.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Borussia-Monchengladbach-icon.png

Borussia Mönchengladbach have moved to secure the signing of Brazilian centre back Dede, formerly of Vasco de Gama. The move will see two of Gladbach's defensive line, Filip Daems and Martin Stranzl leave for Brazil.

Pleasantly surprised with this deal, but know I'm probably losing out in the short-term, especially if Daems and Stranzl go to 88 in the next changes. Looking for a new back-up left back, but will see where we stand after external bids.

Another player leaving Gladbach is centre forward Mike Hanke. Was subject to a £7 million offer from Flamengo earlier today. Countered for the same amount of cash, but plus Adryan and Mattheus, which was accepted on the terms that both young Brazilians will re-join Flamengo on loan for this season and the next.

Two young Italians are also set to join, Marco Davide Faraoni for £6 million fron Inter, and Giuseppe Prestia for £400k from Palermo.

The only player I can't see myself selling is Marc-André ter Stegen. Not surprisingly, had a lot of interest in him but don't really need to sell him for anything less than a ridiculous offer, including a goalkeeper of similar potential in return.

549.png

More Big News From Barcelona!

A deal has been struck between Barcelona and Athletic Club in the past few moments. Leaving Barca are Javier Mascherano and David Villa, and replacing them will be Jon Aurtenetxe, Ander Herrera, Javi Martinez and Fernando Llorente.

549.png1195.png

Delighted with this deal as it adds depth, potential and quality all in one. Aurtenetxe will be returning to Athletic Club on loan, but will be getting plenty of game time there so I'm happy :)

3679_1334764477.jpg2997_1337587207.jpg

Outs: Javier Mascherano, David Villa

43266_1340729057.jpg37845_1317638000.jpg14741_1340265069.jpg2727_1339323935.jpg

Ins: Aurtenetxe, Herrera, Martinez, Llorente

549.png

Another deal agreed for Barcelona. Leaving is Adriano, and coming in will be Mario Suarez and Adrian Lopez. Another good deal for the depth of the side. Both will probably be big cup players for us. Although may lean to loaning 1 out, not sure yet.

As I announced in the gameworld paper, I'll be releasing a loan list, the latest being on Tuesday. So keep a close eye out. :)

150px-Everton_FC_Crest.svg.png

Yann%20M

Three Big Names Join Everton Ranks!

Well the deals are going well in the English Premier League, Everton are one of the most turned around squads with names like Distan, Rodwell, Fellaini have all left with M'Vila, Huth and Sulejmani have all joined with more too come in. More names like Crouch, Calvano, Lamprou are all having medicals and the new coach has said he hopes more names will be added before the new season kicks off.

Leon+Osman+NNH0F5CtXpPm.jpg

Osman Wished Good Luck!

Leon Osman has left in a eight million pound raid from Wolves and Yobo is set too also depart Everton for a sum of 15 million we wish the duo the best of luck in there new clubs.

Modibo-Maiga.jpg

Everton Finaly Sort Out Deal Late In Nigh Raid!

Most manager would have now been getting there self all nice and ready for bed due too a long day tomorow trying too work out who will be there team for the season ahead but late in too the night Everton and Sochaux have come too a deal for Mail winger Modibo Maiga. The 24 year old is expected too fly in too England in the morning for a medical and talk too over a contract and Everton coach Mattuie Beckett has said the star will be key here in our long term plans for the squad.

10651_1336786260.jpg40974_1336613648.jpg

Two Players Heading Too France!

The deal will see Victor Anichebe and French winger Magaye Gueye head the over way, coach Mattuie Beckett has wished the duo the best of luck in French football and hopes they can help long time freind Nick with his new squad.

200px-Bayer_04_Leverkusen_logo.svg.png

Bayer Sign up Striker

30611_1326364532.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen this morning completed the transfer of a much needed forward. Abel Hernandez from Palermo. With only one CF at the club, this was my priority at the start of the campaign.

Only 1 more player i'm actively looking to add to the squad, obviously bids come and something else may happen. But now my priority is getting a AM. Plans A and B didn't work with me being unable to negotiate a deal for Kroos and Herrera going to Barca. Time to go to plan C :P

Just a quick little update for Nottingham Forest.

21 yr old 84 rated goalkeeper Pierrick Cros has joined on loan from Sochaux, and if he impresses during his stay a permanent deal is likely next season.

Heskey has been spotted training with Forest and is currently undergoing a medical.

Will do a report later on + more transfer news.

got two more bids accepted, would of been 4/5 but luckily logged in after watching ufc last night/this morning to find that the players that i'd bid on all had new offers on that had been placed right before a cut off point, well guessing anyway's going by the usual times that it takes for transfers to be accepted from externals

only issue is as i was then the only bidder on these guys,so my offers were low, so obviously re-jigged the offers a bit as some of players are of higher priority than others

one guy i've definitely got is ryan donk 86ov cb

the second one(egidio rios 88ov dm) i'm not too sure i think monaco have shaded it with the added cash, but saying that it all depends on player values, as me and them have both whacked in players so hopefully i might get him but not holding my breathe.

and whats really annoying is i took cash off this deal before it was accepted to add onto another as a last minute bidder came in, now i've just noticed the bid that was placed on the guy that i upped the bid on has been withdrawn, ahwell swings and roundabouts

Clermont Foot add two more players to the ranks in Araujo Ze Eduardo, a 20 year old who go some game time last season for Parma. Hopefully he get's a few more minutes this season. We also add Tobias Kainz, a 19 year old who also saw minutes whilst playing for Heerenveen last season.

Also managed to get John Guidetti in on loan, and I'm looking for two more players to bring in. Elohim said he's give me one or two, but he hasn't been one for a while so if there's anyone with a few players for loan, get in touch. :)

549.png

Further Transfer News From The Nou Camp.

Early morning discussions between Barcelona and Manchester United have concluded with Spanish winger Pedro leaving the Nou Camp.

31960_1339343253.jpg

Departing: Pedro

Coming in to replace the winger will be Antonio Valencia and central midfielder Michael Carrick. I'm a fan of Pedro's, his career has risen spectacularly in the last few years, but this offer I could not turn down.

13067_1340146542.jpg1860.jpg

Arriving: Antonio Valencia & Michael Carrick

As much as I like Pedro, I'm even more of a fan of Valencia's. You are always guaranteed a shift from this guy, a briilliant player. Also getting in Carrick is a massive boost, and he'll be a key player in the SMFA Champions Cup side.

And in the last few minutes, offers have been accepted for Ferreira Lucio, and it is Barcelona who have came out on top with a staggering £30,000,000 bid. It seems an excessive amount, but with him signing for Juventus, all I can say is look at Pirlo. Lucio will be another great addition in order to help us claim SMFA Champions Cup glory.

4554_1336062823.jpg

Heavy Price To Pay: Ferreira Lucio

Another piece of business done is a bid for Seydou Keita from Sevilla which has been accepted for a fee of £6,000,000. It is thought Robinson felt sorry for the terrible squad his old rival has, and therefore has allowed him to leave the Nou Camp.

3857_1314376663.jpg

Final Departure? : Seydou Keita

Sochaux-Montbeliard.png

FC Sochaux-Montbéliard News

The Soon To be Ligue 1 Champions

121706159_display_image.jpg?1319813482

Asmir Begovic completed £10Million Move to Sochaux

Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 25 has completed his £10Million move from Premier League side Stoke City to the French Ligue 1 side FC Sochaux-Montbéliard, the deal was agreed a number of days ago, and yesterday Sochaux were able to discuss personal terms, and today he completed his £10Million switch to the French side. the 25 year old whom is a consistent figure in the Bosnian national side, is set to be one of Justice's biggest signings for Sochaux, in other news the deal with Arsenal fell through, due to a few changes. Whilst Doubai completes his dream move to England.

_47187731_anelka282.jpg

French Ace Join's Everton Ranks!

Today ex Chelsea and France Striker Nickolas Anelka has signed a two year deal with English side Everton. The 33 year old who turned down moves too PSV and West Ham among over squads has said the club was what brough him in, after talks with M'Vila via phone and the Striker has joined up with Everton Football Club. Fans are saying now the squad is ready what will the manager do next, he has a good back bone too the starting squad but the coach has said there is still room for change with the squad this season.