Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013 Lucas ALBERTENGO Age: 22 Club: Atlético Rafaela Cote: 75 ----> 78 Alan ALEGRE Age: 22 Club: Quilmes AC Cote: 75 ----> 77/78 Leonel BONT

These 2 threads should answer your questions, you have some decent risers there...

I made some predictions of Argentina, football I see a lot and want to share. Perhaps with some players was a little hard but if you go down to that score in the next revision will be in the next. Sco

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Seems like a big league to be missed out on this messageboard. Especially as most of the best players in the world today originate from Argentina!

There's isn't much coverage in the U.K. Does no-one fancy keeping this thread up to date who has some knowledge of this league?

I'm sure we would all appreciate it! :)

Seems like a big league to be missed out on this messageboard. Especially as most of the best players in the world today originate from Argentina!

There's isn't much coverage in the U.K. Does no-one fancy keeping this thread up to date who has some knowledge of this league?

I'm sure we would all appreciate it! :)

i would not hope for any improvements on this thread. If you ask advice Sir Sonny Crockett gets a little bit angry. If you have a question, please ask it in a formal and humble way and if you are lucky Sir Sonny will respond your question.

i would not hope for any improvements on this thread. If you ask advice Sir Sonny Crockett gets a little bit angry. If you have a question' date=' please ask it in a formal and humble way and if you are lucky Sir Sonny will respond your question.[/quote']

Wow you're a joke.

Anyone know why Andrada doesnt play for Lanus?

He is a top talent, but unfortunaltely for him he has another top talent (Marchesin) ahead of him. Keep him until he gets some playing time or he gets sold.

Anyone know why Andrada doesnt play for Lanus?

massively overhyped. He has a very good GK infront of him at Lanus in MARCHESIN so he needs to move to break through

How good are Farina and Centurion.

They might move to Benfica for £15M :D

CSKA Moscow have made a bid for Farina

IMO, Argentinean youngsters arent what they are cracked up to be. Many were talked up before the Sudoamericano U20 champs but so far Argentina have been awful. only 1 point in there 3 games, and they hope results go there way in the remaining fixtures to go through but they are mostly likely out in the first group stage.

Centurion & Iturbe have disappointed, both were dropped last night and Argentina got their 1st point. Luciano VIETTO been impressive, scoring 2 goals so far.

Does anybody know how good Lucas Mugni is? been linked with juve and AC... just wondering what he will go up to next change and what his potential is. any help will be repped' date=' thanks:D[/quote']

Take him, he is quality. With argentinians you never know as many of them are incredibly hyped up, but if you ask me the best youngsters at that position now in Argentina are Mugni and Paredes, so he's worth a shot.

Riferimento: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

would like more about these players:

ROMERO' date=' Lucas 75 477

PITTINARI, Lucas 75 611

MELANO, Lucas 76 1206

CIRIGLIANO, Ezequiel 80 1133

INSÚA, Emanuel 75 1478

PEZZELLA, Germán 75 759

FARINA, Luis 77 534

FTACLA, Diego 75 963

CARRILLO, ***** 80 1205

RUIZ, Alan 75 811

ALLIONE, Agustín 75 559

GONZÁLEZ PÍREZ, Leandro 78 104[/quote']

ROMERO, Lucas +4/5

PITTINARI, Lucas +5

MELANO, Lucas +7

CIRIGLIANO, Ezequiel +5

INSÚA, Emanuel +6/7

PEZZELLA, Germán +5/6

FARINA, Luis +2/3

FTACLA, Diego +6/7

CARRILLO, ***** 80 +3

RUIZ, Alan +6/7

ALLIONE, Agustín +5/6

GONZÁLEZ PÍREZ, +4/5

:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Thats not really what he asked :o

he just guesses to bump his post count. its everywhere.

Marcos Perez has just 19mins under his belt from last season. My guess is he is in the youth team at Newells.

He doesnt play for an Argentina youth setups so my guess is he currently isnt a 'outstanding' player currently.

The young Argentinian midfielder of Racing, Ricardo Centurion was transferred to Anzhi Makhachkala Russian club he will join next season for $ 7.5 million, confirmed Thursday the player who went to Europe to sign his contract.

" This is the first time I go to Europe. Everything was done very quickly but I agreed to go to Russia because I know that this decision will suit me and my family , "he said before taking his flight to Russia. Centurion, 20, who was playing his first full season with Racing was one of the revelations of the tournament's opening Argentinian and just participate in the Championship of South America under 20 years with Argentina.

;2426265']The young Argentinian midfielder of Racing' date=' Ricardo Centurion was transferred to Anzhi Makhachkala Russian club he will join next season for $ 7.5 million, confirmed Thursday the player who went to Europe to sign his contract.

" This is the first time I go to Europe. Everything was done very quickly but I agreed to go to Russia because I know that this decision will suit me and my family , "he said before taking his flight to Russia. Centurion, 20, who was playing his first full season with Racing was one of the revelations of the tournament's opening Argentinian and just participate in the Championship of South America under 20 years with Argentina.[/quote']

I have a bad feeling about this move; my guess is he will not do well in Russia. I think he is better suited for Portugal or Spain.

Riferimento: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Argentinians in my squad:

Ftacla

Mugni

Centurion

Cirigliano

Dybala

Ocampos

Pezzella

Any other recommendations U21?

Melano

Alan Ruiz