.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Another wee 3 points against managed side,

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Bari.

Pro Vercelli beat Bari 4 - 1

in their Division 2 fixture.

Kanu scored a goal and

was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Simao and Fidel were also amongst the goalscorers.

It's our 4th wins in a row anyway.

And I got another job offer, unfortunately it wasn't from Juventus, so I'm staying.

crazy match, just watched in through score center a few minutes ago

Dan James earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Derby County.

Wolverhampton Wanderers dominated much of the play against Derby County but could only manage a 4 - 4 draw in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Santin, Berra and Osman were amongst the goalscorers.

Another wee 3 points against managed side' date='

It's our 4th wins in a row anyway.

And I got another job offer, unfortunately it wasn't from Juventus, so I'm staying.[/quote']

sorry m8 , ive made a really really random search for juventus last night and found out that the manager left so i quickly grabbed the team

sorry m8 ' date=' ive made a really really random search for juventus last night and found out that the manager left so i quickly grabbed the team[/quote']

No problems fella,

Yeah, I keep getting job offers, but none of those job offers was from Juve.

I'm happy with my current team anyway, as I have the best young defender named Alberto Masi !! :D

Transfer News in Juventus F.C.

imtrhozn3ny4.png

A busy day in the transfer market for juventus

Today , 25.8.2012 , Juventus manager Have sold 30 y\o DM Michele Pazienza Napoli-want-Michele-Pazienza-back,-confirms-the-agent-Serie-A-news-126387.jpg

to PANATHINAIKOS F.C. for the sum of 8M$ juve manager stated more than once that Pazienza was not in his plans this season and juventus benefit a nice sum from this deal.

in players bought news:

2ydodmaxi3tm.png

Juve have managed to get another step to the future with the signing of 18 y\o young CF Adama Ba for 460K$ Adama_Ba.jpg

(Mauritia) from club Stade Brestois (FR)

y45djxyiiztz.png

Another Player bought today is 23 y\o AM\Wing Vladimir Koman vladimir-koman-2010-9-7-16-21-57.jpg

(Hungary) from AS Monaco in the sum of 5.14M$

Manager Max Chernin Stated "We now have a bigger depth in the squad , Koman is a great addition to the squad , and will help us a lot this season , as for Ba , he is still young and i belive in him , this increases our title shots becuase now i have a bigger rotation.

the only sad thing is that milan have managed to sign a player we also bidded on , Leonel Galeano , but im sure we will overcome this"

There is a walking god, ELJERO ELIA !!

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Modena.

Pro Vercelli outclassed

Modena and thrashed them 8 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Elia was in fantastic goal- scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Herrera, Ajdarevic and Kurtic were also amongst the goalscorers.

tonight's amtch report

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Leicester City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Leicester City and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Fletcher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Henry was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yet again another draw for Leverkusen, Conceding an 86th minute equaliser to Wolfsburg. 9 games unbeaten but drawing way too many games!!Castro scored his 5th of the season and looked to be enough to win for Bayer, all for Pilar to striker late.

Next Fixture- Boca Juniors

Max Chernin steered Juventus to victory against Bologna.

Juventus outclassed Bologna and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Buffon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Quagliarella was on the scoresheet for his side.

played with my 2nd roster today , next match is corinthias and i must win in order to keep the qualifying chances alive , the next 2 matches are barca and sevillia

Damn

Barca lose 1-0 at Levante, they changed their tactics to that god awful an unrealsitic 5-4-1

And also angered by the fact Iniesta has been left with a fractured cheek bone and is out for 4 weeks!

Fortunately Real Madrid were held at home meaning we stay 2 points clear at the top.

its confirmed - a new addition to juve squad - young CB Kyriokas Papadopolous from Schalke 04 !

it was a long negotiated deal , schalke will recive Andrea Barzagli + Luca Marrone + 5M$ , and juve will recive Papa + Andreas Wiegel (i will sell him when tb is over , bought him due to money difficulties)

also Sebastian Giovinco will be loaned out to schalke until the end of the season.

anybody got any players for loan, after a centerback and a centermidfielder? will take anything over an 80ov, asking on here as no one seems to be responding to the loan offers i've been putting in(on players that are actually listed) only after a couple to cover a few injuries i've got til the middle of sept