.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just reserved Lyon in there should be fun really ! Forumers : Elohim TomDeakin Adampennington rlobb17 deasy Mr - Hammer Vlad jr231990 Ninster Dan James. nicholasbig96 AJ Mana

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest: Season 1 Preview With kick-off to the new season just over 24 hours away, The Lemon Report takes a look at promotion candidates Nottingha

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:. Nottingham Forest are through to the english shield final after a 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur. Who got the goals? The one and only Emile HESKEY with a double:

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Ha this thread has probably already got more posts than the threads for the previous 4 GC's put together. Will be looking to join once it's open (nothing left that's really worth paying for ;))

Hah ofcourse ! It's my fluffy nature that attracts people ! I'm hoping to find you in France

;)

Hah ofcourse ! It's my fluffy nature that attracts people ! I'm hoping to find you in France

;)

Yeah well gotta say once I saw your name it was a must to join! ;)

France does look interesting with a few forumers in there....had my eye on a couple of others in England, Ukraine and, um, Norway (:confused:) but most other people will be looking at those, so maybe France.....

Yeah well gotta say once I saw your name it was a must to join! ;)

France does look interesting with a few forumers in there....had my eye on a couple of others in England' date=' Ukraine and, um, Norway (:confused:) but most other people will be looking at those, so maybe France.....[/quote']

Yeah, well ... Lorient and Evian are still available ! both have interesting teams.

549.png

Barcelona Transfer News

Have rejected countless approaches for the likes of Cuenca, Tello and Thiago.

Interest in Neymar ends when Santos quoted the only deal acceptable to be Thiago + Tello + Cuenca. As I've said before, I don't really want to butcher this side.

Interest in Cristiano Ronaldo has also ended as Real Madrid state any chance of a deal would need Cesc Fabregas in it.

Rejected an approach for Andreas Iniesta from Porto, the offer was Hulk + James Rodriguez + Joao Moutinho. Very easy to reject.

Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund are in discussions over Sergio Busquets.

A deal has been struck for Ibrahim Afellay with Malaga CF. In will be coming Alarcon Isco and Lopez Juanmi. Juicy additions to the cup side.

Javier Mascherano announces on twitter, that he doesn't want to be picked for Barcelona again having been made surplus to requirements by Robinson

549.png

Barcelona Transfer News

Javier Mascherano announces on twitter' date=' that he doesn't want to be picked for [b']Barcelona[/b] again having been made surplus to requirements by Robinson

This is some interesting news in regards to Lyon.

Hit me up via VM and let me know what you'd like ... or PM ingame/forum for that matter! Whatever you prefer.

BENFICA APPOINT RC

benfica-120x120-en.jpg?1209176934

Evening all,

I have taken over the hotseat at Benfica.

Not really planning to make a huge amount of changes, although there is potential for some transfer activity at the club.

Players that will not be leaving include the likes of;

Pereira

Garay

Garcia

Witsel

Cesar, B

Gaitan

John

Nolito

Rodrigo

Players that possibly may leave the club;

Cardozo

Saviola

Aimar

Luisao

Artur

Cesar, J

Capdevila

If anybody is interested in the players listed in green, please contact me either in chat or via PM. That said, every player has their price, so if the right deal comes along, i could let some of the players in green go.

All the best to all teams, unless you feature as an opponent of mine in Benfica's fixtures for the season. ;)

Cheers

P.S. As i have taken over from Jorge Jesus as Benfica manager, I was going to title this post "JESUS OUT, GOD IN!", but then i thought that's a tad arrogant! haha

549.png

Just took a look at my SMFA Cup group and it's going to be quite tricky getting out of, especially as I was hoping to field the youth side in it to give them some game time...

SMFA Champions Cup Group A

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.pngBARCELONA 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png juventus 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png sevilla 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png corinthians 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

Still not much transfer activity at the Nou Camp, but with the set up going live tomorrow I'm sure things will pick up from there.

549.png

Just took a look at my SMFA Cup group and it's going to be quite tricky getting out of' date=' especially as I was hoping to field the youth side in it to give them some game time...

[b']SMFA Champions Cup Group A[/b]

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.pngBARCELONA 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png juventus 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png sevilla 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png corinthians 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

Still not much transfer activity at the Nou Camp, but with the set up going live tomorrow I'm sure things will pick up from there.

You think it's tough for you? Don't hold out much hope for CORINTHIANS ;)

BENFICA - LOAN NEWS

benfica-120x120-en.jpg?1209176934

The following players are available for season long loan deals;

Kardec (85)

Mora (83)

Urreta (84)

Vieira (84)

Fidel (82)

Yartey (84)

Rosa (80)

Simao (83)

Coelho (84)

Cheers

Hi mate - I'm not even in the game world yet :o but I'm looking to take a team tomorrow - and it'll probably be a small one given whats left. Any chance I can get bagsy's on some of those loans???

tonight's friendly result

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Reggiana.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Reggiana and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Fletcher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Milijas and O\'hara were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hi mate - I'm not even in the game world yet :o but I'm looking to take a team tomorrow - and it'll probably be a small one given whats left. Any chance I can get bagsy's on some of those loans???

Yes mate, that's fine.

PM me to let me know which ones you want and i'll keep them for you.

Cheers

549.png

Big Transfer News From Barcelona

Barcelona have been in discussions with Chelsea over possible transfer dealings, and I am delighted to say, a deal has been struck, well 2 in fact.

549.png524.png

1 deal involves Sergio Busquets (A player I personally don't like) will be moving to Chelsea with Fernando Torres and Romelu Lukaku coming to the Nou Camp.

The other deal upon completion of the other, sees highly rated Alexis Sanchez leave Barcelona. In comes Spanish winger, Juan Mata.

Overall I feel Chelsea are getting the best overall in terms of value, but I am delighted to be bringing in the players I am signing.

:)

35330_1339345592.jpg12927_1340147218.jpg

Out: Sergio Busquets & Alexis Sanchez

2751_1340235181.jpg39507_1334142206.jpg14228_1339343035.jpg

In: Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku, Juan Mata

Sochaux-Montbeliard.png

FC Sochaux-Montbéliard News

The Soon To be Ligue 1 Champions

aaron-ramsey-296003819.jpg

Aaron Ramsey and Gervinho set for Sochaux moves!

After many negotations on Thursday evening a deal was struck between Arsenal Football Club of England and FC Sochaux-Montbéliard of France in which will see Ryad Boudebouz and Sébastien Corchia head to the North Londoners, whilst Aaaron Ramsey and Yao Kouassi Gervinho will head in the opposite direction to Sochaux. In other transfer news Asmir Begovic, the Stoke City goalkeeper will be joining the French club. Also rumour has it Maiga is set for Holland and PSV Eindhoven. Sochaux, whom are considered to be one of the favourites to go down from Ligue 1 to Ligue 2, however Justice is certain with a few changes, he believes that they could have a chance of top 10 finish at least

121706159_display_image.jpg?1319813482

New Sochaux No.1- Asmir Begovic