.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

The Great Pro Vercelli

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Lanciano.

Pro Vercelli outclassed

Lanciano and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De Sutter scored a brace

and was later voted Man of the Match for his

performance.

Jorginho, Simao and Kurtic were also amongst the goalscorers.

West Brom 1-2 West Ham

Thierry Henry (22)

Marc-antoine Fortune (75)

Gary O'Neil (89)

0,,12562~9519586,00.jpg

West Ham United move up to sixth in the table with a win earned by a late Gary O'Neil goal. O'Neil came off the bench for Mark Noble in the 75th minute to earn the Hammers all three points. This shoots West Ham right up the table and gives them progress in the toughest league in the world.

Gary O' Neil is not a starter for West Ham but when given the chance he has proved he can deliver. The match looked destined to end in a 1-1 draw but in the 89th minute the point was taken away from West Brom by Gary O'Neil.

The Star Man however was yet again the captain Thierry Henry. Since joining West Ham, Henry has not put one step wrong helping the Hammers score plenty of goals. And tonight was no different. Henry struck in the 22nd minute giving the Hammers a well deserved lead with a vintage Henry free-kick. He also delivered the defense splitting pass which enabled O'Niell to steal the points away from West Brom. Without the Frenchman's help, West Ham would not be in as good of a position as they are in now.

Thierry-Henry-celebrates--002.jpg

West Ham are in a very healthy position with three games played. They wanted to prevent a slow start so they need to keep playing well and winning games. And with the team spirit as high as it is and an in-form captain, I can't see why West Ham cannot continue there great form.

1168.png0-3 549.png

Barcelona Continue Good Start

The Catalan giants strolled past Vallecano and move clear at the top of La Liga.

Goals coming from Javi Martinez, Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Vidic. Scoring plenty of goals now, bbut a certain Lionel Messi is yet to notch a goal. On Monday we travel to CE Sabadell in the Spanish Shield. A side in which I shall be sending the kids out for.

Transfer Updates

Not much happening really, apart from an offer for Andres Iniesta from Real Madrid, but it's no where near capable of landing the Spanish midfielder.

Benfica finally land 3pts,

Roman Carlos steered Benfica to victory against Moreirense.

Benfica outclassed Moreirense and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Saviola had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cesar was on the scoresheet for his side.

I sent out the B Team (with the exception of Witsel) and luckily it didn't backfire.

A nice brace for Cesar too.

Away to FC Porto on Wednesday with a fully fit 1st team.

Onwards and Upwards!

Come on!

;)

A nice action packed friendly vs SV WEHEN WIESBADEN, as said trial with my cup team.

Won 4-1 with Benayoun x2 Hernandez and Yesil scoring. Wehen Missed 2 penalties whilst Yesil had 2 goals disallowed for offside. Boyata also sent off.

M/R Special

Logo.png

-Gomis shines in 5-0 victory-

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Lyon to victory against OGC Nice.

Lyon hammered OGC Nice 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomis was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pied and Gonalons were also amongst the goalscorers.

50trashing.png

After a rather depressing 2-1 loss against Justice' Sochaux, Olympique Lyonnais absolutely steamrolled OGC Nice with a 5-0 trashing !

Key to the victory were the Duo Alexandre Lacazette and Bafetimbi Gomis ... ( a special report will follow on the dynamic duo later )

lyon-71-543.jpg?w=670

-Lyon celebrating their 5-0 victory-

But, It's rather hard to write a match report like this without talking about MotM Bafetimbi Gomis ... I mean OMGZ, what an incredible game he had ! 3 goals and an assist ! Brings him up to 4 goals and 2 assists in ... 2 games ... that's right folks ! He's on shared first with Humberto Suazo of Montpellier !

And I gotta say, apart from the devastating loss against Sochaux, this Lyon side is performing well over my expectations so far !

I'm sitting on 4th ! Only 3 points behind leauge leader Vlad and his Rennes !

I was honestly expecting, with me doing no deals at all, to be parked on a 15th place or something with my usual luck.

But yeah, so far I've really enjoyed this setup ... surprisingly much tbh. Did not think I'd be able to enjoy a setup this much when I've done next to no deals at all...but I'm loving it here with Lyon ! 2 wins 1 loss ... 9 scored goals in 3 games. not too bad ! I would've traded Gomis' hattrick away to an odd goal win over Sochaux in the last game tho !

But alas, there's a new game tonight ! French shield Versus Alan Walker's Bordeaux ... It'll be my pleasure to experiment with a new tactics tonight !

A match preview will come during the day !

Just had a quick look at earlier GCs ... the only GC with more posts then this one is GC 160 ... 160 just happened to be my very first GC ... AND ... the march of the mods !! more or less every moderator joined that setup !

All I can say is ... extremely good job guys !

Match preview

olympique_lyonnais_lyon_logo.jpg

-Shield Game Tonight-

pregamelyonvbordeux.png

pregamelyonvsbordeux.png

Season have been up and down so far ... won the opening game of the leauge 3-0 ... lost against Crvena Zvezda in the SMFA Shield ... lost against Sochaux 2-1 then won against OGC Nice 5-0 .

Bafetimbi has had an amazing run so far and I'm actually going to do this game with my starting XI rather then reserves.

Got SC Bastia in the next game in the leauge so I'm going to field my b-team for that game and try and walk this game home !

Going to give Gourcuff a miss for this game tho .... he's not performing like I've wanted.

Just had a quick look at earlier GCs ... the only GC with more posts then this one is GC 160 ... 160 just happened to be my very first GC ... AND ... the march of the mods !! more or less every moderator joined that setup !

All I can say is ... extremely good job guys !

160 was my 1st GC too. COLCHESTER!! :P

Stuttgarter Kickers 0-2 Lerverkusen

Leverkusen to meet Hannover in next round.

Bayer Leverkusens 2nd XI did the club proud with a classy performance against Stuttgarter Kickers. With 67% possession it was only a matter of time before Leverkusen opened the scoring, and Canales did that in the 13th minuite after chasing down a Hernandez flick on and putting the ball past the keeper. Frustration kicked in for the home side, with Julian Leist being sent off for a horror tackle on youngster Ruben Pardo.

Ruben-Pardo-111029-Dribbles-G-300.jpg

The tackle clearly had no affect on the Spanish youngster as he scored a beautiful goal from the edge of the area to mark his debut. Once again Hernandez claimed his stake for a starting place in the next game with another assist. The 2nd half continued on the same path, but Leverkusen seemed to take their foot off the pedal and were unable to find the net again.

44201_1340729068.jpg30611_1326364532.jpg

Despite only having 2 shots to save, Leno (Rating-9) was the surprising recipient of the MOTM award, Hernandez was fantastic, creating the 2 goals (given a 6?!?!), as was given my MOTM.

Next Fixture-Fortuna Düsseldorf

Pro Vercelli 'B' side doing well in Coppa Italia..

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Bari.

Pro Vercelli beat Bari 4 - 1

in their Italian Shield Round 1 fixture.

Struna scored a goal and

was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ajdarevic and De Jonghe

were also amongst the

goalscorers.

Mark was unable to prevent a West Ham United defeat to Everton.

West Ham United slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Henry scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nolan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not gonna do a report as this result was a tad annoying:o. He had three shots on target and Jaaskelainen could not save any of them. On the other hand I had 14 shots on target but only scored two of them. Oh well, have Swansea on Sunday so hoping for a better result on that one:)

Roman Carlos steered Benfica to victory against fierce rivals FC Porto in the O Clássico.

Benfica beat FC Porto 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Luisao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Saviola was also on the scoresheet for his side

The decision to drop Nolito and bring in Saviola paid off. :)

A massive result for us! We maintain our unbeaten start to the season and currently sit 4th on 8pts. We face top of the table Olhanense on Saturday.

;)

reading-fc-logo.jpg

Reading shock the Kop!

Reading showed the premier league exactly why they are here and why they are here to stay tonight with the 5-0 hammering of Liverpool away!

Jason Roberts started his first premier league game of the season tonight in the place of Reading new goal machine Kweuke and it paid off with Roberts becoming some what of a goal machine himself scoring 2 beautys for the Royals. Sekou Cisse, Guthrie and man of the match karacan also got their names on the score sheet and after a dissapointing 5-2 loss at home to spurs and being knocked out of the English Shield to Norwich 5-4 on penalties Reading have moved up to 6th in the League!

Jason-Roberts-Reading-008.jpg

With veteran striker Roberts on fine form against Liverpool will he start against Man united in the next Premier League game?

Managed to get another win to go top of the German Third Division. Also completed the signings of a few free agents to give me some higher ratings for my level which will make me some money, that brings my total number of players brought in so far to 54 with still plenty of cash to splash.

4 wins in 4 games for Barcelona in La Liga, and we sit 2 points clear of Atheltic Bilbao.

Messi scores his first goals in a 2-0 home victory over Real Betis.

On Friday night we face Juventus in the SMFA Champions Cup, before a trip to Celta Vigo on Saturday

Forgot to change my tactics ! a humiliating 2-2 draw against Bastia ... Lacazette with his 2nd of the seaosn ... up to 7 points in 4 games.

It's rather tight up there, beat Nick's rather good Sochaux side 3-2 which i was pleased with as was a hard away game