Hachim Mastour

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Hachim Mastour - AC MILANO

Or you could just read Paul Baileys original article.

http://www.givemefootball.com/300085-video-moroccan-messi-scores-on-u15-international-debut

MCFC' date=' If you're going to copy it word for word, at least give a mention of the source, as it can be seen as a form of plagiarism.[/quote']

Watched the vid, he's got some fantastic ball handling but apart from that I haven't seen him do much striking, yes he scored a goal but tbh that goal itself didn't look too special. Lot of messing with the ball at midfield but that's it? No brilliant passing, no massive sprint behind the defenders, no world class vision?

I mean, yes he's good on the ball and that shot didn't look half bad but some of the comments here make him look like he's already among the best prospects in the world while for me I'm missing some vital skills a good football player should have.

Then again this is an opinion on just 1 vid, so if anyone has some good footage that proves me wrong I'd happily watch that ;)

Or you could just read Paul Baileys original article.

http://www.givemefootball.com/300085-video-moroccan-messi-scores-on-u15-international-debut

MCFC' date=' If you're going to copy it word for word, at least give a mention of the source, as it can be seen as a form of plagiarism.[/quote']

THIS^^

And, before starting yet ANOTHER thread, please check there isnt one already!!!!

Hachim Matsour #1

Matsour #2 (Italian)

#3.....

number 4...

Everybody going mental because he has sown a few tricks and flicks and been uploaded on to Youtube.....

Seriously Youtube video's are no grounds to base a judgement around any player and at 14/15 years of age you shouldn't even attempt to.

You're probably right, but surely the fact that Milan are asking the Italian FA if they can play him as a 15 year old suggests he's something special?

You're probably right' date=' but surely the fact that Milan are asking the Italian FA if they can play him as a 15 year old suggests he's something special?[/quote']

the same reason Brazilian clubs put 60M buyout clauses on 15/16/17 year olds.

to get someone stupid enough to pay it or cut a deal.

;2465944']the same reason Brazilian clubs put 60M buyout clauses on 15/16/17 year olds.

to get someone stupid enough to pay it or cut a deal.

That's why people want him in the game. His hype factor is through the roof. Brazilian clubs know that hype gets a player far.

You're probably right' date=' but surely the fact that Milan are asking the Italian FA if they can play him as a 15 year old suggests he's something special?[/quote']

Or alternatively it could be an indication of just how poor there midfield is.....

I dont care how many tricks/flicks he has shown there is no way on Earth anybody can tell at the age of 15 how good a player is going to be...

The level of football he is playing at is a million miles away from what he can expect if he makes it to the seniors and then is the time to start making assumptions on the type of player he is and his level of ability.

Archived