.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Okay ... for the future ... everyone of you ( especially you Nick

:P ) Needs to join every new GC that's created with me :D

If I'm able to get Juve next time' date=' I might go for an Italian challenge ... or a turkish challenge with Fenerbache !! Anyone of you with me in that GC ? :P:D[/center']

Also, while on the subject of Nick Justice ... how in the blippin hell have you managed to get so good deals ? :P

Count me in also. l love the turkish league :D

Evidence that shows I probably won't ever deal with Napoli ....

Selling Hamsik is not a priority, he is one of my favourite players. But the season is going to start soon: so, if you want him, I can sell him only for a 93+ AM or Wing (the age doesn't matter) or a good 92, or 2 young players (AM and Wing) with one of them at least 89.

I'm swapping Cavani and Hamsik together only for 96+

Yeah. A manager to avoid for me personally anyway

Did I just read that right?

He want's a 93+' date=' for Hamsik. And a 96+ for both Cavani and Hamsik....[/quote']

You read it right indeed.

as he said' date=' selling hamsik is not a priority :P;)[/quote']

That's true, but I'm glad he put that up, means I know I shouldn't waste my time with Napoli in the future.

Some strage goings on lately with a couple clubs.

Real MAdrid send a message stating I should really consider an offer they made for Pique.....they withdrew it...it was Pepe + kaka. In my eyes, it's dreadful. My sides doesn't need Kaka and I don't like Pepe, just a drama queen like Ramos.

And I'm still in shock at being told Farbregas + Iniesta is a good deal for Ronaldo

Now Chelsea (who I dealt with really well at the start) believe an offer of Terry + Ivanovic + hazard is a good deal for Pique, Thiago and another good youth :confused:

You read it right indeed.

That's true' date=' but I'm glad he put that up, means I know I shouldn't waste my time with Napoli in the future.

Some strage goings on lately with a couple clubs.

Real MAdrid send a message stating I should really consider an offer they made for Pique.....they withdrew it...it was Pepe + kaka. In my eyes, it's dreadful. My sides doesn't need Kaka and I don't like Pepe, just a drama queen like Ramos.

And I'm still in shock at being told Farbregas + Iniesta is a good deal for Ronaldo

Now Chelsea (who I dealt with really well at the start) believe an offer of Terry + Ivanovic + hazard is a good deal for Pique, Thiago and another good youth :confused:[/quote']

to be honest I'm not sure if I would be dealing with big players at the minute. seems there is 1 guy going around reporting everyones deals for a laugh.B)

you never know' date=' maybe he's been to the pub tonight?[/quote']

That's the only logical explanation I'm afraid.

But it appears the number of people using SM as a post-pub activity is increasing, the amount of over-demanding price nowadays is truly shocking.

Doesnt seem to realize that it is everyones chat not just his own:rolleyes:

rofl aye

:P

Tbh' date=' This isnt my first GC ... but i thought the reversal of deals were bad in the others I were in ... THIS GC must hold some kind of record in reversed deals -.-[/center']