.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Emmanuel EMENIKE has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Spartak Moskva for £6,890,000
Borges ROMULO has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Spartak Moskva for £6,030,000

Two quality purchases for my side, should do well for me. Will suffer from lack of depth for a while but that wont bother me to much as I will only be in the German second division next season, so the the players that are around 75-80 rating should provide me with enough back up. Still looking to get around 2 87+ players in to boost the quality of my squad even more.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Hannover%2096%20II.png

Decided to do a small review of this 1st season on charger of Hannover 96... Will review all the championships I participated and some of my players. Here it goes :)

Bundesliga

Finishing Position:8th place, with 52 points in 34 games (15 wins, 7 draws and 12 loss).

Top Scorer: Daniel Luduena (87), with 10 goals in 14 games.

Most Assists: Schlaudraff and Abdellaoue, both with 7 assists.

Most MoM: Didier Ya Konan, with 5.

German Cup

Round Reached: 3rd Round, when we were eliminated by Dortmund (1-0).

Top Scorer: Stindl, with 2 goals.

Most MoM: Abdellaoue, with 2.

German Shield

Round Reached: 2nd Round, when we were eliminated by Leverkusen (1-0).

SMFA Shield

Round Reached: Round 1, when we were eliminated by Lokomotiv Moskva (4-2 on aggregate). We qualified in 2nd of our group, with 12 points in 6 games.

Top Scorer: Schlaudraff, with 6 goals and currently tournaments top scorer also.

Biggest Risers

Veretout 75 -> 83

Cosme 76 -> 83

Bruno Peres 75 -> 82

Sanchez Mino 75 -> 82

Anibal Hernandez 75 -> 82

Cristoforo 75 -> 82

Since I took Real's job, I've reduced the gap with the table topper Betis and runner up Barcelona from 12 poins to 6 poins.

Two matches left, we still have a chance to win the title.

By the way, if any of you need some loans for next season. Just let me know.;)

Carvalho 92 rated centerback can go for a nice cash offer.

Since I took Real's job' date=' I've reduced the gap with the table topper Betis and runner up Barcelona from 12 poins to 6 poins.

Two matches left, we still have a chance to win the title.

By the way, if any of you need some loans for next season. Just let me know.;)

Carvalho 92 rated centerback can go for a nice cash offer.[/quote']

Karlsruher could do with a decent defender if you have any?

Ah good then. He's yours.

Van Wolfswinkel' date=' Coutinho, and Gundogan reserved for Rangers next season.

Moreno to Karslruhe.

Capel, Djuricic, Draxler, Juan Jesus, Jackson Martinez, etc still available.[/quote']

Could I take Draxler and Djuricic as well mate? Both will be starters for me.

Had a mini spending spree bringing in Firmino from Hoffenheim for 8m, Wellington from Sao Paulo for 6m and Bocchetti from Rubin for 15m. All will be useful for next season and decided to play Bocchetti and Firmino in tonights German Cup Semi Final Match. Also had a 6m bid accepted for Ignacio Camacho from Malaga after they're set to sign Rudy from Hoffenheim. Was Surprised it was accepted tbh but happy to bring him to Leverkusen.

Bayer Leverkusen Make the Final of the German Cup after a 1-0 win over Werder Bremen! In an even game, it was 60th minute Subsitute Karim Bellarabi who struck the winner 10 minutes from time. They will now face Hamburger after they overcame Bayern 2-0. Set to play a totally different XI for the 2nd Leg of SMFA Champions Cup.

Bayer Leverkusen will contest 2 Finals in 1 week after they beat Fenerbahce 3-2 away from home (4-3 aggregate) to progress to the FINAL of the SMFA Champions Cup!!!!!

The German Outfit Face AC Milan after beat fierce rivals Inter 5-1 On Aggregate.

The SMFA final will take place Monday 3rd December, 6 days after Leverkusen Face Hamburg in the German Cup Final.

Suffer defeat in first of 2 finals for Leverkusen, losing 2-1 to Hamburg. Hamburg went 2-0 up for Lampard to pull one back. Hopes of a comeback were over when on-loan striker Van wolfswinkel was sent off for 2 bookable offences. Hoping for a much better result in the Harder final vs Milan in SMFA.

came in mid season for juventus , had a ruff start with some losses , managed to qualify to the quarter finals of the SMFA champions cup , then knocked out by leverkusen , then came the streak of many wins , almost had it , almost won the championship , 3 points away from milan , who won the championship even tough there is 1 game ahead (big goal difference even if milan will lose and ill win next game more than 15 goals difference) , but yesterday i won the italian cup!

looking forward for next season , going for the championship!

Fail to win either final as Leverkusen were beaten 4-2 by AC Milan. Caps off a disappointing season it total to be completely honest:

League- 10th, had a good start with a absolute shocker in the middle of the season to see me to around 17th, with a strong finish taking me back up.

Shield- Semi finals, Played a very weak squad in this Cup and was happy to get to Semi's, beaten 2-0 by Schalke.

Cup- Final, Lost 2-1 to Hamburg in a game i should have won. Had a relatively easy run to the final, only facing Werder Bremen that challenged.

SMFA Champs Cup- Final, Above lost 4-2 to AC Milan, they won the Italian league but played that ridiculously overused and unrealistic 3-5-2. Lost to the better team