.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Hey dan ' date=' i can give you LIPPINI, Anthony RB/LB 23 84

or

FAGNER, Conserva RB/RM 23 86

or

VAN GINKEL, Marco AM/Fwd 19 84

tell me which one and ill release him from his current loan and loan him to you[/quote']

i'll take fagner is that's alright bud

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Huddersfield Town.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Huddersfield Town 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Santin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernandez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Huddersfield Town, Wolverhampton Wanderers are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

and with 2nd place slipping up i'm now 5 points clear at the top

Hey pluto nice win , ive started with a weaker roster , and payed the price lost 4-3 (29 goal shots!!!) corinthias scored 4 with 4 goal shots

Should have closed the deal and qualify today , now i got 2 hard matches but i hope to do well against barca

Beat Boca Juniors 2-0 to climb to the top of the group, ahead of Boca on GD. Shamrock and Inter final two games. Adam Johnson scored yet again and Simon Rolfes scored a penalty in a comfortable win.

Next Fixture- Hannover

drew 1-1 away from home against 2nd placed middlesbrough, still 5points clear at the top

Dan James earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Middlesbrough.

Wolverhampton Wanderers dominated much of the play against Middlesbrough but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

Fletcher scored the only goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

ahahahaha, are things turning around ??

Record crowd watches Lyon. 41,002 fans turned out to watch Lyon against Marseille breaking the previous home record attendance.

Elohim (Forum) steered Lyon to victory against fierce rivals Marseille.

Lyon beat Marseille 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Tafer, Lovren and Biancardini were amongst the goalscorers.

Earnt 1.1 million this DIVISIONAL GAME ! haha :P

Tafer and Biancardini ... 2 80/81 rated players ... IMPORTANT ones too ! haha yaay

YET ANOTHER DRAW. this time 0-0 with Hannover. 10 league games unbeaten (more in all comps) may have to dip into market to find a striker as Kiessling and Hernandez aren't scoring the goals. (Kiessling 2 and Hernandez 0) Kadlec picked up an injury that see's him out for just under 2 weeks.

jesus , another loss to palermo 3-2 , again 3 shot 3 goals , came up with 4-5-1 and payed the price with 2 goals , luckaly i changed in half time to 3-5-2 and almost came out with a draw but palermo scored on the 89th minute.

bad game for me. now 4 points after the leader.

Leverkusens Unbeaten run of 10 games comes to an end after a 1-0 defeat to an UNMANAGED Hoffenheim. Firmino got the goal after 15mins. Leverkusen were furious with Hoffenheims tactics after Diarra and Rolfes both picked up injuries and have put them in a bit of trouble

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Blackpool.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Blackpool and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Santin had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Osman and Flano were amongst the goalscorers.

new record set aswell

After their result against Blackpool, Wolverhampton Wanderers are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.