.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

a complete whitewash in regards to stats but couldn't make it count where it matters, on the goal tally

Dan James earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Crystal Palace.

Wolverhampton Wanderers dominated much of the play against Crystal Palace but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

Fletcher had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

As i had all but qualified for the next round of the SMFA (3 points clear of 2 teams and a 10 goal swing needed) u played a much weakened team for the final fixture vs Inter. And well. I lost 4-0, but Inter was near full strength. I still topped the group and am now through to the next round, qualified along with Inter after Boca drew 2-2 with Shamrock

I Forgot to change my team for tonights fixture so i had my weakened team out. Fortunately i managed a 1-0 win over FC Augsburg thanks to a Yossi Benayoun goal. Bad news now is that Kiessling is out for 8 days, so Hernandez will have to play, and he is yet to score 22 games in all comps!! Fortunately he will only be needed for 1 maybe 2 games due to friendlies, however, one of the games is SMFA vs Juve.

Elohim (Forum) steered Lyon to victory against Sochaux.

Lyon beat Sochaux 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kallstrom and Tafer were amongst the goalscorers.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet !! a win over Nick Justice !! that ought to shut him up for a while !!! haha !

And yes ... 80 rated Tafer is palying .... WHY ? Because on 9 games he's scored 7 times ... that's the best in my entire team !!! With this win I move up to 6th !

TAKE THAT NICK ! Hah !

Leverkusen Beat Juventus 3-1 in the Home Leg of Round 1 In the SMFA Champions Cup. The home side dominated with 68% possession. Johnson, Benayoun and Lampard got the goals. A bit disappointed to have conceded an away goal but the 2 goal gap is nice:o

Max Chernin steered Juventus to victory against Catania.

Juventus beat Catania 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Quagliarella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Ceglie was also on the scoresheet for his side.

lost pepe for 13 days due to injury

Sold off all my American risers and put the money to good use:

Urby EMANUELSON has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from São Paulo FC for £8,900,000
Ezequiel SCHELOTTO has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Atalanta for £7,330,000

Pleased with these signings should do well for me especially in division 3 :D

Progressed to the next round of the SMFA Champions Cup after a 1-1 draw with Juventus. Lassana Diarra scored first for Leverkusen before Vucinic equalised shortly before half time. The game ended 4-2 on aggregate and Leverkusen will now meet English Giants Manchester United in the quarter finals. Canales picked up a yellow card in the match and therefore will miss the first, home, leg of the tie.