I am not satisfied if you cannot comply with me forumers

Look at this is this fair in anyway at all as he agreed to not join if I sold him young in one of our gameworlds yet he has on his not 2nd but 8th soccermanager account this manager is called jimbo middel, ruben middel, and fernando torres. For a start he is really annoying so I made him a deal and he rejoined so if you do not block him from the league on his computer then I beleive he has conned me and when you get conned you can bring law into it and I hate to say it but I may go that far as I work so hard. This boy sent me this message which I can only write out but I have the print screen if soccermanager cannot find it on the history. But they should be able to. They can tell also in english championship 3373 that the transfer was done and I am being destroyed as I have worked on the club for 3 years and faced my account being hacked and all of these other things but I am getting annoyed and if it does not stop I will be destroyed so react or I will in the law system locally and get you invloved aswell soccermanager as it is ridiculous. Please react if not then I think you fellow forumers should agree and stop paying quit and tell your frineds to quit and let's see how soccermanager copes.

Also he has given it away look at who he is bidding for all the players I am interested in only. This tells you it is out of spite and he should and must be stopped by you now before it goes too far got that soccermanager.

Sorry here is the accounts look at history, 1 thing in common european championship 367 which I have a great villerael I work on and he jealous so wreck it all the time but said he wouldn't if I did what I did:

Fernando Torres: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=4763771

Jimbo Middel: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1991597

Jamez Middle: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=4175259

Ruben Elddim: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=2739969

point taken now forumers this boy called james middle is also using fake names

Re: I am not satisfied if you cannot comply with me forumers

Look at this is this fair in anyway at all as he agreed to not join if I sold him young in one of our gameworlds yet he has on his not 2nd but 8th soccermanager account this manager is called jimbo middel' date=' ruben middel, and fernando torres. For a start he is really annoying so I made him a deal and he rejoined so if you do not block him from the league on his computer then I beleive he has conned me and when you get conned you can bring law into it and I hate to say it but I may go that far as I work so hard.

This boy sent me this message which I can only write out but I have the print screen if soccermanager cannot find it on the history. But they should be able to. They can tell also in english championship 3373 that the transfer was done and I am being destroyed as I have worked on the club for 3 years and faced my account being hacked and all of these other things but I am getting annoyed and if it does not stop I will be destroyed so react or I will in the law system locally and get you invloved aswell soccermanager as it is ridiculous. Please react if not then I think you fellow forumers should agree and stop paying quit and tell your frineds to quit and let's see how soccermanager copes.

Also he has given it away look at who he is bidding for all the players I am interested in only. This tells you it is out of spite and he should and must be stopped by you now before it goes too far got that soccermanager.[/quote']

I will assume you reported the actions via the anti-cheating system.

May be best to contact one of the mods on here for further guidance on here.

Re: I am not satisfied if you cannot comply with me forumers

If you believe a manager within your Game World is cheating then you need to report them to the SMFA:

To report a transfer that is suspicious and/or dubious go to All Transfers within Transfer Market and click on the Illegal link.

To report Match Fixing go to the Match Report you believe was fixed and click on the Report Match Fixing link.

To report a manager who you believe to be using multiple accounts you need to click the report Multiple Accounts link within Club List.

The SMFA will investigate the report and take the appropriate action if necessary if there is clear evidence that the offending manager has broke the Code of Conduct which forms part of the Terms of Use....