.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Club-Badge.bmp

Reading today bring in new boss Alex Thom to boost their hopes of staying in the English top flight!

The new Reading boss is said to be very happy with the arrival of new players Danny Guthrie and Pavel Pogrebnyak who have both joined the club in the last couple of days and hopes to bring in some new signings of his own within the next few days.

Will be picking up a Clermont Foot' date=' as I look to embark upon the creation of a minnow.

Elohim has offered to be my loan angel, and he has managed to get me the loan of Guidetti when the world opens! Really looking forward to making this side great![/quote']

I've been called many things in my life ... but never an angel ... do you need glasses ? Or perhaps a trip to rehab ?

:P

I'll be adding you and the Reading manager to the first post.

Will be picking up a Clermont Foot' date=' as I look to embark upon the creation of a minnow.

Elohim has offered to be my loan angel, and he has managed to get me the loan of Guidetti when the world opens! Really looking forward to making this side great![/quote']

Club-Badge.bmp

Reading today bring in new boss Alex Thom to boost their hopes of staying in the English top flight!

The new Reading boss is said to be very happy with the arrival of new players Danny Guthrie and Pavel Pogrebnyak who have both joined the club in the last couple of days and hopes to bring in some new signings of his own within the next few days.

have an abundance of players on the transfer lsit from Shakhtar who could help you both,

theres 20 odd players' date=' msot 80+, fair few 84+, too many names :D[/quote']

Ok mate, well when it opens I'll be onto you straight away.

Since I'm taking on Clermont Foot, I do apologise guys but no-one will be for sale. Not because there two good, but because my squad will be tiny and I doubt there'll be much interest anyway!

Leverkusen Complete 1st Deal!

adam-johnson-2-300x168.jpgStefan-Savic-Man-City_2630907.jpg

Johnson And Savic Coming to Leverkusen.

Bayer Leverkusen have agreed a deal with Manchester City for the sale of Renato Augusto. The Deal see's Adam Johnson and Stefan Savic come to Leverkusen.

Its clear looking at my squad I need to expand it a bit, Johnson is a quality player who hopefully will leave Man city to get some first team football. Savic once again is a quality youngster, although he didnt have the easiest of 1st seasons, im hoping he'll be loaned out to get 1st team action.

Hello everyone! :) I've just picked up Bordeaux' date=' so hopefully I can make some real decent signings and make the side better :) Any help on who i could go for?[/quote']

You really have not been an active user on these forums have you ?

Haha well, GCs are the hardest setup on SM ( apart from blinkins' setups ofcourse :P ) so you'll really have to be ready to get down and dirty and do some real negotiations !

Leverkusen Complete 1st Deal!

adam-johnson-2-300x168.jpgStefan-Savic-Man-City_2630907.jpg

Johnson And Savic Coming to Leverkusen.

Bayer Leverkusen have agreed a deal with Manchester City for the sale of Renato Augusto. The Deal see's Adam Johnson and Stefan Savic come to Leverkusen.

Its clear looking at my squad I need to expand it a bit' date=' Johnson is a quality player who hopefully will leave Man city to get some first team football. Savic once again is a quality youngster, although he didnt have the easiest of 1st seasons, im hoping he'll be loaned out to get 1st team action.[/quote']

Hmm ... I guess that puts my 2nd deal with City on ice since he shipped off Savic then !

You really have not been an active user on these forums have you ?

Haha well' date=' GCs are the hardest setup on SM ( apart from blinkins' setups ofcourse :P ) so you'll really have to be ready to get down and dirty and do some real negotiations ![/center']

Haha I know, I don't know why it's taking me so long to get active on the forum :P As with the transfers im just going to have to make some real bargain signings as i have a small budget :P

Haha I know' date=' I don't know why it's taking me so long to get active on the forum :P As with the transfers im just going to have to make some real bargain signings as i have a small budget :P[/quote']

Yeah, but then again, that'll be tough too seeing as majority of the managers in GCs nowadays are asking for the world for even small players

I'd go for the players available in the few external clubs that exists in this setup :P

Yeah' date=' but then again, that'll be tough too seeing as majority of the managers in GCs nowadays are asking for the world for even small players

I'd go for the players available in the few external clubs that exists in this setup :P[/center']

I know its hard to get anyone now for a fair price :( Im already looking at external clubs, now just need to remember which ones they are :rolleyes:

I know its hard to get anyone now for a fair price :( Im already looking at external clubs' date=' now just need to remember which ones they are :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hah, put the names down on a piece of paper or shortlist em

I'm hoping to get some CB's now then I'll be a happy sod :D

Hah' date=' put the names down on a piece of paper or shortlist em

I'm hoping to get some CB's now then I'll be a happy sod :D[/center']

Ive already made a shortlist, seen some players who look good :D Just need 2 CB's, a RB and 2 DM/CM's and a CF and ill be very happy :D

Ive already made a shortlist' date=' seen some players who look good :D Just need 2 CB's, a RB and 2 DM/CM's and a CF and ill be very happy :D[/quote']

Haha yeah, I've already got a deal agreed with City .... Lescott+Barry = Gonalons :P