.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Atalanta have agreed a deal to bring in a okayish starting rightback , we badly need to get a winger in now.

In other news we smashed dumbarton 8-1 in a totally pointless friendly tonight why do we have to play these boring friendlys they should just start with the real games on the first matchday after the gc opens.

549.png

Barcelona Appoint Joe Robinson

I am absolutely delighted to take charge at such a fabulous club. I've dreamed of having this position for the past 5 years, and finally it has arrived. To build up to the season, a few faces are available to sell or use in part exchange deals, but the majority of the squad will remain.

The following players are available to leave the Nou Camp:

• Javier Mascherano

• Seydou Keita

• Sergio Busquets

Possble exits on the following (i.e special offer to take them away)

• David Villa

• Alexis Sanchez

• Pedro

Atalanta have agreed a deal to bring in a okayish starting rightback ' date=' we badly need to get a winger in now.

In other news we smashed dumbarton 8-1 in a totally pointless friendly tonight why do we have to play these boring friendlys they should just start with the real games on the first matchday after the gc opens.[/quote']

The friendlies are there just to try out various tactics etc. aswell as it gives managers the chance to deal and make the team the way they want it.

I for one like the friendlies.

The friendlies are there just to try out various tactics etc. aswell as it gives managers the chance to deal and make the team the way they want it.

I for one like the friendlies.

Each to there own i suppose , ive got 9 other teams that i can try tactics out with so i find the friendlies usless and a waste of time.

thought i'd post tonight's friendly result as none of the other gameworld matches seem to of been played yet

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Bochum.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Bochum and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Hennessey had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Milijas, Jarvis and O\'hara were amongst the goalscorers.

Each to there own i suppose ' date=' ive got 9 other teams that i can try tactics out with so i find the friendlies usless and a waste of time.[/quote']

Fair enough, I find them rather amusing ... and not all tactics works the same for every team.

poll.png

Lyon-logo-D2078CBAA9-seeklogo.com.gifLyon-logo-D2078CBAA9-seeklogo.com.gifLyon-logo-D2078CBAA9-seeklogo.com.gif

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Lyon to victory against Alania.

Lyon outclassed Alania and beat them 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Briand scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gourcuff was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

alaniawin.png

Never heard of Alania before

:P

soccermanager2.png

alan walker earned a draw with Bordeaux against Peterborough United.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Bordeaux and Peterborough United in their Friendly fixture.

Gouffran had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

It wasnt exactly a classic, but then i hadnt chose my tactics at the time :P

549.png

3867.jpg3679_1334764477.jpg

3857_1314376663.jpg35330_1339345592.jpg

31960_1339343253.jpg2997_1337587207.jpg

That beautiful bunch are all AVAILABLE so get in touch!

Unless you only want players that are like 25 years or younger and therefore meaning that to your theory of the game, Lionel Messi will be rendered useless to sign by next year :rolleyes:

Also don't you just love it when people make a thread go stupidly wide and out of shape........

257739d1341354295-west-ham-united-fortunes-always-hiding-whufc.png

West Ham looking to revamp squad to make survival possible

West ham United have made survival there number one goal for the upcoming season. To do this they know that the squad needs a fresh new look. With the recent arrival of Mohamed Diame, West ham have found a solid midfielder who will perform game after game without a problem. Now they need to add new looks to there defensive unit and also there strike force. West ham have been keeping there eyes on many potential signings but when asked who, they remained quiet. What this means is that the spending at this football club is nowhere near finish.

mohamed_diame.jpg

Mohamed Diame is a great addition to the squad.

However, West Ham know that to buy new players, they also have to sell. Three players who have already expressed there interest in leaving Upton Park are John Carew, Frédéric Piquionne and Jordan Spence. There wishes have came true as they have been placed on the transfer market for the minimal cash allowed. This will allow the club to sign more players to strengthen the squad.

3885_1228386654.jpg5619_1295985217.jpg37946_1291849043.jpg

John Carew, Frédéric Piquionne and Jordan Spence all allowed to leave club for cash.

More to come when signings have been made.

150px-Everton_FC_Crest.svg.png

121273557_display_image.jpg?1324185638

Serbian Star Joining Everton Revalution!

With Ghana star Gyan joining Everton the news that Ajax star Miralem Sulejmani will be also joining up with the English side in a deal that will see French center half Distan head the over way. The English side will now have three class strikers too pick from with Jelavic all but set too pen a new five year deal with the club saying he feels this club is going in the right direction. Coach Beckett has said this will not be the end of our signings as we are also in talks with Ajax over another young star from there squad.

I know this isn't relevant to this GC' date=' but has anyone else got their SM results for tonight's matches yet?? I still havent had any bar the friendly match in GC175. I find it strange that it would take so long :confused:[/quote']

SM tweeted that they had no idea as to why the results had not come in but they were investigating it.