.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Just put Julio Cesar' date=' an 85 rated GK on the loan list if anybody is interested. I will let him go for the season if needed.

Cheers[/quote']

I think the Huddersfield manager would be interested as he's looking for a GK. seems to be a decent bloke.

transfer-news-296x23010.pngtransfer-news-296x23010.png

PSG manager again comes in with a top bid for Lloris in Sirigu and Chantome, but not what I'm looking for !

We'll see how that develops !

Made a move for Nene aswell ! Really hoping to get my hands on him !

Going to look around and see if I can get my hand on some players that I normally don't go for ... this being a GC and all makes it all so more interesting to go for various other top players that I normally avoid :P

hugo-lloris-for-goalkeepermagazine.com_.jpg

-According to media speculation, Lloris is Mr.Popular-

Monteiro KADÚ has completed his move to Valenciennes from FC Porto for £400,000

New record for me two deals in a GC with human managers. Just hope this is not a dream.

Anyway still got everyone for sale thats in the first team and may sell ISIMAT MIRIN, Nicolas depending on the offer.

And looking to buy a striker, and a under 30 RB

New record for me two deals in a GC with human managers. Just hope this is not a dream.

Anyway still got everyone for sale thats in the first team and may sell ISIMAT MIRIN' date=' Nicolas depending on the offer.

And looking to buy a striker, and a under 30 RB[/quote']

Oh yeah, forgot all about Isimat

:P What you selling him for ?

west_ham_united_89643.jpg

West Ham agree deal to bring Greece international Dimitris Salpingidis to Upton Park

tumblr_m5bj65AL031ry4u9uo1_r1_500.jpg

West Ham have today agreed a deal with PAOK to bring Dimitris Salpingidis to the premier league. The deal will see Frédéric Piquionne and Matthew Taylor join PAOK with Salpingidis and Ergys Kace join the Hammers. This will allow the new captain Thierry Henry to have a top class partner in attack and makes West Ham's forward line threatening. When asked about the deal Mark had this to say:

He is a quality player and he showed he's class in the Euros's. He was a big price to pay but when the offer came in I knew I had to go through with it.

With Matthew Taylor leaving I really need a left back. If anyone has one for sale then get in touch :)

Getting so fed up with the same messages coming my way about loans for players i stated time and time again that aren't available that I'm now just blocking without hesitation.

The squad is now complete at Barcelona no one is leaving!

Getting so fed up with the same messages coming my way about loans for players i stated time and time again that aren't available that I'm now just blocking without hesitation.

The squad is now complete at Barcelona no one is leaving!

I wanna buy Rosell

:P

You've got to question whats going through peoples heads when they make some bids... a bid of an 87 26 year old for a 87 23 (exact same position) ... i know 26 isnt old but why would anyone think anyone else would accept that?

Alos Rothnie earned a draw with Nottingham Forest against Cruzeiro.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Nottingham Forest and Cruzeiro in their Friendly fixture.

Stilic scored the only goal for Nottingham Forest and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not a bad result, Cruzeiro has some quality players in it. Stilic had a super debut.

The offer for Ragnar SIGURDSSON of FC København from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. FC København will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty confident I got this guy, my vid was overall worth 12-13m and looking at readings bid, it will probably only be around 10m.

Semir STILIC has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Lech Poznań for 2,000,000 plus Radoslaw MAJEWSKI and David MCGOLDRICK . All other offers were turned down
Mateo SUSIC has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from NK Istra 1961 for 1,303,000 plus Kieron FREEMAN
Yoni BUYENS has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Standard Liège in a swap deal for Jonathan GREENING
Miles STOREY has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Swindon Town for 10,000

The offer for Gaëtan BONG of Valenciennes from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

In return I get £2,000,000 plus Kyle NAUGHTON.

Very happy since he can play both LB and RB.

got turned over in last night's friendly against dnipro in major fashion, lost 5-1 but the positives that can come from it as it has made my mind up on certain formation clashes

in transfer news managed to bring in two new players

mexican right back efrain juarez

and norwegian center mid player christian grindheim who actually looks alot like another christian(elo) i know,

now if i could just find a pic of a girly purple witches hat..;)

9764_1318260989.jpg

150px-Bayer_04_Leverkusen_logo.svg.png

Bayer Complete Double Capture

The first deal will see Chelsea Attacking Midfielder Yossi Benayoun join Bayer for a fee of 8.5m. Yossi will bring vital experience into a relatively young squad, along with the talent he possesses.

Yossi-Benayoun-Arsenal-Player-Profile_2684501.jpg

Joins For a fee of 8.5m

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjewDfxZnBCwWOHuYDn37atQzufbtvKdol5BI-Ip1m85lHTMd7emi57JAG

Youngster Joins Bayer

The second deal brings 19 year old Ruben Pardo to the Club. The Central Midfielder is an emerging talent in spain, playing 15 games for Sociedad last season. Those performances saw he being called up for the U21 Spain squad, he however didnt get onto the pitch. The deal for Pardo was worth 3.8m

Maybe 1 more deal to be done but not a necessity, squad is just about complete.

got turned over in last night's friendly against dnipro in major fashion' date=' lost 5-1 but the positives that can come from it as it has made my mind up on certain formation clashes

in transfer news managed to bring in two new players

mexican right back efrain juarez

and norwegian center mid player christian grindheim who actually looks alot like another christian(elo) i know, [/font']

now if i could just find a pic of a girly purple witches hat..;)

9764_1318260989.jpg

lmao shuddup ! Wasnt at all similar to me !

161219_100002964637967_650114685_n.jpg