Sign in to follow this  
svejk

tebthereb

Re: tebthereb

tebthereb has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I wanna say you something

There is no point in this thread as it is spam. Teb knows that his private messages have exceeded and he will delet them. No point of starting a thread about it.:confused:

There is no point in this thread as it is spam. Teb knows that his private messages have exceeded and he will delet them. No point of starting a thread about it.:confused:

just to tell the guy i guess. he probably doesnt know and its a polite warning :)

Thanks for your kind words as ever Fraser. :D

Deleted them before reading this, bizarrely, so feel free to PM me.

The post being created actually makes me feel oddly popular... a feeling i am not used to and which I am sure I will not get used to. :)

it has happened again. :(

sorry to bother you Teb but due to circumstances outside my control i need a name change. because rooney is not yummy.

he is average. and lacking of any morals. i am setting a bad example on the forum advertsising his shameful self on here.

hopefully my proposed name of #vidic and ronaldo are yummy# will be more long term.

is this possible ?

sorry to bother you.