.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Two more signings:

Leandro VICTOR has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Atlético Mineiro for £7,440,000

89 rated keeper, quality signing for me. Brazil have only just been rated so he should be safe.

Kevin MIRALLAS has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Olympiacos for £7,400,000

There was a lot of teams interested in Kevin but no one put in a bid so I got him for C/V :D I think I am certain that I will go up this season, mainly due to allt he teams that were challenging me in division 3 have now become unmanaged so hopefully Kevin can help me get up next season as well :)

Lost Last game 2-1 to Schalke, Scoring is becoming a real issue. no one in double figures and only Adam Johnson is close (8) Trying 4-2-2-2 rather than 4-2-3-1. Playing 2nd string for game tomorrow as have 1st Leg of SMFA on monday Vs Manchester United

Peterborough Utd continue to send shockwaves through english division 2 after beating league leaders Nottingham Forest 1-0 at City Ground. Since re-taking over the club we have lost just one game in 12 and the Club are now out of the relegation Zone and safely in mid table obscurity. Arsen Goshokov scored the winner and also missed a penalty but he has been fantastic this season. Hoping all the managed clubs get promoted this season to leave the path open for us next season lol!!!!

Peterborough Utd continue to send shockwaves through english division 2 after beating league leaders Nottingham Forest 1-0 at City Ground. Since re-taking over the club we have lost just one game in 12 and the Club are now out of the relegation Zone and safely in mid table obscurity. Arsen Goshokov scored the winner and also missed a penalty but he has been fantastic this season. Hoping all the managed clubs get promoted this season to leave the path open for us next season lol!!!!

well done mate. have to admit i wasn't expecting such an outcome.

Despite Leverkusens League form being nothing less that awful, they managed to Beat Manchester United 2-1 Away from home (4-2 Aggregate) to progress to the Semi Finals of the SMFA Champions Cup!

Rooney Had put United ahead after 4 minutes, But goals from Reinartz and Lampard saw the German side through. They will now meet Fenerbahce in the semi finals, whilst the Other Semi see's two Italian giants face each other in a Milan Derby.

Won 3-0 to make it back to back wins. Look destined for mid table this season however. Got the SMFA Semi which i hope now to win. Had Hernandez and Kalanic injured along with Brandao injured, meaning i had to start Yesil up front alongside Kiessling. Olinga made his debut 2nd half and the 16 year old scored a goal to cap it brilliantly.

Manchester City 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest was the final result of the fa cup quarter final tie. One of the best games all year for the tricky trees. The scoring was opened in the 31st minute through Luuk De Jong. After the break, Grosskreutz added a second in the 53rd minute. It looked as if city had won as Leon Osmans arm found ball in the box to hand Edin Dzeko the penalty a minute later. But Banguera was equal to it, giving the reds some faint hope. 2 minutes after that the crowd were on their seats as Javier Cortes found the back of the net to bring the score to 2 - 1. A rejuvenated and inspired Nottingham then found them selves level on the hour mark thanks to a Leon Osman free kick. But it the 66th Nottingham were penalized for handball again in the box, and Edin Dzeko stepped up to redeem himself. He hit it hard and straight down the middle, right into the chest of Banguera. Nottingham seemed a different side now, and after wave after wave of attack central back O'dea found the winner.

Now we face Sheffield Wednesday in the semi-final, who we beat 2-0 just 3 days ago. The other two teams left are Liverpool and Tottenham, both teams of which we also beat last time on our capitol one cup final run.

In the semi finals of German cup after 4-3 Penalty win over 1. FC Kaiserslautern, meaning i have made the semi finals of all 3 cup competitions, losing to Schalke in the German Shield Semis, and still to play SMFA and German cup vs Fernerbahce and Werder Bremen Respectively.