.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Looking forward to this game world starting tonight so I thought I'd give you a brief update on my Ajax team.

PLAYERS IN

Marko Marin 90

Davide Santon 87

Hatem Ben Arfa 89

Emmanuel Adebayor 91

Slyvain Distin 89

William Gallas 90

Ledley King 89

Pablo Zabaleta 89

Steven Taylor 87

Vladimir Weiss 87

Bryan Carrasco 83

Haris Vuckic 78

Curtis Good 77

I know some will surprised at some of my deals but I feel like the squad has more depth to it, I was delighted to get Ben Arfa and Santon from Newcastle in exchange for Eriksen, I was a bit light on numbers in defence so to get Gallas,King,Distin,Taylor,Zabaleta helps me out a lot(I also got Caulker on loan as cover). I was surprised to get Marin for Anita and Sigthorsson and Weiss,Carrasco,Vuckic and Good are all good prospects. Only really looking for a decent GK now.

Pre-Season was inconsistent(w4,d3,l2) but friendlies are not important to me and just looking forward to the real thing starting.

On a side note how many teams do each of you manage? believe it or not I actually manage 54 teams

had to start with my b-team strijke force for tonight's games as i hadn't noticed that my first two were actually only 78/88% match fit, but it didn't seem to matter as the lads i did choose to play upfront did as good a job as any with kirm grabbing a hatrick.

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Bristol City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Bristol City 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Jarvis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Claudemir and Kirm were also amongst the goalscorers.

Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Bayer Leverkusen

Leverkusen record impressive opening day victory.

Bayer Leverkusen opened the season with a victory over title rivals Borussia Dortmund. After a goalless first half Dortmund had the opportunity to take the lead from the spot on 52 minutes after a Johnson handball which was missed by Julian Koch. Johnson then put Leverkusen ahead 1 minute later slotting past Cech after a long ball by Bender.

1158.jpg

Johnson opened the scoring

Julian Koch then equalised for the hosts before Castro won it, putting the ball in the corner of Cechs goal after rounding 2 players. Dominated the game with 56% possession. 17 shots to Dortmunds 6.

467_1340146539.jpg20416_1339006091.jpg

Newest arrival Frank Lampard was awarded Man of The Match. Lars Bender assisted both goals.

I must say Dortmund played an unusually low rated team for this match, seeing as it is season opener you would assume the full team would be played as no injuries/fitness issues Etc.

Next Fixture- Boca Juniors, SMFA Cup

NERVOUS START FOR BENFICA

200px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png

Braga 1-1 BENFICA

Honours were even at the Estadio AXA as Benfica came up against a hard working Braga side.

Braga took the lead within 3 minutes through centre forward Lima, as the visitors were caught by surprise.

With a couple of good chances in the 1st half, Gaitan looked the most likely to bring Benfica back into the game, however Braga's Quim was in fine form to deny Gaitan on both occassions.

After the hour mark, there was still no reply from the visitors, until last seasons top goalscorer Cardozo (67') latched on to a wonderful pass from Aimar to bring Benfica back into the game.

Cardozo_1269688.jpg

It looked as though man of the match Cardozo was going to bring back all 3 points for Benfica when in the 87th minute he found himself unmarked in the Braga penalty area, only to be denied by the impressive Quim.

Not the start many Benfica fans would have wanted but manager Roman Carlos was quick to point out that a point away to quality opposition was no failure.

Next up in the league, Benfica entertain Estoril Praia at the Estadio da Luz on Wednesday 18th July.

;)

549.png2-0 1199.png

Barca Stroll to opening day Victory

Barcelona begin their La Liga season with a comfortable 2-0 victory at the Nou Camp against Getafe. As expected Barca domianted possession and created many chances, however it was a frustrating night in front of goal for the Catalan strikers.

Both of the goals came from free kicks, taken by Xavi Hernandez, in each half. It's always good to begin with a win, and despite not putting as many chances as away as we could have done, the 3 points is the most important thing.

In other results across Spain, there was a shock for Real Madrid as they went down 3-1 away at Levante. Another shock was Malaga being trounced 3-0 at home by minnows Rayo Vallecano. But after match day 1 it is Valencia who lead the piled after their convincing 4-1 victory away at Zaragoza with Dani Parejo grabbing a hat-trick

Abidal To Join Atletico

Other news coming from the Nou Camp is that Eric Abidal will be leaving to join Atetico Madrid. In return Barcelona are receiving two youngsters in Jorge Koke and Saul Niguez as well as £3,500,000 in cash.

549.png2-0 1199.png

Barca Stroll to opening day Victory

Barcelona begin their La Liga season with a comfortable 2-0 victory at the Nou Camp against Getafe. As expected Barca domianted possession and created many chances' date=' however it was a frustrating night in front of goal for the Catalan strikers.[/font']

Both of the goals came from free kicks, taken by Xavi Hernandez, in each half. It's always good to begin with a win, and despite not putting as many chances as away as we could have done, the 3 points is the most important thing.

In other results across Spain, there was a shock for Real Madrid as they went down 3-1 away at Levante. Another shock was Malaga being trounced 3-0 at home by minnows Rayo Vallecano. But after match day 1 it is Valencia who lead the piled after their convincing 4-1 victory away at Zaragoza with Dani Parejo grabbing a hat-trick

Abidal To Join Atletico

Other news coming from the Nou Camp is that Eric Abidal will be leaving to join Atetico Madrid. In return Barcelona are receiving two youngsters in Jorge Koke and Saul Niguez as well as £3,500,000 in cash.

Real lost 3-1 to Levante!?!?! You won't get many chances like this to pull away from the Madrid giants...................no pressure then! :P

has any of the clubs out side of england

(just because of the cup bans for the loanee club) got a forward around the 86ov marker i could borrow for monday nights cup game?

as i got caught short a little with player fitness tonight which has carried over slightly.

as my two center forwards are fine but both my forwards are slightly low and i could do with resting both of them if i'm honest (i always play 1 of each) if not then no biggie just thought it was worth an ask:D

Well... Started my season really bad, with a 4-0 loss against Schalke and i manage to be the be the last place in Division 1. But i am not that angry because it was a close game (Possession: 48% vs 52%/ Shots: 15 vs 16) :mad:

Also:

The offer for Nicola FERRARI of Hellas Verona from Hanover has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The loan offer for Carlos FIERRO of Hanover from AFC Wimbledon has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Piedmont's clash ended with a draw

Ahmad Rivai earned a draw with Pro Vercelli against fierce rivals Novara in the del Riso Derby.

The match ended 3 - 3

between Pro Vercelli and

Novara in a thrilling

Division 2 encounter.

Kanu scored a goal and

was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Simao and Kurtic were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not a bad results against a team who started with doubled budget than mine.

Abidal Deal Collapses

An agreed deal between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid for Eric Abidal has collapsed due to poor financial keeping by the Madrid based side.

Robinson is said to be disappointed that deal broke down, and will look to off load to Abidal a.s.a.p.

Nobody can deny that some fair transfer deals have been reversed, which has had a negative effect on this gameworld.

That said, i would never agree to let go of Coentrao and Neymar for what the respective clubs have received in return. It wouldn't surprise me if these were reported too. :confused:

I would have personally offered a much better deal for those players.................no i'm not bitter! :D

Nobody can deny that some fair transfer deals have been reversed' date=' which has had a negative effect on this gameworld.

That said, i would never agree to let go of Coentrao and Neymar for what the respective clubs have received in return. It wouldn't surprise me if these were reported too. :confused:

I would have personally offered a much better deal for those players.................no i'm not bitter! :D[/quote']

i know what you mean, but the way this gameworld has gone, I think any deal for Neymar would just be reported

Lyon_Crest.png

- Olympique Lyon climbs topside after 3-0 trashing -

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Lyon to victory against AC Ajaccio.

Lyon beat AC Ajaccio 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gonalons scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lisandro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lisandro with a brace, Lacazette with 2 assisits, Gonalons had 1 shot and 1 goal but he still got MoM ... weird xD

I'm top of Ligue 1 ;):D

I must say Dortmund played an unusually low rated team for this match, seeing as it is season opener you would assume the full team would be played as no injuries/fitness issues Etc.

We have Milan in Champion's Cup tomorrow, and I want to make sure I have a full strength side for that match. Forgot to change set-piece taker away from 83 rated Julian Koch though...oops. :(

Anyway, I just discovered the forums and this seems fun, I might have to do some write-ups for my side as well!

We have Milan in Champion's Cup tomorrow' date=' and I want to make sure I have a full strength side for that match. Forgot to change set-piece taker away from 83 rated Julian Koch though...oops. :(

Anyway, I just discovered the forums and this seems fun, I might have to do some write-ups for my side as well![/quote']

Welcome :)

Abidal Deal Collapses

An agreed deal between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid for Eric Abidal has collapsed due to poor financial keeping by the Madrid based side.

Robinson is said to be disappointed that deal broke down' date=' and will look to off load to Abidal a.s.a.p.[/center']

Éric ABIDAL has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Barcelona for £3,500,000 plus Jorge KOKE and Saúl NIGUEZ

Sorted now ;)

Lyon.png

- Olympique Lyonnais , an indepth look at Lisandro Lopez -

get.aspx?iMedia=11180262

-Smexy closeup of the fantastic Lisandro Lopez-

Alexandre LACAZETTE skins the defender and gets in a cross from the by-line.

López LISANDRO gets in front of his marker and powers the header towards goal.

GOAL!! - It's in. The keeper had no chance!

A great cross to Jimmy BRIAND who heads the ball down to López LISANDRO.

López LISANDRO controls the ball and fires a strike towards the roof of the net.

Nicolas DOUCHEZ can only get his finger tips to it.

GOAL!! - The net bulges as the ball flies in.

Lisandro-Lopez-110427-Celebrates-AI-300.jpg

-The patented Lisandro celebration-

-After more or less being laughed at when saying Lisandro would be a key player for Lyon, and after benching "starlet" Bafetimbi Gomis ... Lisandro showed that Manager Bishop's faith in him was well justified ! 2 early goals from the Argentinian wonder that is Lisandro !

After scoring twice and having a few venomous chances to whip in his 3rd and 4th for that matter, you'd expect him to get MoM ... BUT , Defensive star Gonalons managed to perform and even better game "apparently:rolleyes:"

our 4-1-2-1-2 was very successfull ! Lisandro looked very comfortable in his role together with Jimmy Briand and Alexandre Lacazette !

He showed even more pace and aggressiveness during the first game then he's done during the pre-season friendlies and trainings and he's proven that I were quite wise not to sell him off early on , he did have a few offers on him but after making it clear It'd take something laughable to get him, the interestees backed off (Cept for Dusseldorf who made a laughable offer, only it was the wrong kind of laughable )

Lisandro-Lopez-brace.jpg

-Lisandro hugged and congratulated for his brace-

With the season fresh underway, Lyon is sitting top of Ligue 1 much thanks to the brace that Lisandro scored.

I am very confident that Lisandro will continue to play good and after talking with him about his upcoming game he had the following to say :

The Ajaccio game was fun ! It felt very good to be back out on the pitch for a real competative game ! But now that game have been played and we're focusing on what's to come ... Sochaux wont be as easy as Ajaccio but nevertheless they're a team that we should beat even with their new signings under Justice ... however, if we do actually loose (GOD FORBID) We'll have an excuse ready and waiting ;)

2122946601_792f75c4a3.jpg

-Olympique Lyonnais celebrating after their 3-0 win over Ajaccio-