.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Greuther Furth

Bayer make it 2 from 2 in league

An Adam Johnson Freekick and Reinartz Stunner saw Bayer Leverkusen beat Greuther Furth 2-1. The away team however took the lead after 26 minutes. Once again this game saw a dominant performance by Bayer, controlling 62% of possession and once again the finishing of players such as Kiessling is slightly worrying as he had many chances, and missed the target on most occasions. Despite this he was strangely given MOTM.

4509_1335945602.jpg

Kiessling MOTM... I dont think so

Next Fixture- FC Augsburg

Hanover gets first win

c864eb0a522e09788d6ae347ab2841446dd26acf.png0 vs 1 4-hannover-96-972.gif

It was the second game in the season for Hanover, and they had to win after losing for Schalke 4-0 in the first game. The manager, Nick Big provided a change in the staring XI just half an hour befor the game, taking out the 30 year old Cherundulo and puting the 21 year old James McCarthy, that came from Wigan; and it worked. McCarthy helped the team in the defensive part, leaving Schmiedebach and Pinto to be more offensive. Also, i have to state that Mainz played very well, managing to equal the game even with 10 players since 24 mintes of the 1st half, when Allagui was sent off.

Important moments

Niko BUNGERT wins the ball but brings down Sérgio PINTO in the process.

Free kick to Hanover. It looks just too far out for a shot.

Manuel SCHMIEDEBACH crosses the ball into the box.

Mohammed ABDELLAOUE heads the ball at goal.

The ball dips over the keeper.

GOAL!! - It hits the back of the net.

Sami ALLAGUI brings down Sérgio PINTO in the penalty area with a badly timed challenge.

The ref gives the penalty to Hanover.

Red Card - The referee takes time over the decision before showing the red card to Sami ALLAGUI.

Great footwork by Mohammed ZIDAN to make space for the shot.

GOAL!! - It goes past the keeper and inside the post.

OFFSIDE! - Mohammed ZIDAN strayed behind the defence as Eugen POLANSKI made the pass.

7913.png

Ya Konan was voted MoM

Mark steered West Ham United to victory against Aston Villa.

West Ham United beat Aston Villa 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Noble scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Diame and Henry were also amongst the goalscorers

So after loosing my first game in charge, West Ham defeat Aston Villa 4-1 to get us off the foot of the table. Goals from captain Thierry Henry, Mohamed Diame and two from Mark Noble steered us to a comfortable victory even though Jermaine Jones had been sent off 55 minutes into the game. Charles N'Zogbia did get a goal back in the 89th minute but that does not take anything away from our great performance. And it was away at Villa Park so it don't get much better then that:)

very tight game in the , forest switched up there formation and i nearly payed the price for it

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Nottingham Forest 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Osman scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jarvis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

BENFICA DISAPPOINT HOME FANS

BENFICA 1-1 Estoril Praia

After grabbing a point at Braga on Saturday, i was feeling pretty confident of turning in a good performance this evening against unmanaged Estoril Praia, not to mention taking all 3pts.

This wasn't the case, in actual fact, we were lucky to come away with a point.

The vistors took the lead on 13 minutes through Gomes and it looked as though Fogaca had extended Estoril Praia's lead on 70', however the goal was ruled offside. Benfica looked poor throughout the whole game and were lucky to secure a point when Aimar combined with Cardozo on 77'.

Next up, Moreirense at home, who are 2nd in the league after 4pts from a possible 6. Confidence is pretty crushed at present, this game could go either way. :confused:

Come on Benfica!

15 Minutes before tonight match :

You have decided to reject the job offer from FC Sion. Your chairman and fans are

delighted at your decision!

Yaaay ! :)

The match itself:

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Crotone.

Pro Vercelli outclassed

Crotone and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2

encounter.

Sandomierski had an

impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

De Sutter, Kurtic, Kanu and Simao were amongst the goalscorers.

So far soo good..

A performance and result I was chuffed to bits with :D

alan walker steered Bordeaux to victory against Lille OSC.

Bordeaux outclassed Lille OSC and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carrasso had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gouffran and Ben Khalfallah were amongst the goalscorers.

Looking forward to keeping this great start in the next game :) Im also going to be looking to add some new players to my squad from either free agents or external players :)

544.png1-4 549.png

Barca Win The Derby

There were plenty of goals in the El derbi barcelonés as Barcelona made it 2 wins out of 2. It didn't take them long to get going, and it was Nemanja Vidic on his debut who scored from a long range effort. It wasn't until the 2nd half that the game livened up.

Javi Martinez was on hand to stroke home his first goal for the club 6 minutes after the break. But before Barca could score more, they were pegged back by a brilliant strike from Youseff El-Arabi.

Espanyol's joy was short lived however, as just 5 minutes later, Cesc Fabregas lofted a free kick over the keeper to restore Barca's 2 goal advantage. From then on the game looked to bit drifting to a dull conclusion, but just before the final whistle, Antonio Valencia smashed home his 2nd goal in 2 days to give an emphatic scoreline to Barca, and send them to the top of La Liga.

Very pleased with the result here. Always nice to begin the season well, and also pleased to see the goals being spread around the side. If I'm honest I expected a tougher challenge tonight considering it's a derby, but I'm not complaining.

gotta hate loosing in the 88th minute. specially when you've been leading earlier on:mad:

i thought i was going to win comfortably after scoring in the first minute aswell' date=' real good game to watch through the score center, unfortunatley i did lose jarvis for a few weeks through injury [/font']

i thought i was going to win comfortably after scoring in the first minute aswell' date=' real good game to watch through the score center, unfortunatley i did lose jarvis for a few weeks through injury [/font']

yea it was tense in the score centre too lol. just gutted i lost:(

201E24B4-9851-FC76-4CDD8EF47647AF9C.jpg

Reading win first away game of the season

After only managing a 1-1 draw at home against fellow premiership new comers Southampton on the opening day of the season, the newly managed Royals have found form.

On monday the Berkshire team managed to knock Blackpool out of the English Shield 4-0 in the first round thanks to goals from Reading new boys L.KWEUKE and defender I.SEKAGYA and 2 from Turkish midfielder J.KARACAN.

Tonight Reading managed their first away win of the season winning 5-0 against Stoke, all of monday nights goalscorers got on the score sheet once again, with I.SEKAGYA and J.KARACAN finding the back of the net and L.KWEUKE finding it twice. Defensive midfielder J GOSSO was the shinning star tonight though for the Royals with a man of the match display in midfield and getting on the score sheet himself.

Reading will have built confidence in their last 2 games and will welcome back striker Pavel POGREBNYAK before their next challenge against the North London might of Tottenham before taking on Norwich in the next round of the English Shield

C_67_article_2083305_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg?01%2F12%2F2010%2015%3A02%3A24%3A095

Jem KARACAN finding form alongside Reading new boys

I am completely gob-smacked! Last night my Peterborough team beat Blackpool 4-2 at their ground with my latest signing, Jordan Lukaku, just 17 years old, assisting two of the goals and scoring the other two himself. Yet the SM Match Report didn't even give him man of the match and rated him with a desultory '6'!!!

What does he have to do to get a higher rating????

Even the Blackpool GK scored a rating of 7, even though my Lukaku firmly handed him his arse on a plate. If a 17 yr old midfielder scored 2 and assisted 2 in real life then on MOTD Gary Lineker & Alan Hansen would be trouser dropping and claiming he is the next Pele....

Dunno who does the ratings for the SM matches but my sister could do a better job and for my next match I sincerely hope that whoever it is remembers to bring his glasses. Ok rant over,,, time for a celebratory beer...

p.s. No disrespect meant to the Tangerines Manager,,,, he played his part in making this a great match.

p.p.s. I think this has the makings of the best gold championship ever.

I am completely gob-smacked! Last night my Peterborough team beat Blackpool 4-2 at their ground with my latest signing' date=' Jordan Lukaku, just 17 years old, assisting two of the goals and scoring the other two himself. Yet the SM Match Report didn't even give him man of the match and rated him with a desultory '6'!!!

Even the Blackpool GK scored a rating of 7, even though my Lukaku firmly handed him his arse on a plate. If a 17 yr old midfielder scored 2 and assisted 2 in real life then on MOTD Gary Lineker & Alan Hansen would be trouser dropping and claiming he is the next Pele....

Dunno who does the ratings for the SM matches but my sister could do a better job and for my next match I sincerely hope that whoever it is remembers to bring his glasses. Ok rant over,,, time for a celebratory beer...

p.s. No disrespect meant to the Tangerines Manager,,,, he played his part in making this a great match.

[b']p.p.s. I think this has the makings of the best gold championship ever.[/b]

This is already the most active GC ever ... and yes, the best ever aswell

;)

Another job offer knocking on my door :

You have decided to reject the job offer from Sporting de Braga. Your chairman and fans are delighted at

your decision!

I won't leave my team for any teams in this GC, bar Juventus ;)

Brazilian talent from Hellas Verona, Frello Jorginho rises +7 to 82. Glad i got him without competition.

Bella Pro Vercelli !!

Another job offer knocking on my door :

I won't leave my team for any teams in this GC' date=' bar Juventus ;)

Brazilian talent from Hellas Verona, [b']Frello Jorginho[/b] rises +7 to 82. Glad i got him without competition.

Bella Pro Vercelli !!

Why do you get all the bloody job offers ?

:P

I am completely gob-smacked! Last night my Peterborough team beat Blackpool 4-2 at their ground with my latest signing' date=' Jordan Lukaku, just 17 years old, assisting two of the goals and scoring the other two himself. Yet the SM Match Report didn't even give him man of the match and rated him with a desultory '6'!!!

p.p.s. I think this has the makings of the best gold championship ever.[/quote']

Blackpool boss here - was pretty gutted with the result to be honest - that's what I get for trying to emulate Blackpools real life tactics by going "attacking".....and yeah, so much about the match engine is stupid including the fact that someone can clearly play well and then get such a **** rating

Gonna be interesting season - good luck to you, except against me ;)

sunderland put in a friendly request for tonight

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Sunderland.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Sunderland 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Johnson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Osman was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This is already the most active GC ever ... and yes' date=' the best ever aswell
;)[/center']

I'm lucky that the first time I ever happened to be online when a GC opened was for 175 (North American here). I've been waiting to start with a decent team since GC 142...

Good luck to everyone, this GC is everything SM promises itself to be so let's enjoy it while it lasts ;(

I'm lucky that the first time I ever happened to be online when a GC opened was for 175 (North American here). I've been waiting to start with a decent team since GC 142...

Good luck to everyone' date=' this GC is everything SM promises itself to be so let's enjoy it while it lasts ;([/quote']

Only thing to whine about with this GC is the reversal of deals -.-

FC AUGSBURG 1-1 LEVERKUSEN

Leverkusens poor form in front of goal continues as they were held to a 1-1 draw at Augsburg. Bender opened the scoring for Leverkusen from the penalty spot, only for Augsburg to equalise 6 minutes later. A change in shape may be require as once again Leverkusen had the possession but couldnt capitalise.

TRANSFER NEWS

0,,10274%7E9861463,00.jpg

Leverkusen confirm that they have reached an agreement with Leicester City for 19 year old right back Liam Moore. Moore made his breakthrough for the foxes this season and can also play in midfield. SM currently have him at 20, with his wrong DOB but this will be changed once able to as currently there is a vote on his position.

Current Position- 3rd (7ts)

Next Fixture- Stuttgarter Kickers (German Shield)