.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

oo back to the GW :o Need to bring in a player of quality, got some prospects but dortmund have bought in Hulk, Ramos and De Rossi, they lack depth which is encouraging but first 11 is quality. So think i need to add one player of high quality

oo back to the GW :o Need to bring in a player of quality' date=' got some prospects but dortmund have bought in Hulk, Ramos and De Rossi, they lack depth which is encouraging but first 11 is quality. So think i need to add one player of high quality[/quote']

Dortmund ? Thought u were Leverkusen ?

:P

Dortmund ? Thought u were Leverkusen ?

yeh i am, Leverkusen. Did a quick look through the teams in German league and they've got some quality players in, so think i need to bring in a star for my Leverkusen.

yeh i am' date=' Leverkusen. Did a quick look through the teams in German league and they've got some quality players in, so think i need to bring in a star for my Leverkusen.[/quote']

Yeah, you lack some "star quality"

I've got Lisandro,Gourcuff and Lloris in my team atleast :P

He said anything "acceptable" will be accepted so you never know.
I wouldn't call Lisandro and Gourcuff' date=' 'Star Quality'.

Elliot Bennett on the other hand... :o[/quote']

Lol, he did say that yeah

:P so we'll see :D

Haha, Lisandro is a star ! And so is Gourcuff :D

He said anything "acceptable" will be accepted so you never know.

Nope' date=' he countered me money and Lacazette, told him Lacazette would be 89 within a season and he said lol.

Thinking about letting Lacazette start all the games for me :P[/center']

still waiting on about 3-4 transfers to be completed with wolves then i should be done for the time being then it'll just be a case of letting my bank balance swell an see if i can pick up any nice additions along the way, but overall quite happy with how its looking missed out on one or two of my main targets but in a way it actually did me a favour as they were quite high value players so instead it allowed me to spread my cash around a bit more, currently my squad size is about 24/25 first team players with a minimum rating of 86 across the board with a fair few 87ov's thrown into the mix aswell and my current start player leon osman 88ov also got about 6/8 youth team players just incase any injuries strike me hard

hopefully it should allow me to compete well in both league and cup competitions as there isn't that much of a difference ratings wise in my first team and b team a team being 87ov, b team being 86ov

I'm so pleased to have sorted my side out nice and early.

Missed out on the over inflated prices and all the continual having to post in the newspaper :D

Posting in the newspaper is rather fun tho

;)

Lol' date=' PSG manager has blocked me from messaging him !

[/center']

What do you lot reckon bout me latest newspaper article ?

I'm not really sure that you've understood this ... so very sorry if I have to break ur wee bubble here but ... This is a GAME, not life and death.

Very mature to block me ... good lad. Not going to accept any garbage for Lloris so don't start crying when I counter you a proper deal.

Bidded Chantome+Sirigu and Bodmer+Sirigu :P

Countered him Sakho+Sirigu twice then he mailed me saying he's taken him off shortlist and has put a block on me :D bless him <3

What do you lot reckon bout me latest newspaper article ?

Bidded Chantome+Sirigu and Bodmer+Sirigu :P

Countered him Sakho+Sirigu twice then he mailed me saying he's taken him off shortlist and has put a block on me :D bless him <3[/center][/font]

Wonder if I got the same treatment from him. Was being pestered earlier in the week for Armand + Bodmer for Dominguez. Kept saying he was insulted to my counter of Sakho for Dominguez :rolleyes:

Is it just me' date=' or a people getting a little bit touchy?

Sociedad: "how much for arango ?"

Me: "There's nothing you could offer that would interest me"

Socieded: "dude all u had to say was no stop being harsh"

The only players he hasn't got transfer banned are in the 70s, wouldn't exactly consider cash for my best winger (or would want the hassle of replacing him with cash). What's so harsh about that? Could've laughed at him a la Bayern, told him where to go, called his mum anything under the sun...

tonight's friendly result

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Espanyol.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Espanyol 4 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Kirm was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Osman was also on the scoresheet for his side.

wheres the report Elohim????

Not cool mate...not cool B)

Also Uchida is set to arrive in Sochaux

Di Santo Signs

And finally....Elohim.... make a post now!

Here's a post

:D

Lmao not worth to fix match reports on friendlies :P

last three main transfers for me just went abd, got a contested bid on hernandez but after looking at the two offers i can't see me losing this one, as i did go slightly over kill on these last three players as i got slightly annoyed with last minute bidders and then having to re-jig my initial offer, so just went large from the get go

wolverhamptonwanderersc.png

Well......

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Chelsea and Barcelona regarding Sergio BUSQUETS has been reversed.
After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Chelsea and Barcelona regarding Alexis SANCHEZ has been reversed.

Anyone think we should sort some kind of petition to get SM listen? More deals reversed, it's an absolute joke.

I'd love to know what "evidence" there is for reversing deals and also how much of an investigation goes on :rolleyes:

Even more annoying is that it's the day before the season is about to start!

Contemplating sending a ticket to every possible way I can to SM whether it be bugs, illegal transfers, double accounts. Then email them too, and then send messages to all DEVS on here too. 5 years I've played this game, I eventually get a Barcelona, and I'm not allowed to manage the side how I want to, really losing faith in this gae and the people who make it.

Well......

Anyone think we should sort some kind of petition to get SM listen? More deals reversed' date=' it's an absolute joke.

I'd love to know what "evidence" there is for reversing deals and also how much of an investigation goes on :rolleyes:

Even more annoying is that it's the day before the season is about to start!

Contemplating sending a ticket to every possible way I can to SM whether it be bugs, illegal transfers, double accounts. Then email them too, and then send messages to all DEVS on here too. 5 years I've played this game, I eventually get a Barcelona, and I'm not allowed to manage the side how I want to, really losing faith in this gae and the people who make it.[/quote']

I sent one via facebook yesterday, its just disgraceful tbh, there is clearly no effort put into investigating these transfers.