Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

#JRR10

Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

I think he is a player with a potential of 87/88' date=' his problem is that he is discontinuous.[/quote']

Thank you I believed he has a lot more potential :( Then no new club for him :P

;2454350']who? cant find anyone by that name in argentina...unless he has been retired from the database

I believe he meant Erik Moreno from Millonarios, a Columbian.

Respuesta: Re: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Is Esteban Andrada worth keeping? I know he was one of Argentina's best keeping talents a few years back' date=' but hasnt had a game in ages. has he faded?[/color']

It's substitute while Marchesin is in Lanús, Andrada will not play. In a moment he was to go to Barcelona but the transfer fell. It's good, but just wait for you to prove it.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

I saw some video of him and I was in complete awe' date=' this guy is a beast, and he's dirt cheap (still at 78). Buy him wherever you can![/quote']

I see Botta always, for several years, and I dare to bet you will not get very far.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

I'm not saying that. He probably can reach 85/86' date=' what I mean is that I do not see getting to 90.[/quote']

I disagree. While some "ghost" and irregular, has an amazing talent, for me the best dribbling of Argentina. Another player that I really like is Guillermo "Pol" Fernandez :D

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

I disagree. While some "ghost" and irregular' date=' has an amazing talent, for me the best dribbling of Argentina. Another player that I really like is Guillermo "Pol" Fernandez :D[/quote']

We are very confident "Pol" Fernandez, with effort is gaining a place in the team, I'm waiting for the return of Sanchez Minho, that if a crack.

Hi all I do not follow so much Argentina league. Can someone tell me who are the best future talents that plays in Argentina which will get good rises in the next review? Thanks in advance :)

Playing in Argentina: Botta, Allione, Alan Ruiz, Ftacla, Melano, Magallan, Lanzini (the next Lamela IMO), Vietto, Paredes (last two already rose but they'll keep rising).

Playing in Europe: Icardi (must buy), Fede Cartabia, Dybala

Playing in Argentina: Botta' date=' Allione, Alan Ruiz, Ftacla, Melano, Magallan, Lanzini (the next Lamela IMO), Vietto, Paredes (last two already rose but they'll keep rising).

Playing in Europe: Icardi (must buy), Fede Cartabia, Dybala[/quote']

Lanzini is very far from Lamela. I would add to Lucas Mugni, is a crack! Ftacla is a conflict in their club and are not using it for this season. A Paredes gave some games but still not showing everything it promises from below. I like Vietto, I could go far.

Respuesta: Riferimento: Predictions Argentina 2012/2013

Hi!

how are Hugo Nervo and Lisandro Lopez doing? 87 is possible at the end of the season? thanks! :)

I think it will be maintained. Lisandro Lopez may have a chance to get to 87, I would say it has 50% chance of uploading (so achieved last year) and 50% of stay. Nervo is certainly not going to go up, I'm surprised you have 86 when there are other players that are better for my taste and not have that score. Lisandro Lopez in the future will exceed that 86 that's for sure, hopefully in the next market to get out of that team.