Jordi Alba

Re: Jordi Alba

The starting spanish left back has signed for Barcelona for 14 million What is his potential?

have you see this guy at euro's? he is very,very good,maybe with a very good performance this year he can rise at 91/92,but is potential can be 94 in some years

got to be a plus 2 for me. looked like he'd played for the national team forever. well taken goal aswell.

+2 would be too much mate..he already got a +2 to 90...+1 is good.

Alba,alaba and Marcelo are the best LB's to take for future.The most talented one is Alaba in my eyes.

+2 would be too much mate..he already got a +2 to 90...+1 is good.

Alba' date='alaba and Marcelo are the best LB's to take for future.The most talented one is Alaba in my eyes.[/quote']

Marcelo has basically reached his ceiling, he is a poor defender,and it will take something amazing to reach 94, especially as he is competing with coentrao, who is good.

And please, how is alaba more talented than alba? Sure, alaba will probably be a 90 very soon, but alba will be a 92+ very soon, and is starting for spain, and is sure to start for barcelona.

The play style he has is material to become the best LB in the world. He attacks so well, evident in the goal he scored where he started a run from Spain's own half last night!

IMO with play like that he can get to 96. But it will be dependant on Barcelona.

The play style he has is material to become the best LB in the world. He attacks so well' date=' evident in the goal he scored where he started a run from Spain's own half last night!

IMO with play like that he can get to 96. But it will be dependant on Barcelona.[/quote']

i don't know about 96...