix. should i keep or sell sanchez mino' date=' gaspar iniguez and urruti thanks.[/quote']

Keep Sanchez Mino.. Is been up is rating when agertina been review...and is have played very well!

Gaspar Iniguez is a "must keep"! Is going up to 83/84.... and is a great prospect!

Urruti you can seel him! Is lost is place in the team... Is been on the bench in last four games...

hi felix. should i keep or sell sanchez mino' date=' gaspar iniguez and urruti thanks.[/quote']

Juan Sanchez Miño not sell it for nothing, has everything to be a giant in football. A Gaspar Iniguez I remain a little longer, but not right team is very young and may grow and sell Urruti perhaps having lost the title on your computer and there is talk that can go play Dubai.

Melano is also a very quick player. His turn of pace is quite something to see.
Insua i don´t know.... But Lucas Melano is a must buy! Is a certain a big riser... Belgrano are in 4position and is doing very well.. 648min (8games)

76 - 80/82

Do not get me wrong, but I would prefer to open their own threads on the league Argentina, I am Argentine, and watch all the football from here, and how do those who ask me questions to me directly, I'd answer them myself. a greeting.

Hi Felix' date=' what is your opinion on INSÚA, Emanuel and MELANO, Lucas ?[/quote']

I recommend purchasing at 2, Melano is a very talented striker and has already shown in his appearances last season, and Insua is being started every match Godoy Cruz, playing a very good way, in a year must return to Boca Juniors and perhaps encounter a gap in that position since Clemente Rodriguez is not playing at a good level for a while.

Best regards friend,

Respuesta: Riferimento: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Hi all' date=' what do you think about Lucas Viatri? Will he rise? Thank you for your answers :)[/quote']

Hello friend. Viatri is very good player, maybe up to 86 in the next review if he keeps playing this way, but could go higher if he can go play in any team in a top league, is very talented.