.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Its clearly out of control and could easily be just one person ruining for everyone. Im pretty sure SM could figure out that a guy reporting so many transfers isn't doing it legitimately. Maybe if we get as many people as possible to send a ticket or something like that in could get a bit more attention, maybe a newspaper article telling managers to do so.

I say we all send messages to them everyway possible. tickets, email, facebook, everything until they get the message. after the 1st game, maybe even deactivate our accounts for a day, I remember when you deactivate your account it asks you to leave a message of why you are doing this.

I say we all send messages to them everyway possible. tickets' date=' email, facebook, everything until they get the message. after the 1st game, maybe even deactivate our accounts for a day, I remember when you deactivate your account it asks you to leave a message of why you are doing this.[/quote']

We can tweet them the problem,every day someone from SM is tweeting stuff so then they'll certainly notice the problem.

now that my last few deals have been completed this is what my overall first team squad for the start of the season is going to look like' date='

[/font']

wolverhamptonwandererss.png

Looking good there Dan ! You ought to be quite pleased with yourself !

:D

Reg Reversed deals,

hi all first post on the forum but thought that I'd share my experience of dealing with one manager in the game.

John Cheng(twente manager in this gc) got me on chat in my gc174 game and had a bit of a pop at me regarding my deals I'd done, asked if i knew what i was doing, told me I was buying players who i didnt want, told me to look at his squad and look at his great deals and how good he was at the game etc etc, now ive seen him dealing in this gc I'm convinced he is partly behind reporting the deals and he has been named in the paper by another manager too so others are picking up on his antics.

There was another account which did similar in another gc with the messages on chat etc but i cant recall their name but i'm sure now it was the same guy with another account.

We need to weed these people out the game to make it enjoyable, I've only known deals reversed in new game worlds then they must get bored and move on. Lets hope it doesn't take long for soccermanager to investigate and remove these managers.

That's my opinion anyway, hope you all enjoy the game

Looking good there Dan ! You ought to be quite pleased with yourself !

:D

yeah think it should put me in good stead to give a decent run at the division 2 title this season' date=' also allows me to put a decent team out in the cups aswell so hopefully should be a pretty decent season, plus with wolves stadium pretty much being full for every game i should still be making a tidy profit on home games as my wage bill isn't that high compared to my stadium capacity

fingers crossed it all goes to plan;) [/font']

Sent a message to a few DEVS, and it's going to be passed forward as constructive feedback.

All in all I really do enjoy this game, but in like all walks of the life, the minority tend to ruin things for the majority.

I'm undecided on what I want to do now really. I want to move the players on again, but until the worms are taken away, deals will just continue to be reversed.

Was really chuffed with the side I had built, and because of a flawed system and some useless piece of space on the game, I've got to try move Busquets and Sanchez on again in deals I like. :rolleyes:

Reg Reversed deals' date='

hi all first post on the forum but thought that I'd share my experience of dealing with one manager in the game.

John Cheng(twente manager in this gc) got me on chat in my gc174 game and had a bit of a pop at me regarding my deals I'd done, asked if i knew what i was doing, told me I was buying players who i didnt want, told me to look at his squad and look at his great deals and how good he was at the game etc etc, now ive seen him dealing in this gc I'm convinced he is partly behind reporting the deals and he has been named in the paper by another manager too so others are picking up on his antics.

There was another account which did similar in another gc with the messages on chat etc but i cant recall their name but i'm sure now it was the same guy with another account.

We need to weed these people out the game to make it enjoyable, I've only known deals reversed in new game worlds then they must get bored and move on. Lets hope it doesn't take long for soccermanager to investigate and remove these managers.

That's my opinion anyway, hope you all enjoy the game[/quote']

Welcome

I saw the post from that manager regarding Twente manager, as he did a dodgy deal with Birmingham which was reversed and the brum manager quit and then joined Crewe to promptly buy a weak youngster for 6 million and a 10k youth player, bearing in mind they had done the same deal a day before for 4 mil and it was reversed back to same tricks and does seem he asks friends to help him out, these are the tools SM need to deal with

READING DISSAPOINTMENT

The new Reading boss began pre season with confidence in his new squad, only losing to Celtic 1-0 and Fiorentina 2-0 but beating Ukraine team Zorya 8-0 and last night managing a 3-0 win over Italian side Bologna.

Reading had pretty much finished business in the pre season transfer market, however after some really strong pre season performances from the 3 loaned in players: Elmohamady and Mcclean from Sunderland and Lukaku From Barcelona all 3 have been recalled by their parent clubs and shaken things up for the Royals just one day before they take on fellow new premier league newcomers Southampton.

The Reading boss is said to be very dissapointed with these recalls and asks that any other manager with 85+ players to loan out get in contact, thanks.

Brighter News

On brighter news reading have managed to sign the following players on permanent deals:

Forwards

25yr old Cameroon CF Léonard KWEUKE from Sparta Praha

A4te2.jpg

27yr old Ivory coast winger/forward Sekou CISSE from Feyenoord

CISSE_SEKOU.jpg

Midfielders

23yr old Croation AM/CM Milan BADELJ from Dinamo Zagreb

1633.jpg

29yr old Ivory coast DM/RB Jean-jacques GOSSO from Orduspor

21860_ori_jean_jacques_gosso.jpg

Defenders

31yr old Uganda CB/DM Ibrahim SEKAGYA from FC Salzburg

1904565.jpg

26yr old Danish CB Kris STADSGAARD from FC Kobenhavn

Kris_Stadsgaard_2012_praesentation2.jpg

24yr old Uraguayan CB Mario RISSO from Defensor Sporting

s_76734_2619_2009_1.jpg

Reg Reversed deals' date='

That's my opinion anyway, hope you all enjoy the game[/quote']

Welcome to the forums mate ! I'm the Lyon manger Chris Bishop.

Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview

With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingham Forest.

Rothnie named new Sheriff of Nottingham

315312_116910021786434_1344976575_n.jpg

July the 7th marked a new era for Nottingham Forest when Alos Rothnie was appointed as new manager. Some were surprised that the club would appoint someone with so little experience to such a historic club, but as yet, there can't be many complaints. Nottingham, who are twice European champions, set out for the task of finding a new manager, after Steve Cotterill was sacked after 48 hours of the clubs takeover. The club announced Rothnie as their new manager in a bid to retain their glorious past, and after an exciting pre-season, hopes at the Forest will be high. Quickly after getting the job, Rothnie spoke of his delight after leaving his role as youth manager.

"I'm absolutely over the moon after the boards choice to appoint me as new manager. It is a very exciting time for me, and I'm pleased that my work with the youth squad has payed off. Obviously I've enjoyed my time working with the younger lads, and I wish them all the best, but I'm looking forward to the new challenge that awaits me."

"There is a lot of work that needs to be done to help revive this side, and return it to its former glories, but I believe I can help get this side there."

So far it has been a promising pre-season for Nottingham, and hopes are being set high for the coming season.

Nottingham Forest Transfer Centre

With new manager Alos Rothnie's reign as manager underway, The Tricky Trees certainly have done their fair share of transfer dealing with a total 26 players joining the side. A few of the most notable of these signings are Emile Heskey, who joined on a free transfer and promising goalkeeper Pierrick Cros on loan. The transfers have seen Nottingham's average age drop, and total squad value rise significantly to 95.7m, the 4th highest in the Championship.

Emilie+Heskey+England+Training+Press+Conference+OwsaPXcvtdil.jpg

^^ Rothnie hopes his new striker will score plenty of goals this season ^^

Many Nottingham fans turned up to watch the unveiling of striker Heskey. Heskey, who was released by Aston Villa at the end of last season, will defiantly have a lot of weight on shoulders to score this season. The ex Liverpool and England striker has never left England, and has defiantly had his highs and lows during his career. His record shows that each time he has moved club, his goal scoring record has gotten lower, and believes a move to Nottingham will help re-find his form.

" I defiantly feel this move is for the better. I didn't play my best football whilst I was at Villa, so I am keen to redeem myself for that."

Nottingham Forest Squad

1ST TEAM

578826_116938408450262_1786312436_n.jpg

YOUTH TEAM

487361_116943001783136_1030610258_n.jpg

That's it from us for now, stay tuned for more Lemon soon. :D

Still looking to add a "star player" before the end of today so i have them in time for start of season tomorrow. Got a friendly vs PSG tonight so a good test before Dortmund tomorrow. Pretty sure i know my starting 11 but Diarra, Rolfes and Bender fighting for 2 CM spots not sure which 2 to play. Not a huge fan of Rolfes so Bender is most likely.

Wait ... were the Redmond transfer reversed again ?

No it broke down since it would of left the manager with less then 21 players and then when it got accepted for the second time he quit for Sunderland. So pretty much bad luck.