Evolution league

loredan

Re: Evolution league

A question : what are you going to do with the money you have saved?

You have most probably acquired 29 players for a relaively small net spend.

I don't know. I just don't like to see I got small budget when I look at the finances page. :P Plus I'm looking to run this club like business' date=' would be nice to try new things once awhile. :) Hope this plan don't backfire me. *finger crossed*

Haha I love the late bid, snipe like a ninja.

000056m.jpg

Yeah, you totally did that to me yesterday for the Tigres defender! Gutted to see it was accepted after you put down the bid. Haha.

Good times. :P;)

After a slow start we managed to get quite a few decent players so far :)

BrasilienseLogo.jpg

Jo Coppens , Stefano Kunchev , Wes Foderingham

Riccardo Brosco , Marcin Kaminski , Lucian Filip , Nwankwo Obiora, Freddy Mveng

Jacopo Sala , Fernando Llorente , Georgi Milanov , Fede Vico , Kevin Lacruz , Luis Alberto , Mustafa Amini

Claudiu Bumba , Daniel Nieto , Callum McManaman , Gheorghe Grozav , Dani Pacheco , George Tucudean

A few more signings are expected in the next few days...

Guest drseanfitz

as it stands at least one club is going to over the 30 squad cap' date=' if it happens, i do hope they will be made to release players until they are down to 30.

then i hope they dont quit.[/quote']

2 de mayo???

Guest drseanfitz

CURRENT SQUAD SIZES

30 man cap

Argentinos Juniors - 18

Emelec - 6

2 de Mayo - 12

Deportivo Petare - 19

Cerro - 18

César Vallejo - 11

Chacarita Juniors - 21

Colegio Nacional - 6

Ferro - 6

Icasa - 29

Guest drseanfitz

how am i over 30 players when i have 12.. well done :rolleyes:

he says someones going over, I asked if it was 2 de mayo, as I noticed a lot of accepted bids from said club....and I wasn't gonna go through counting who's got what accepted

take a chill pill

EDIT: sorry - forgot to add a smiley on the old chill pill bit, never meant to sound quite so sarcastic

Well Ive only signed 6 players and all the best ones have gone so can I quit now? :P

In all seriousness Im struggling to sign decent players but managed to get a team of bids in for decent players , My plan is too build a small squad as possible and as cheap as possible.

Any talents that get on the database I should be in line to buy :D

Chicarita Juniors have there squad near done' date=' we will still be putting random bids in to see if we can get people to bid higher for players just for the fun of it.:)[/quote']

Already done that and still doing! :D

Another Junior team, seems to get annoyed.LOL!

it was 2 de mayo that i was concerned about, could of had a squad of 35 if they didn't log on tonight and had all bids go through but everything seems fine.

another potential problem is one team in div 2 hasnt bought a player yet, they logged on yesterday to sm but not been on this gameworld for 4 days.

when is it that sm adds players to your squad to make up 21 players?

i hope everyone has their teams sorted before it happens and i hope everyone makes sure they have 22 not 21 in their squads before their money is spent.

Chicarita Juniors have there squad near done, we will still be putting random bids in to see if we can get people to bid higher for players just for the fun of it.

glad i am not the only one to do this, i had a shortlist of nearly 90 before we could bid and i think i put in bids on all players that other teams bid on, i didnt want most of them and i would lower my bids when counter bidding, i hope that has meant several millions has been paid unneccessarily.

sportivo luqueno have signed 20 players so far, 16 of which are rated 80 and i still have over 13M left, not rushing into spending it, i think a few potential risers will fill the gaps in the squad.

another potential problem is one team in div 2 hasnt bought a player yet' date=' they logged on yesterday to sm but not been on this gameworld for 4 days.[/quote']

I sent him a message this morning, hope he's going to sort out his team in the next couple of days :confused:

One thing I have noticed is some managers seem to bid on players for the sake of it!

I mean one in particular has 5 CB's yet has bid on one I have gone for, either he/she (not to be sexist) is playing 8-1-1 or is doing it to make other managers stick maximum bids in. If it is the latter then that is a bit underhand. If it is the former then unlucky as you can't play 8 at the back :rolleyes: