.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

i wouldn't mind but i know i haven't got anyone worth trading for an 89ov just yet' date=' just full of 86/87 rated players at the mo unfortunately. [/font']

Well! i'm not greedy and not always trying to get the best/better of an deal. Let me know who you are in here and i'll look at your squad.

Sorry to hear this!

Anyway - Stearman and cash to balance the Cv's and you can have Noboa?

cheeky buggar....

erm i'm light on cash at the mo so gonna have to wait til a few transfer bans drop on some of my forwards to add the cash up but i'm fine with that deal' date=' t.b.s drop around the 19th of sept if you don't mind waiting that is or possibly quicker as i've just transfer listed a couple other players that aren't banned so as soon as external or r.l offer comes in i can bid

[/font']

cheeky buggar....

erm i'm light on cash at the mo so gonna have to wait til a few transfer bans drop on some of my forwards to add the cash up but i'm fine with that deal' date=' t.b.s drop around the 19th of sept if you don't mind waiting that is

[/font']

Nay worries Dan, you'll have to remind me though, the 19th is sometime next week, i'll forget by then :)

Nay worries Dan' date=' you'll have to remind me though, the 19th is sometime next week, i'll forget by then :)[/quote']

sound, well it might be a little sooner due tome whacking a couple others currently open on the list aswell but as soon as its done(selling of player) i send it in and send a reminder;)

changed formations for last night's game and despite it allowing me to totally dominate every stat i still ended up coming away with a 2-1 defeat, gap at the top is low;y closing and really need to find a working formula again if i want to keep hold of top of the table

Dan James was unable to prevent a Wolverhampton Wanderers defeat to Cardiff City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Cardiff City in their Division 2 fixture.

Hernandez was on the scoresheet for his side.

a much needed result in tonight;s fixture

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Huddersfield Town.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Huddersfield Town and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hennessey had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Fletcher and Grindheim were amongst the goalscorers.

Back to league action and Leverkusen beat Borussia Monchengladbach 2-1 away from home. The away side came from a goal down thanks to goals from Adam Johnson, 6th League goal of season, and Kiessling, 3rd of season. Still slightly worried with my goalscoring but im still getting results.

Next Fixture- Borussia Dortmund

3-2 win over unmanaged Hull. good result as I played my second team and we keep up the pressure on top of the table. More good news is that the Chelsea manager seems to underestimate my boys as he played his full team. Even better news is Nasri and Hulk got injured. Just have to make sure I beat them now:D

Bit of an unexpected transfer at this stage but he was on my shortlist and was offered to me.

news55252.jpg

Leverkusen Confirm that the club have agreed a fee of £2m for Spanish youngster Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta from Athletic Bilbao. The Central Midfielder has featured in 6 games for Bilbao this season (albeit 5 from the bench.) The player is in Germany for a medical and both clubs hope that the deal will be completed soon.

Now that TB are ending im hoping to sort out my goalscoring problems.

well all the offers on alex buttner have now gone abd 15 in total was 16 but ones already been withdrawn,

think i'm in with a good shout as although i did a p/e offer my offer came in at over 3 times his actual current valuation, well worth to the recieving club anyway's,

went through quite a few combos of offers as i did wanna try and get this lad and luck should have it andreas kirm had a stupidly high p/e offer,

now i could of offered even more in cash to top it up but due to me playing an away game tonight i didn't want there to be any possibilty of my offer going bust

so now its just a case of waiting to see, i've clearly beat any of the cash offers comfortably just hoping one of the other teams who also offered a p/e didn't have the same luck, but after lookiing at all the offers no one esle included a wing/fwd player so hopefully fingers crossed i've got the lad,

Leveruksen suffer disappointing 1-0 home defeat to Dortmund, this despite dominating the game. The home side dominated and had many more chances (19 shots to 6) and had a chance to take the lead via the penalty spot, only for Rolfes to have his penalty saved. Immediately after the miss, Dortmund go and score via Vela and the goal came out of the blue. As player were finally getting fit.. Castro goes and gets injured and is now out for 5 weeks!!!

Next Fixture-Greuther Fürth