.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Blackpool_FC.bmp

New man at Bloomfield Road

KARDEC and URRETTA will be coming in on-loan from BENFICA. Thanks to Benjo Benjo.

One or two players will be available but they will probably end up going to external. looking to build a side on youth, based around the likes of PHILLIPS and INCE :)

Was tempted to go to France - LORIENT were available, but I really had my heart set on the Tangerines - hope this is going to be a great game world

Good luck....reckon that will be a looooong journey ;)

I'm willing to wait, it's going to take a lot of work and research but It'll be fun as well.

My inspiration is Cheekylads Kettering and Andyowls Rimini though, if my side turns out anything like theirs then I'll be happy.

Applied for Karlsruher SC' date=' how come you have to apply?[/quote']

Not sure - I've a feeling it's to give the guys who payed a head-start....has anyone ever applied and NOT go the team??? Doubt it. Just have to be patient eh....

ELOHIM - you gonna update the forumers list on page one? ....He's probably still in bed :D

nah once you've got the club showing up on your team list then you've got them, just when you apply once it goes public it doesn't let you in for two hours after the game world opens up,probably is to give like an added little bonus to those that reserve i guess, so like 1pm anyone's who applied will be able to get into the gameworld, well thats how its worked with the last few gold champs i've joined when i haven't reserved

nah once you've got the club showing up on your team list then you've got them' date=' just when you apply once it goes public it doesn't let you in for two hours after the game world opens up,probably is to give like an added little bonus to those that reserve i guess, so like 1pm anyone's who applied will be able to get into the gameworld, well thats how its worked with the last few gold champs i've joined when i haven't reserved[/font']

Yeah that's what I reckon - just gives those who payed a head start....

Did you get Wolves? Are you selling FLETCHER for chairman value??? :P:p:p

Applied for Nottingham, says it's been accepted but hopefully I'll find out soon.

Already worked out my team just by looking at the squad earlier.

450112_Nottingham_Forest.jpg

Will be looking into bringing in a striker, a winger, a lb and after that will see if i can sign another midfielder and defender if i have enough cash.

Might do a report on my arrival, but as it is not confirmed yet I won't do it until I know for sure I got them. Good luck to all:D

P.S. Any1 know how long it usually takes for you to find out wether you got the club you applied for or not?

EDIT: Just read Dan James's post algood :D

Yeah that's what I reckon - just gives those who payed a head start....

Did you get Wolves? Are you selling FLETCHER for chairman value??? :P:p:p

yeah reserved 'em yesterday one of the few times i've been online when ones popped up so went straight in for them' date=' erm nah gonna be keeping a hold of fletcher one of my fav players;):D[/font']

yeah reserved 'em yesterday one of the few times i've been online when ones popped up so went straight in for them' date=' erm nah gonna be keeping a hold of fletcher one of my fav players;):D[/font']

Yeah, was being a bit sacracstic....no doubt you'll be getting cash offers and offers of two 30-year-old 83's for him. I think you and Blackburn have got the best teams in the league...at least until the next ratings changes ;)

It's nice to see the Championship filling up - should be fairly competitive

Applied for Nottingham' date=' says it's been accepted but hopefully I'll find out soon.

Already worked out my team just by looking at the squad earlier.

[center']450112_Nottingham_Forest.jpg[/center]

Will be looking into bringing in a striker, a winger, a lb and after that will see if i can sign another midfielder and defender if i have enough cash.

Might do a report on my arrival, but as it is not confirmed yet I won't do it until I know for sure I got them. Good luck to all:D

P.S. Any1 know how long it usually takes for you to find out wether you got the club you applied for or not?

EDIT: Just read Dan James's post algood :D

Welcome bud, got a few loans available if you need some (other than Kardec and Urreta).

All the best.

:)

150px-Everton_FC_Crest.svg.png

Football_-_Premier__655700t.jpg

The offer for Robert Huth of Stoke City from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Everton are happy too let press know Stoke City have given Robert Huth the go ahead for a medical with Everton FC. The German is expected too be a part of the club in the next 24H.

Just saw this 'rare' team was available in this GC. And I'm officially appointed as their new manager :)

Pro Vercelli

pro-vercelli.jpg

Italian powerhorse in the late 1900's and early 1910's. Just got promoted to Serie B via play-off.

7,3M budget, 2nd worst team in Serie B. Nice little team to work with. :)

Just saw this 'rare' team was available in this GC. And I'm officially appointed as their new manager :)

Pro Vercelli

pro-vercelli.jpg

Italian powerhorse in the late 1900's and early 1910's. Just got promoted to Serie B via play-off.

7' date='3M budget, 2nd worst team in Serie B. Nice little team to work with. :)[/quote']

Agree - that is cracker of a project pal - all the best