.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Manchester City and Lyon regarding Maxime GONALONS has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Lyon and Manchester City regarding Joleon LESCOTT has been reversed.

I'm going to leave this Lyon side ... pathetic managers all around ... SM is made up of cheaters these days.

i wouldn't personally' date=' not just yet, its always the same now at the start, in a week or so they've all of done one or joined the next open one to try and do the same there but not get caught, i remember a few g.c ago i joined as man city it pee'd me off royally the amount of reversed deals dodgy transfer blah blah that went on in that game world, gave it a couple of weeks and it was fine, its the flies round poo mentality ;) [/font']

Hannover-96.gif
The offer for Daniel LUDUENA of Santos Laguna from Hanover has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

daniel-luduena-300x350.jpg

The offer for Daniel MONTENEGRO of Club América from Hanover has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

daniel-montenegro.jpg

Two older players, that play at Mexico and are 87 rating. Come in to complete my squad...

Hey, this might come across as a wee bit agressive but I'm extremely -filtered word- off with SM right now ! So no offence mate.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Manchester City and Lyon regarding Maxime GONALONS has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Lyon and Manchester City regarding Joleon LESCOTT has been reversed.

THIS ... This is what I log in and see in GC 175 today ... After spending over 20 hours negotiating this bloody deal, some a-hole decides he's jealous and presses the report button.

Maxime Gonalons sold for Jolly Lescott and Gaz Barry ...

one 91 and one 90 for a player that'll rise to 91 next season - french is my area of expertise-

We made it in 2 parts, barry+7.9 million for gonalons then I returned the 7.9 million straight for Lescott.

THIS has completely screwed EVERYTHING for me in 7 ways to easter ....

Barry and Lescott was the players I was building my team around .. but now they're gone. SO ... what should I do ? Press delete account and leave SM forever ? Because right now ... that's feeling like a very good choice.

This is something that occurs daily, PERFECTLY GOOD DEALS are getting reversed left and right ... Now, I wont be able to deal with this manager again, ever ... and if I'm unlucky, we wont ever be able to join the same GC ... wich means ... if he joins first, I can't get in ... is this seriously how SM works ?

only 1 time before have a deal been reversed for me ...

I'm a forum moderator and a community admin, yet I'm treated as a bloody cheater when dealing with a person I've never talked to before.

Everywhere, on the forums, via chats, skype facebook twitter you name it ... there's people debating with themselves aswell as others, is this really something worth spending my time on ? Paying money for ?

You need to get SM as a whole to act ... to strike HARD against cheaters ... and not only those that create several accounts, but those that abuses the report deals function.

If this continues and nothing is done about it ... I'm leaving this game and not coming back. And I will only be the first of many of your customers.

It's worth having a think on !

Sorry for the rant but my team is ruined. Not in a good mood right now !

Much manlove !

//Fluff

My letter to SM, i hope they're in a fantastic mood.

I'm going to leave this Lyon side ... pathetic managers all around ... SM is made up of cheaters these days.

10 SM credits says you won't..........you have become too emotionally involved with the club and the people of Lyon need you. There is unfinished business there. :D

No but on a serious note, this GC looks active and there really seems to be a buzz about it. Take for example, this thread you started, it has had more posts than many previous GCs put together..................I've just got a good feeling about this one.

If you leave, i leave*.

All the best.

* please don't hold me to that statement, i quite actually like my Benfica. ;)

I'm going to chop this post into tiny wee pieces and make you cry :mad::o

10 SM credits says you won't..........you have become too emotionally involved with the club and the people of Lyon need you. There is unfinished business there. :D

I am too emotionally involved with a few clubs yeah ... this is not one of them ... I'll watch burn and laugh while it sinks !

No but on a serious note' date=' this GC looks active and there really seems to be a buzz about it. Take for example, this thread you started, it has had more posts than many previous GCs put together..................I've just got a good feeling about this one.[/quote']

With the risk of sounding extremely big-headed ... Everything I touch becomes active and popular ... ish !

If you leave' date=' i leave*.

All the best.

* please don't hold me to that statement, i quite actually like my Benfica. ;)[/quote']

I'll tie you to that statement with iron pincers !

I'm going to chop this post into tiny wee pieces and make you cry :mad::o

I am too emotionally involved with a few clubs yeah ... this is not one of them ... I'll watch burn and laugh while it sinks !

With the risk of sounding extremely big-headed ... Everything I touch becomes active and popular ... ish !

I'll tie you to that statement with iron pincers !

So beautifully constructed, not enough to make me cry though........close though.

very much liking the new look of the match report/score center function

Yeh its nice. SM have more important things to be doing though..

On another note. Finally get the players to play system i want.. win 3-0 over Liverpool so fairly happy.

BENFICA (

B) 3-1 Stockport County

Whilst the Benfica A team took some rest ahead of Saturdays league opener against Braga, the B team took on Stockport County.

New GK Orozco looked confident between the sticks, however it was 20yr old Nelson Oliveira who stole the show with a hat-trick to see off the visitors in a 3-1 win.

Whilst the result is nothing to shout from the rooftops about, some fine individual performances were noted, which adds pressure on some of the Benfica A team.

Can't wait for the friendlys to finish and the season to begin proper.

;)

BORDEAUX 2-2 Lyon

A thoroughly intriguing friendly match tonight between these two top french sides ended all square. Both managers put out very strong line ups for this match.

It was the visitors who took an early lead with a well taken goal from Lisandro Lopez, but the home side levelled almost right away with a clever shot through a crowded penalty area from Yoan Gouffran.

Bordeaux were then able to edge in front just past the half hour mark thanks to a near post goal by Fahid Ben Khalfallah after an excellent pass over the top.

Lyon made it all square just 5 mins into the second half thanks to a superb first time shot by Michel Bastos which gave the keeper no chance.

That was to be the last of the goalscoring action, and though both sides tried to get the winning goal it wasn't to be.

I'm not sure how the Lyon manager will feel about this friendly result, but i feel confident that results like this against the better teams in this league should mean my side doing well this season when it gets going proper :D

Clermont Foot win again.

Have a feeling we're going to be one of those sides that lose games that matter and win everything that doesn't.

Me

Elohim

Lads' date=' we need to act fast to prevent this tragedy happening![/quote']

Damn fanboy !