Compared to Zidane, Riquelme & Sneijder - Introducing Hachim Mastour, AC Milan's 14-year-old wonderkid

It took a reported €500,000 for AC Milan to fight off esteemed competition to sign 14-year-old Hachim Mastour. Inter, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Manchester City were also in the hunt for the youngster, and that fact alone will make the rest of Europe sit up and take notice of a player who promises a spectacular future in football.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/07/04/3217927/compared-to-zidane-riquelme-sneijder-introducing-hachim

Check out the article on goal.com

Go on SM add him to the Database ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Hachim Mastour - AC MILANO Or you could just read Paul Baileys original article. http://www.givemefootball.com/300085-video-moroccan-messi-scores-on-u15-international-debut MCFC, If you're goin

Re: Hachim Mastour - AC MILANO nice work mate..

Re: Hachim Mastour And they should, especially with that hair!

• 3 months later...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Hachim Mastour

I don't think so...the match was Milan - Albinoleffe' date=' an important team that play in 3rd italian division, last year 2nd division.. and it's an important youth team..[/quote']

Important youth team does not mean the players on the field are good. Can you honestly watch that video and tell me that they are good? I don't follow Italian youth teams but that little spin shouldn't work more then once and come on he step overs the keeper who just ends up laying flat. The kid looks talented but the talent on the pitch looked mismatched.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Hachim Mastour

I can tell you more about this lad.

He is 14.

He already has an agent.

He cost around 500,000 euros. The largest amount paid in Italy for a player under 16.

Real Madrid, Juvents etc wanted him. City even offered accommodation for the player and his family in Manchester.

He is strong and has incredible technique and control.

He plays with the16 year olds side now. 2 steps belove the 1st team.

He has been in the Guardian newspaper.

Boban, a world class player in the 90s, commented on him during a Milan game and said he has never seen such a talent at that age.

He swaps footballs for ping pong balls and oranges -

I can tell you more about this lad.

He is 14.

He already has an agent.

He cost around 500' date='000 euros. The largest amount paid in Italy for a player under 16.

Real Madrid, Juvents etc wanted him. City even offered accommodation for the player and his family in Manchester.

He is strong and has incredible technique and control.

He plays with the16 year olds side now. 2 steps belove the 1st team.

He has been in the Guardian newspaper.

Boban, a world class player in the 90s, commented on him during a Milan game and said he has never seen such a talent at that age.

He swaps footballs for ping pong balls and oranges - [url']

[/url]

i bet he never makes it.....

loads of kids like this never amount to anything. you can be awesome at 14 but behind at 16/18/21

sonny pike, nikon jevtic etc etc etc....

i bet he never makes it.....

loads of kids like this never amount to anything. you can be awesome at 14 but behind at 16/18/21

sonny pike' date=' nikon jevtic etc etc etc....[/quote']

Just as I believe its stupid that people are always hyping people at this age, and sometimes even younger, I believe you are stupid to "bet he never makes it." Not that I'm sure what making it, is. I believe he has a great chance of at least being a professional.

I didnt suggest he was even going to become professional anyway. Just highlighting that this player is by far the one to watch in Italy at his age, because of his reputation.

I guess your reaction to all the people hyping players is to totally right these players off. Though you havent seen them and either have the people hyping them.

Its worth mentioning how tight Milan are with cash. We hate splashing cash. El Shaarawy was a "nobody" until he signed for us, but again the club recognised his undeniable talent and spent 10mil to get half his contract. Pato - 20 mil after a handful of apps. 500,000 is quite a crazy amount for a player that was at such a tiny club. Its the same amount we paid for Nocerino, that netted 10 last season.:D

Just as I believe its stupid that people are always hyping people at this age' date=' and sometimes even younger, I believe you are stupid to "bet he never makes it." Not that I'm sure what making it, is. I believe he has a great chance of at least being a professional.

I didnt suggest he was even going to become professional anyway. Just highlighting that this player is by far the one to watch in Italy at his age, because of his reputation.

I guess your reaction to all the people hyping players is to totally right these players off. Though you havent seen them and either have the people hyping them.

Its worth mentioning how tight Milan are with cash. We hate splashing cash. El Shaarawy was a "nobody" until he signed for us, but again the club recognised his undeniable talent and spent 10mil to get half his contract. Pato - 20 mil after a handful of apps. 500,000 is quite a crazy amount for a player that was at such a tiny club. Its the same amount we paid for Nocerino, that netted 10 last season.:D[/quote']

actually yes you are right, instead of 'bet' i should of said 95% chance he doesnt make it....

i wasnt being critical of what you put, just mearly the fact he is just 14 and people think he is in the bracket of a 'professional' footballer..

like you mentioned and i fully agree, i cant stand the 'hyping' of young players on here..

the world will wait to see what happens!

• 1 month later...

What is his cattegory (u-15 I guess) and against who haz he played?

That match was u-15. He is 14. He plays under Inzaghi with the Milan U-16. Berlusconi has said when he becomes 16, he will begin to play with the first team.

He is mates with El Shaarawy too.

Just by the amount of views on that video, you understand he is getting a lot of attention in Italy. I hope he makes it.

Just as I believe its stupid that people are always hyping people at this age' date=' and sometimes even younger, I believe you are stupid to "bet he never makes it." Not that I'm sure what making it, is. I believe he has a great chance of at least being a professional.

Its worth mentioning how tight Milan are with cash. We hate splashing cash. El Shaarawy was a "nobody" until he signed for us, but again the club recognised his undeniable talent and spent 10mil to get half his contract. Pato - 20 mil after a handful of apps. 500,000 is quite a crazy amount for a player that was at such a tiny club. Its the same amount we paid for Nocerino, that netted 10 last season.:D[/quote']

Very nice thread here, just seen his goals and this guy seems to have some great ability on the ball, but only time will tell whether he makes it or not. On the other hand, El Shaarawy was a known talent at Genoa, before he joined Milan anyway, just thought I would point that out.

He is quality, far superior than his age group. Now it's all about who's around him to help him mature and actually make a use of his talent, there have been too many great talents wasted in the past.

Last news is that Morocco is claiming him for their national team, since his parents are from there. I highly doubt it tho that he will actually go for it if he becomes the class player he could become.

5-6 years from now we could have a forward line with Balotelli, ElSha, Mastour, 3 guys with african ancestors, something unthinkable in our country even just 5 years ago. Sure in the past we had "oriundi", but they were playin in our NT because of their italian heritage.

He is quality' date=' far superior than his age group. Now it's all about who's around him to help him mature and actually make a use of his talent, there have been too many great talents wasted in the past.

Last news is that Morocco is claiming him for their national team, since his parents are from there. I highly doubt it tho that he will actually go for it if he becomes the class player he could become.

5-6 years from now we could have a forward line with Balotelli, ElSha, Mastour, 3 guys with african ancestors, something unthinkable in our country even just 5 years ago. Sure in the past we had "oriundi", but they were playin in our NT because of their italian heritage.[/quote']

Only Balotelli doesnt have at least one Italian parent. El Sha definitely does. Mastour I believe has one, not 100% sure though. And Balotelli does actually consider his foster parents his real parents too. But yeah it's strange. The only oriundi that I have hated playing for Italy are 1) Amauri 2)Thiago Motta 3) Camoranesi.

Only Balotelli doesnt have at least one Italian parent. El Sha definitely does. Mastour I believe has one' date=' not 100% sure though. And Balotelli does actually consider his foster parents his real parents too. But yeah it's strange. The only oriundi that I have hated playing for Italy are 1) Amauri 2)Thiago Motta 3) Camoranesi.[/quote']

Both Mastour's parents are from Morocco. ElSha's mom is Italian.

Hachim Mastour - The Next Big Thing!

Hachim Mastour

7421087_f520.jpg

Name: Hachim Mastour

Postion: Midfielder, Attacking Midfielder

D.O.B: 15/06/1998

Born: Reggio Emilia, Italy

Nationality : Italian/Morocco

Height: 175cm

Weight: 63kg

Club: AC Milan

Hachim Mastour is one of the "hottest" talents in football at the moment. His club, AC Milan is looking for a chance to give youngster first experience in Serie A. Will young forward grow into another superstar of football? Or maybe he's just too overrated?

Many top clubs, like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Manchester City and few other were trying to buy Mastour from Italian club Reggiana. Milan were ready to pay €500,000 for 14 years old football prodigy. Reggiana accepted this offer and in July 2012, Hachim Mastour became a part of Milan. He showed some really impressive skills and goals in youth squad matches. See the video below.

I think video tells you a lot about him. His skills and movement is far above all his peers. You can feel some lightness in his moves and that's a sign of master. He reminds me a Cristiano Ronaldo or maybe Ronaldinho. And that's not a surprise, because Mastour admitted that his idols are Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.

Recently, there were a news that Milan is looking for an opportunity to give first experience for Mastour in Serie A. I think that's a right step, because one thing is to play against your peers, but simply other is playing against really experienced defenders. That's the experience that this young talent needs. It's always important for such talents to keep calm and not get overly confident. If he will keep his head in right place, I think we will see a new king of football in next 5-6 years. Messi and Ronaldo will get older at that time and there will be a time for a new king. Maybe Mastour will take place of these two.

Mastour is Moroccan-Italian, so he will have chance to choose between Morocco and Italy national teams. I think it's easy to predict, which one he will choose. If he will play for Italy, we could see a really bright pair of forwards in 2018 World Cup. Stephan El Sharaawy, Hachim Mastour... Well, at the moment, those are just a predictions and no one can tell, what will be the future of Mastour. I hope that he will grow into a star of European football. Let's hope that his character will be modest enough to handle all pressure which gonna surround him in following years.

This is definitely one player worth keeping an eye on.

Video here you can watch of him:

• 1 month later...