.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

That's the only logical explanation I'm afraid.

But it appears the number of people using SM as a post-pub activity is increasing' date=' the amount of over-demanding price nowadays is truly shocking.[/quote']

sad isnt it. I'd forgive you if you thought some of these players are as good as messi with what people are demanding sometimes.B)

sad isnt it. I'd forgive you if you thought some of these players are as good as messi with what people are demanding sometimes.B)

Messi is overrated' date=' if you don't agree you're hereby on the naughty list ![/center']

rofl aye
:P

Tbh' date=' This isnt my first GC ... but i thought the reversal of deals were bad in the others I were in ... THIS GC must hold some kind of record in reversed deals -.-[/center']

haha, at the end of the season I'll send it into to Guinness world records and see what they think:p

The GC 175 deal Serial Killer:eek::rolleyes::P

haha, watch out, i only fear the worst for some of your deals!:eek:

The offer for Rayan FRIKÉCHE of Angers SCO from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lindsay ROSE of Stade Lavallois from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rémi BIANCARDINI of Tours FC from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jason BUAILLON of Le Mans FC from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Djibril SIDIBE of ES Troyes AC from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Wahbi KHAZRI of SC Bastia from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Khazri and Sidibe is the BIG signigns ! Very pleased with this.

Oh, and on another note ... I hate people .... I really hate em -.-

1 day before the GC opened, I was chatting with the Olympiacos manager, and we agreed on a deal he said YES to my offer of Selling him Källström for Fetfatzidis and Mirallas ... I've not heard a word from him since that day -.-

I can only agree with you there' date=' not that I'm afraid of the naughty list though!:P[/quote']

Haha good lad

:P !

Messi would never be this "good" were it not for the players around him, just look at him in the Argentinian NT :P

you have to admit he was pretty good in that friendly against brazil though. well he scored a nice goal anyway:p

Compare his overall achievment and performance in the NT to his Barcelona career

:P see a difference ? ;)

Compare his overall achievment and performance in the NT to his Barcelona career

:P see a difference ? ;)

The quality of La Liga has to be considered. Not exactly the toughest division, especially if your at Real/Barca.

The quality of La Liga has to be considered. Not exactly the toughest division' date=' especially if your at Real/Barca.[/quote']

That statement in itself says that Messi can only perform so "god-like" against lesser oponents ... Let me draw up this hypothetical reality.

Messi is a good youngster that signed for Liverpool at the age of 18 after having a great youth career.

However, he's only 2nd choice behind Andy Carroll ...

Why ? He would never last in the brutal gamestyle of the PL week in and week out. He is only as good as his teammates makes him !

That statement in itself says that Messi can only perform so "god-like" against lesser oponents ... Let me draw up this hypothetical reality.

Messi is a good youngster that signed for Liverpool at the age of 18 after having a great youth career.

However' date=' he's only 2nd choice behind Andy Carroll ...

Why ? He would never last in the brutal gamestyle of the PL week in and week out. He is only as good as his teammates makes him ![/center']

woah woah woah, if messi was at liverpool, pretty sure he would be rated 100 on sm, as liverpool is a very good team, hence making messi even better!:D

woah woah woah' date=' if messi was at liverpool, pretty sure he would be rated 100 on sm, as liverpool is a very good team, hence making messi even better!:D[/quote']

rofl, point being ... Messi would not be this "good" anywehere outside Spain ( bar Italy )

Sames true for many players in Barca and Real squads.
It is impossible to say that until he actually plays there.

Going to answer both of these at the same time.

Messi would be absolutely nowehere without the likes of Xavi' date='Iniesta and others. they're the reason as to WHY Messi is so "good" They're the reason to why Barcelona is so "good"

As for that comment there deasy, Those other players have - just like Alos said - proved themselves time and again against international opponents ![/center']

Going to answer both of these at the same time.

Messi would be absolutely nowehere without the likes of Xavi' date='Iniesta and others. they're the reason as to WHY Messi is so "good" They're the reason to why Barcelona is so "good"

As for that comment there deasy, Those other players have - just like Alos said - proved themselves time and again against international opponents ![/center']

Im not saying that they're not top quality, worlds best players, you just look at someone like Busquets and see a rating of 94, find it hard to understand how he can be 94 with the likes of Silva. You see Mascherano at 93 i dont see them as that quality players.

Im not saying that they're not top quality' date=' worlds best players, you just look at someone like Busquets and see a rating of 94, find it hard to understand how he can be 94 with the likes of Silva. You see Mascherano at 93 i dont see them as that quality players.[/quote']

I think Mascherano is at a reasonable rating where he is. remember, it also has to do with what club they play for.

I think Mascherano is at a reasonable rating where he is. remember' date=' it also has to do with what club they play for.[/quote']

Exactly ! Just like in Real Life, SM is like Uefa, they love Barcelona ... Busquets should not even be 91 ! Mascherano however deserves his rating.