.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

forgot to post score yesterday but a solid 5-2 win over Leicester puts Nottingham back in the top 6, 3 points off 2nd but a long 9 points off Dans wolves.

Tonight is a massive game for us, as we play spurs in the english shield semi-final:o To be honest I will be disappointed if we are knocked out but it's been a great run with wins against West Brom and Liverpool and so whatever happens I will still look upon this as a success. Will be playing my best team possible, with every single player but 1 100% fit. Wish me luck lads:D

Leverkusens Cup XI's run finally came to an end after a 2-0 defeat to a full strength Schalke. The team had done brilliantly to get this far and i had thought of making changes to strengthen but decided to stick to the team that got there. Conceded first goal after 15minutes for Bellarabi to be sent off after 38 which effectively ended the tie. A Late 2nd goal after i had a few chances for Schalke. Happy for the 21, 83 team to get this far and give the likes of Moore (funny how 1 newspaper article can make people go mad) and Yesil game time.

lost 1-0 to an unmanaged watford, most disappointing thing is i already knew i'd lost before even having to open up the gameworld, due to the "record" messages you now get

brightside still 6points clear at the top

Dan James was unable to prevent a Wolverhampton Wanderers defeat to Watford.

Wolverhampton Wanderers slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Watford in their Division 2 fixture.

Ahmad Rivai steered Pro Vercelli to victory against Spezia.

Pro Vercelli beat Spezia 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Herrera scored the winner for Pro Vercelli and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nice to see Herrera keeps scoring when my deadly pair Kanu-De Sutter not fit enough.

3rd defeat in a row, 2nd in league, after a 1-0 defeat to Stuttgart. Have a few injuries to deal with so expected a few bad results. The friendly is helpful as will see a player return before my next game.

Injured- Rolfes, Diarra, Kadlec & Toprak.

Kadlec and Diarra back by next League game, Rolfes by the SMFA game on tuesday But Toprak still out for 3 weeks. Bender is also suspended for 1 game after picking up 5 yellows.

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Hull City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Hull City and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Santin scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grindheim and Osman were also amongst the goalscorers.

thought i might of knicked this one but an 85th minute freekick ended up levelling the game out, really suffering at the moment due to injuries to three key players, thankfully though they'll all be back by within the fortnight

Dan James earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Crystal Palace.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Crystal Palace in their Division 2 fixture.

Fletcher scored the only goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Leverkusen All but Ensure progression to the knockout stages of the SMFA Champions cup after a 3-0 Away win over Shamrock. Lampard and 2 Kiessling Goals. Leverkusen top the group on 12 points from 5 games with Inter and Boca Juniors on 9 points. However Leverkusen are the only team on Positive Goal difference (+10, Boca 0 Inter -1) so providing there isnt some mad result we should progress.

Can only draw with Juve tonight.

Meaninf we need Sevilla to beat Juve and us to beat Corinthians in the final ties to go through.

There's just something about SMFA Cup ties on SM, usual formations or combinations that work well just go out the window :rolleyes:

Ah well. Haven't paid as much attention as I really should have so it's my own fault.

Can only draw with Juve tonight.

Meaninf we need Sevilla to beat Juve and us to beat Corinthians in the final ties to go through.

There's just something about SMFA Cup ties on SM' date=' usual formations or combinations that work well just go out the window :rolleyes:

Ah well. Haven't paid as much attention as I really should have so it's my own fault.[/quote']

Where-as Seville brush Corinthians aside to qualify for the knock-out stages with a game in hand - 2 goals by an ex Barca player secured the win :P

Just picked up Dynamo Moscow and South Korea.

By all accounts this GC looks to be the most popular on the forum :)

welcome bud' date=' glad you got in aswell before you lost noboa, close aswell as he must of already been abd'ed as i had him shortlisted but couldn't afford to bid, but a few clubs put bids in yesterday afternoon so he prolly would of went come quarter past 12;)[/font']